Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Massage Scene

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fairy meadow corner definitely does but I found expensive tho & swapped girls half way thru

Junior Member(有D料到)
    20 post down feeling like it's taking for ever to get my 50 post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha getting closer. Did you guys see this site in the Parlour Pages website or just from visiting the Sydney section?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    happygoodtime I've got a spare hour tomorrow around fairy meadow, don't mind travelling 20mins north or south, got any good suggestions? Tried to PM ya but didn't work

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wink POST 5

DFS6259 the one you mentioned at warrawong has what you are looking for not bad price but girls are average good just let one off all over them hah

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know about the one in fairy meadow closet to Bally road I know 2 out of the other 3 offer services

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ruaan Tong Thai massage, Fairy Meadow Thai Massage and Lavender Thai Massage and Spa are all within about 500metres of each other haha. There's a 4th that just says MASSAGE, next to the hair dressers too.

Jerry Merry if you can get to the Private Massage After Reports feel free to share in there which ones you have experienced as I'm keen to know too!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've tried 2 shop in Fairy meadow out of the 4 & will try others soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are you in the Private Massage After Report Section yet Andy1178?

And yeh I thought the Warrawong one looks the goods in that department haha. Anything other than the standard HJ going on? Tried to PM ya too but said you didn't accept messages?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One more post. Done FM. Looking at other suburbs before going to Wollongong

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wouldn't be giving to much way, I gave a few gems and got an ordinary return, won't be giving anymore or doing any reviews. I think that giving it up for some people to just roll on in and take advantage of your punt sucks, get out there and have a go yourself that's why it called punting.
    The shops around the gong want to keep it pretty much quiet and it might just kill it off with all this. Just my opinion.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fair enough no problem with that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've got no problem with that either, thats why I started the Private Massage After Report so we could share info and tips in private. I'll try keep any info etc in there from now on

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think you really should only be supply info on places that advertise, even in the private section, the shops in the gong don't advertise like the ones on this forum. I don't think they are really looking for what you have started and the gong is a small enough place that you should just get out there and punt and keep your experiences to yourself unless the shop puts themselves out there to attract that type of attention.

Banned
    Someone was asking where have the Thai girls disappeared. Check out Wollongong!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh I hear what you're saying and you do make a good point. I was just trying to help people avoid the dead set duds that charge more and provide less services with shitty attitudes etc.. help out the good places, but maybe you're right and the shops don't want to be advertised....Even if it is in a private arena. It's different to Sydney.

Maybe stick with Question section and if anyone wants any After Reports they can private message people? You've got me in two minds now Budgyboy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New thread

Quote Originally Posted by dfs6295 View Post
    Hey guys,

Just putting this up here to help people from the Wollongong scene to find this site. I've been on to a couple of other forums and told them to look for this thread. Throw a comment on here if you're interested in joining and if there's enough response ill start the AR reports for the Wollongong/South Coast scene in the private section once people have joined and have access to the private section.
    Keen to get onto the private review section. What do I do now?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do understand wanting to keep the good 1's to yourself, but are you becoming too attached.
    Remember this is there job & normally money talks & your not the only customer that they might do special services for.
    I'm happy to share & help other's to find a good service & prices.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Andy im happy to share also, that's kinda why I wanted to start the thread on the Wollongong Massage Scene so we can all share our experiences in a semi-private setting so the punter gets a better experience and the MLs who are providing a great service get more business.

I think the previous comments from budgyboy make complete sense though. Maybe we can all ask questions in here and whoever wants to respond can PM people?

I don't think any of us wanna get any massage shops who don't want any unnecessary attention in trouble

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Post 24 and patiently work through.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast