Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Wollongong Massage Scene

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile 55 Phoenix Review - Mimi

Hey lads. Been snooping through this thread for ages and decided to make an account and post.

Went to 55 Phoenix last week. Had a lady called Mimi as my girl for 30mins, $110, which I negotiated to $100 since I didn't have that last 10 bucks. Very generous of her. Had about a 15min massage, popped spots on my back and shoulders that I didn't know existed. Very well done for a quick massage. Didn't do FS since I didn't really feel like it in the moment, but she suggested that she'd tease me with some sensual touching before leading into a blowjob, which I agreed upon. Excellent experience, got rid of my nerves that I walked in with. Got to play around with her for a while, she even went a bit overtime. Eventually I came in her mouth while fondling her pussy. Hadn't came in over two weeks so it was quite an orgasm.

Overall, good stuff. As a first punting experience at 20yrs old it was a lot less chaotic then I expected it to be. Probably will do FS next time. Would recommend, I prefer a slower and more sensual experience as opposed to immediate hardcore banging :) Good luck punting lads

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nervousaf View Post
    Hey lads. Been snooping through this thread for ages and decided to make an account and post.

Went to 55 Phoenix last week. Had a lady called Mimi as my girl for 30mins, $110, which I negotiated to $100 since I didn't have that last 10 bucks. Very generous of her. Had about a 15min massage, popped spots on my back and shoulders that I didn't know existed. Very well done for a quick massage. Didn't do FS since I didn't really feel like it in the moment, but she suggested that she'd tease me with some sensual touching before leading into a blowjob, which I agreed upon. Excellent experience, got rid of my nerves that I walked in with. Got to play around with her for a while, she even went a bit overtime. Eventually I came in her mouth while fondling her pussy. Hadn't came in over two weeks so it was quite an orgasm.

Overall, good stuff. As a first punting experience at 20yrs old it was a lot less chaotic then I expected it to be. Probably will do FS next time. Would recommend, I prefer a slower and more sensual experience as opposed to immediate hardcore banging Good luck punting lads
    Great review mate, try and get 50 posts, think that's how it still works. You'll get into the private massage section and there's a gong thread in there that will offer you good Intel to follow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A good review!
    If you like slow & sensual, go & see some of the Thai girls. It's their specialty! 24 Auburn St is a great place to try for FS.
    Massage & playtime at most of the other Thai massage shops around the area

Get out there & enjoy!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve often brushed off 55 but I might have to check it out!

Baby Member(留言版初哥) ingridguerci94's Avatar
    Attended shop today in Wollongong haven't been there for near 2 year ago great service so happy.

Great review mate, try and get 50 posts, think that's how it still works. You'll get into the private massage section and watching the Asian girls perform on sex việt nam. There's a gong thread in there that will offer you good Intel to follow.
    Wow, that sounds amazing. Can't wait to get 50 posts to go in there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone find if you try negotiate down on price, they give you ordinary service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper23 View Post
    Does anyone find if you try negotiate down on price, they give you ordinary service?
    It's like that in any business.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Met Anna at Kao Thai last Friday.
    She has a stunning figure.
    Good pricing for a Thai shop.
    $70 for 1 hour + $50 topless happy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Met Anna at Kao Thai last Friday.
    She has a stunning figure.
    Good pricing for a Thai shop.
    $70 for 1 hour + $50 topless happy

I went to Kao once a few years ago & got a great massage but no extras. It's a nice shop too. Can't remember who my ML was but she was really nice & I've always had a bit of a hankering to go back some day...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sarah is epic at KAO Thai, she is the owner, incredible rack

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do they have a website or advertise etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper23 View Post
    Do they have a website or advertise etc
    Nope

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Asking intel

Can anyone tell me a best place for a massage or brothel for a first time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakhash S View Post
    Can anyone tell me a best place for a massage or brothel for a first time
    For a brothel, try 24 Auburn Street. The girls in there are Thai, cute - very sensual with their hands and contact with your body, the rooms & showers are big, with at least 1 big mirror in each room. You'll get a standard CBJ & sex in different positions.

It's a great place to start!

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233