Hi guys...

Name : Cindy
Nationality : Thai
Damage : $60/hr (got 10% discount coz of new shop... so only $50/hr... lucky me...)
Address : 351 Belmore Road, Riverwood
Value of money : definitely yes!
Comeback again : definitely yes!!

Today I tried a new sister shop of Good Fortune in Riverwood. Rang the bell from rear entrance. A Chinese girl opened the door for me and asked me to wait in the room. I didn't do any booking at all, coz I was trying to text them but no one reply.

Less than 5 minutes, one girl turned up and introduced herself. Her name is Cindy, and she's Thai. Big boobs... yesss that's what I want... she wear black transparent dress and I can see her gstring..

I lay down naked and she started massage me... love her massage, quiet strong, and that's what I need as my back was killing me..

As usual I was trying to rub her bum, firstly she refused... secondly I tried again... she refused again... and suddenly she stopped... I was like... fuck... I thought I got the wrong girl... but nope, I'm really happy I got the right girl...

She stopped and suddenly told me if I want more I need to pay more... I asked her how much... she said $50... I negotiated the price and she agreed that I paid a bit less...

Gave the money to her and straight she opened everything... yum... that's what I can say about her body.. slim, pretty, young, big boobs... I can feel her boobs not natural, but who cares... grab and suck her boobs and she's playing with my "brother"

She jumped up on me and her ass near my face... I tried to finger her... she didn't refuse... so I did DATY... she moaned a lot...

And she stopped again after that and whispering to my ear... honey, if you want, you can fuck me... give me $50 and I'll be yours...

I was like... wow... I got DATY before and now FS...? I'll take it for sure...

Pay her.. she went outside took her bag and came again with condom... she gave me blowjob... she really knew what she's doing... and do missionary and doggie style... she moaned a lot again and again... her pussy still tight for me...

And after couple minutes banging her hard... my "brother" blew up... soooo greeaaaaatttt... couple minutes left... she massaged me again and chit chat a bit... hugging her from behind when we're still naked, and I'm playing with her boobies and she played with my "brother". Definitely 100% GFE... she asked me : do you love my boobs and sex before? I said : of course darling... I love it...

She said only works on Saturday in Riverwood and Thursday in Rockdale..

She really spent the hour wisely... and didn't waste any minutes at all... great attitude from her... I'm one of her lucky customer...

Definitely you must try this new shop if you're in Riverwood... and I definitely will come back again...

That's my AR for today folks...
Have a great weekend...