Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Massage Scene

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Over from PP, counting down posts to share experiences in private forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good man we love good intel in the gong👍👍👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Masikin View Post
    Over from PP, counting down posts to share experiences in private forum.
    Looking forward to the intel exchange. Any places you'd recommend, without going into any details?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dapto

Has one been to tge joint on marshell street

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whats a tge and who is one?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Plenty of good ones around the Illawarra. Varies a lot and sometimes you need to go a few times to the same lady.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do a few searches on wollongong or got back through this thread youll find plenty of intel

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wollongong

Over from another forum, looking forward to sharing some intel here - seems to be more wollongong folks around than in other places.

The joint in marshal st is good for massage and extras. One of my favourites actually because of the tidy private rooms and general cleanliness !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sunshine and DJ best bet.

Port Kembla do the job in terms of a good HE but masseuse may not do it for everyone.

Lavendar Thai Oak used to do HE but they’re a bit whelming.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thxs been to sunshine and dj but not port - lavender used to do a good rnt and had some girls that did fs. Their fairy meadow shop didn’t survive COVID and not sure yet if the oak flats shop has the prior level of service, will need to go toft and find out soon !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been to Belmore Beauties twice recently in the mid afternoon. Both times offered 2 or 3 girls that, to my mind, didn’t nearly justify a $200+ premium. Sadly succumbed both times and was very disappointed. Gotta learn to walk out!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You will be glad your here lucky, broaden your horizens get into the sydney scence, make asian girls a preference and bang💥 its a brand new world out there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    I’ve been to Belmore Beauties twice recently in the mid afternoon. Both times offered 2 or 3 girls that, to my mind, didn’t nearly justify a $200+ premium. Sadly succumbed both times and was very disappointed. Gotta learn to walk out!!!
    Lucky - who did you see at Belmore Beauties?
    I have my eye on Tina, but I always seem to be working when she's rostered on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure who's on roster now but pre-covid saw Felicity. Only 2 girls offered that afternoon and she was the less unattractive! Seemed to have so many sensitive areas that I couldn't touch and wanted to charge extra for DATY. An underwhelming experience all up.
    A few weeks earlier had seen Tori. Again, if I recall, only 2 girls available. Tori was quite a bit larger than I'd normally choose. A very pleasant girl and a decent CBJ but I recall thinking a few times during my hour that I should've just taken the train to Sydney!
    Not sure whether daytime is the issue with the lack of choice. I will go back, as it's very convenient to the station, but will ask more questions and won't stay just because I've made the effort to get there!
    I look forward to hearing about Tina!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lavender thai

Does anyone know who to ask for a at lavender thai

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Girls change frequently Ricochet, best to just rock up, stick a report on and give us all a bit of intel every bit helps.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Girls change frequently Ricochet, best to just rock up, stick a report on and give us all a bit of intel every bit helps.
    Fair enough I never actually caught their names of yet I had one lady who had good part 1 and 2 but didn't catch name. I'll start to do so

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Theres a template you can use here to descirbe your experience and provide contact information ect, Hopefully you can contribute to these wollongong threads especially since your visiting places, theres heaps of punters that love good intel.👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to visit Sunshine Thai in Coniston semi regularly as you can get a pretty good Part 1 massage, and Part 2. Would always ask for the shower room as more private and better equipped. Haven't been for quite a while now and was surprised to hear it had changed hands. But glad it seems to have survived the COVID shutdown. It's always hard to catch the names etc. of the ml's but will check it out again soon when I'm back in the Gong for work and report back :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie187254 View Post
    I used to visit Sunshine Thai in Coniston semi regularly as you can get a pretty good Part 1 massage, and Part 2. Would always ask for the shower room as more private and better equipped. Haven't been for quite a while now and was surprised to hear it had changed hands. But glad it seems to have survived the COVID shutdown. It's always hard to catch the names etc. of the ml's but will check it out again soon when I'm back in the Gong for work and report back :-)
    Where have you been lately Jaime ?

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast