Thread: The dilemma of real vs fake photos

Junior Member(有D料到)

The dilemma of real vs fake photos

My fellow brothers,

I’m sure we have all experienced the dilemma of booking a lady based on her roster photo and ending up faced with someone else entirely.

A few days ago as I was searching for my next punt via roster images, a ML caught my attention. She looks great and offers what I’m looking for. I notice the image is a screenshot taken from another app, so I perform a reverse image search as I start to suspect the image was stolen by the shop and used to represent the girl. Surely enough the search leads me to the page of a Thai model who appears to be posting from Thailand only yesterday. Now, the model could very well be in Australian performing a stint in an Australian shop and pretending they are elsewhere or posting old content, but as I have never dealt with this shop before it makes me hesitant to book the girl. I asked the shop if the photos were real or if just similar to the ML as an example. The shop confirmed they are ‘real’.

Another example is when I saw the photos of another new girl, but this time at a reputable establishment I have visited and trusted before. This time I couldn’t find any similar images via reverse image search, so I’m inclined to believe the photos may actually be supplied by the girl. I messaged and asked the shop, they confirmed the photos are real.

I know part of the fun of punting is sometimes taking a chance and hitting the jackpot by finding exactly the type of lady you are looking for, but part of me also gets disappointed as there is a level of expectation for what I’m paying for here and I want to be able to walk into the room and have a good time. It’s unfair to the lady if I’m disappointed the shop has lead me to believe she is someone else. I’m thankful for shops that post photos of girls from inside the establishment so you know it’s real and being transparent about who is working.

My question for all of you is: would you still take the chance given it’s possible the girl in the photo isn’t actually who you are booking, or do you also see it as a problem and avoid these places?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tend to avoid. You hit the nail on the head. It’s the creation of the feeling of disappointment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They think they can get away with it. 90% of the time if the punter is inside the shop and isn’t happy they’ll pick someone else on the spot.

They still got the business

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah they may keep the one job. But the customer doesn’t come back.

At the beginning of my punting days, I would just go with it and take one for the boys. These days I'm happy to ask for a different girl, when I'm not satisfied just plainly walk out. At the end of the day it's money that I worked hard for and "I want a treat not a defeat".