Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Massage Scene

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good chat going on here fellas, even this stuff is helpful for people who don't have the 50 posts and are trying to get to the 50. Just keep posting here and asking questions or sharing some info maybe, but there are other posts you can also comment on to get the 50 up, have a look through and see what you can contribute to or comment on 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam678 View Post
    @Somtum: no, I haven't. I recently moved to NSW. Went to saltwater Thai. Great massage as my Sydney visit cancelled. Just didn't want to take any risk due to latest COVID news. No extras offered and didn't ask either. However was totally worth it. May go back for authentic massage when needed.
    no extras @ saltwater?? one visit for me and got HJ. For one of the greatest legit massages I've EVER had I highly recommend Narak Thai Massage on Church St.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    no extras @ saltwater?? one visit for me and got HJ. For one of the greatest legit massages I've EVER had I highly recommend Narak Thai Massage on Church St.
    It is important to remember that it is the GIRL who gives the service who gets the rating. Quality of massage (and extras offered) can vary greatly within a shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to absolute last week. Can’t remember ML name. Firm massage no tease part 1 finished. Asked if any extra avail got the top off HE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know if sunshine at coniston have a back entrance or do u have to use shared entrance with the hair dressers?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shared entrance only

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Backdoor entry at DJ ALbion Park Rail great parking to, very discreet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unanderra?

I know there's a few massage places in Unanderra, do any of them offer HE?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep all of them, try one and report back, been a while since anyone left a report in unanderra.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah would love to here some info there at Unanderra! Think I left a review sometime last year when i went to get my car serviced on the main drag there, review is in the private section so get those posts to 50 and there's way more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The one next to the pub doesn’t apparently do HE. There was a strange review where all indications pointed she did and then flatly refused.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That could've just been for thst particular patron too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve driven past this place (DJ) so many times & read the sparse ARs in here so thought I should give it a go.
    From previous reviews, back entrance is discrete (on weekend), parking is easy & room seemed really nice.
    This might be where the magic ended. Called to see if booking necessary (no). Turned up 40 mins later and girl who opened door (Boby??) only one available. Maybe late 20s, not that pretty & bit of a tummy but OK. Not a conversationalist, but quite a decent massage. Eventually the “extras” card was played & $50/HE & $100/NHJ. REALLY should have just stuck with the massage but, of course chose the expensive option then spent the next 10 minutes suggesting that I needed to turn over!!
    Pt.2 started with just 15 mins on the clock. Limited kissing and a quite lacklustre HJ although the cleanup & hot towel was OK.
    I’d love this to work in my backyard but, with no way to know the girls rostered, and if the pricing offered to me is normal, there’s no way I’ll be back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sala is the star of the show at DJ lucky, you wont be dissapointed with her, top massage and presents herself well for part 2. From what i know theres a different girl everyday. Massage is primarily their focus but part 2 is usually pretty good. But i dont want to be dissapointed because i dont get to punt often so i stick with Sala.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Sala is the star of the show at DJ lucky, you wont be dissapointed with her, top massage and presents herself well for part 2. From what i know theres a different girl everyday. Massage is primarily their focus but part 2 is usually pretty good. But i dont want to be dissapointed because i dont get to punt often so i stick with Sala.
    Thanks mate. Maybe will give it one more go

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pretty keen to have a look!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am finding it hard to find ML that are confident and seem like they enjoy what they're doing.
    The last good punt I had was at Sunshine but it put me off because you can hear guys getting serviced in the waiting room.
    Might have to try Sala but does anyone have any other intel?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ask for the shower room at Sunshine very private

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Ask for the shower room at Sunshine very private
    You're right, but the entrance isn't. Maybe I am just too picky.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have 50 posts, yet no private section. Refreshed, logged in and out and still nothing.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast