Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Massage Scene

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Wollongong Massage Scene

Hey guys,

Just putting this up here to help people from the Wollongong scene to find this site. I've been on to a couple of other forums and told them to look for this thread. Throw a comment on here if you're interested in joining and if there's enough response ill start the AR reports for the Wollongong/South Coast scene in the private section once people have joined and have access to the private section.

Banned
    I've been hearing from some people there are many shops in the area but there's very little mention on this forum. It might be of interest to some punters when travelling to Wollongong to know of some good shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh there are definitely a lot of shops around there for sure!! I'm super interested to know in other experiences also.

Been away for a while so am getting back into it now, starting on Monday i'm about to try a new shop so will have an AR ready next week sometime along with a new thread in the Private Massage After Report. Hopefully inspire a few more people to come out of hiding in the area and encourage more ARs from everyone, including myself as i've been slacking off a bit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has never tried any shop in this area. But I am interested in getting some info about the shops

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wollongong massage shops

I'd like to see more info about wollongong shops, as do many shops around & would be great to get something started

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1178 View Post
    I'd like to see more info about wollongong shops, as do many shops around & would be great to get something started
    So how about visiting some shops and write some reports?

This forum will stagnate if there is no input, and if everyone just waits for someone else to do it.

There have been several mentions in the past about shops in the Wollongong to Nowra belt, use the search function

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm going to copy and paste my ARs of the Wollongong/Nowra area in the next couple of days, so I'll put them in the Private Massage After Report section when I start the Wollongong Massage Scene thread in there. Hopefully it kick starts a few people to get amongst it!!

Quote Originally Posted by dfs6295 View Post
    I'm going to copy and paste my ARs of the Wollongong/Nowra area in the next couple of days, so I'll put them in the Private Massage After Report section when I start the Wollongong Massage Scene thread in there. Hopefully it kick starts a few people to get amongst it!!
    You should do that buddy, just saw your two reviews in the other forum , we need them here mate !

Good job

Cheers

Ps. Tell me more about that busty milf with the awesome tits ! I'm the other fat kid on a cake man !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You should do that buddy, just saw your two reviews in the other forum , we need them here mate !

Good job

Cheers

Ps. Tell me more about that busty milf with the awesome tits ! I'm the other fat kid on a cake man !
    Corrections, just realised that you have already posted them in the private section !

More to cum please !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Corrections, just realised that you have already posted them in the private section !

More to cum please !
    Hoping to find out more info in the gong. Would be good as Iv been to a few Sydney Rnt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just posted but I couldn't see what I wrote

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh AHLUNGOR, already in here haha. Went to a new shop on Monday to try it out and watch very happy, not a whole lot of extras but nice place. I'll throw it in the Private Massage After Report when I get the time, been a busy week commuting.

Still need to get the Wollongong Scene Thread in the AR going so hopefully get that going tomorrow night.

Sorry it's taking so long for all the Wollongong/South Coast bros in here!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Let's keep it going

I'm new to the forum and the RnT scene, but as Wollongong is my local stomping ground I'm keen to see this section grow and post some AR's. Props to you DFS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No worries mate, hopefully we can all get on board and help each other out!!

I'll get the tread going in the Private Section tonight and post a bunch of ARs so make sure you've made your 50 posts!!! Same goes for everyone haha, get those posts in and let's get the private ARs for Wollongong pumping!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey guys just joined up after seeing the post about this forum. How do i get to the privates section? Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by James 94 View Post
    Hey guys just joined up after seeing the post about this forum. How do i get to the privates section? Cheers
    Post 50 comments and you will have access to this section.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cheers, just got to get the 50 up now

Junior Member(有D料到)

Unhappy

only 40 odd post to go....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey gents.. Just signed up after reading bout this on another forum site.. Let's get this gong thing goin.. How do I get in to the private section..?

Junior Member(有D料到)

50 post countdown

50 post working on & counting down, any new shops in Wollongong worth trying atm

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast