I visited VIP69, I do rate how the services are all laid out.

I only got to see two ladies.

Both had rocking bodies.

One had really nice hair, and with her outfit, I perceived she had larger tits, so I went with her.

Her name was Penny.

I opted for half hour with blowjob.

Was this a mistake? I'm not really interested in full service, I just want to lay back and have to lady do all the work. Sure, cowgirl etc, but I don't care as long as I have my happy ending.

Anyway, I asked for the extras first, ie do the blowjob first then massage next. Good plan I would have thought?

It was great to begin with. Then we switched positions such that I was sitting on the table so it was more comfortable for her. I put my hands near hear face to push her hair back. She didn't like this. Note to other punters if you have her, she doesn't like people touching her head/face.

Now, I've never finished from a blowjob, NEVER ! This might explain why I asked for it first. I don't think it was that long and she commented that she couldn't do it for the whole session. That was a mood killer. My little brother was losing power.

It was at that point I thought, I just want to get my happy ending, and I don't want a hand job to finish, so I asked her if I could pay the difference, and go full service.

She was happy to do that.

So, back on the table again, and she rode me cowgirl.

It was okay, and I happily blew my load in her. Note, with a condom.

She asked, why I didn't just do this in the first place, and I told her that I've never finished from a blowjob. She exclaimed that it was probably due to having to wear a condom. No idea, I've only had blowjobs with a condom, and probably prefer it that way.

She gave a great (actually fantastic massage), but it was so short. So short that I think I my session was cut short. I didn't want to kick up a stink, and given that I had my happy ending, left it at that.

After my shower, she asked me how I found the place, and I mentioned via the forums, and that I had actually been there previously. It was at this point I realised she was probably the mamasan. I'm pretty sure she was the one who greeted me the first time I went and saw August.

Would I go back... probably because you know what kind of service you're going to get without having to negotiate for it, body to body is a given, and a hand job at the very least. I wouldn't choose Penny again, but admittedly, I do have a thing for getting my massage/extras from the mamas an, so that's a tick for this shop. Probably YMMV with Penny.