Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Indian MLs

Senior Member(無間使者)

Indian MLs

Any good RnT shops with Indian MLs? (And not big moustache'd fatties in sari's)

Hey now don't talk about my wife like that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I almost exclusively hunt for Indian MLs so here's what I have found recently;

1) Parramatta City Massage (42 George St)
    Super expensive. They offer normal HJ for $50, topless HJ with bodyslide for $100, and everything else is like $150-$250. The girls are fucking hot here, though. But to get to Part 3 you'd have to have seen them maybe 2+ times. Alisha, Lisa, Deepika, Ashley etc are all fit as fuck and if your DATY is on point where you can get them to cum they are very enthusiastic in their part 3 I've noticed. They obviously also host very overweight Indian MLs (at least in the past) so make sure to see if you can see them before confirming.

2) Health Herbal Massage (421 Church St)
    Owned by the same owners of Parramatta City. They usually have one Indian ML who works here every day. Zara and Kaya are both very overweight, and Neha I think is okay for weight. While Kaya is overweight and has the demeanor of an indian aunty, her BBBJ is on point and she is pretty tight.

3) Power of Touch Parramatta (137 Church St)
    Has a good mix of Indian and Columbians. Some of the Indians do up to Part 3 but most are average looking. Ashley and Alisha are average looking but great service once you break through the awkwardness and they can tell you're a genuine person. Rajni doesn't even like to take off her top, but she is probably the hottest one there with the best pair of firm tits I've ever seen on an Indian ML... she has a boyfriend so she tries not to do too much.

Also:

Rusa (works in Leabons and also 41 Burwood) is a skinny and a very average looking ML. Took like 2 times of bad massage and fairly unenthusiastic Part 1 to gain her trust. The 3rd visist (at 41 Burwood) I did not know it was her I booked, but I ended up giving her the best DATY and she hopped on me as soon as she found out I brought a condom. She definitely got attached as she got into the business because her BF cheated on her... so felt bad about that and never went back.

YMMV on all the above though. I think being a Chinese dude with a very niche taste for Indian women surprises them a lot, and they are willing to do a lot more for me because I go in with the attitude that I want to make them feel comfortable and if possible make them cum with DATY. Going through mainly Indian clients means that when they get a decent guy they are usually a lot more warm and happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyWords View Post

Super expensive. They offer normal HJ for $50, topless HJ with bodyslide for $100, and everything else is like $150-$250. The girls are fucking hot here, though. But to get to Part 3 you'd have to have seen them maybe 2+ times. Alisha, Lisa, Deepika, Ashley etc are all fit as fuck and if your DATY is on point where you can get them to cum they are very enthusiastic in their part 3 I've noticed. They obviously also host very overweight Indian MLs (at least in the past) so make sure to see if you can see them before confirming.

Owned by the same owners of Parramatta City. They usually have one Indian ML who works here every day. Zara and Kaya are both very overweight, and Neha I think is okay for weight. While Kaya is overweight and has the demeanor of an indian aunty, her BBBJ is on point and she is pretty tight.

Has a good mix of Indian and Columbians. Some of the Indians do up to Part 3 but most are average looking. Ashley and Alisha are average looking but great service once you break through the awkwardness and they can tell you're a genuine person. Rajni doesn't even like to take off her top, but she is probably the hottest one there with the best pair of firm tits I've ever seen on an Indian ML... she has a boyfriend so she tries not to do too much.

Also:

Rusa (works in Leabons and also 41 Burwood) is a skinny and a very average looking ML. Took like 2 times of bad massage and fairly unenthusiastic Part 1 to gain her trust. The 3rd visist (at 41 Burwood) I did not know it was her I booked, but I ended up giving her the best DATY and she hopped on me as soon as she found out I brought a condom. She definitely got attached as she got into the business because her BF cheated on her... so felt bad about that and never went back.

YMMV on all the above though. I think being a Chinese dude with a very niche taste for Indian women surprises them a lot, and they are willing to do a lot more for me because I go in with the attitude that I want to make them feel comfortable and if possible make them cum with DATY. Going through mainly Indian clients means that when they get a decent guy they are usually a lot more warm and happy.
    Thanks mate, Parramatta it is! Fancy a change from my usual Asian obsessions..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rusa (works in Leabons and also 41 Burwood) is a skinny and a very average looking ML.
    Nice write up, mate. Thanks.
    41 Burwood ???
    which shop is that ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by snot77 View Post
    Nice write up, mate. Thanks.
    41 Burwood ???
    which shop is that ?
    Googled, came back with 41 George Street, beside the TAB??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    duh. thanks. got it ��

Also:

Is Rusa same as Neha at 8 Burwood and Maya at Pretty Baby massage?
    Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Also:

what an awesome write-up thank you! Kaya is now on my list. Nothing beats a horny and frustrated desi aunty. Hope she has big titties too!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Also:

Do any of the girls here offer FIV / FIA?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Also:

Any intel on the cost of extras at Power of Touch (plus what is included)?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by peep View Post
    Any intel on the cost of extras at Power of Touch (plus what is included)?
    In reference to a thread “veronica thick argentina @ parra” a punter said a girl there was 200 for 30 mins fs and cum on tits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for this. Was dreading Parramatta City as I had my eye on it but wary of how expensive it is.
    Apparently Indian lady at 112 Pendle Hill but not a great experience there

I have good intel a new Indian ML will be trialing at Parramatta Blossom Massage this Saturday... Try her out and come back with reviews.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Also:

Thank you so much! I think its off to Parramatta for me tomorrow.

Wow that guy is a real connoisseur. Thanks for the intel

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Also:

Best way to contact these shops?
    I usually prefer shops with wechat as most of those that do, will regularly post rosters and pics

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    I have good intel a new Indian ML will be trialing at Parramatta Blossom Massage this Saturday... Try her out and come back with reviews.

I was wrong, Siya starts on Friday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    I was wrong, Siya starts on Friday.
    Pics on WeeChat look amazing

Senior Member(無間使者)

Also:

Thanks man, I've been curious about this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast