Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The missus finding out- how to advoid.

Quote Originally Posted by breeze View Post
    number 1 rule, gotta have a second phone and reason to have one, with 8 digit password, and you are good to go. i assume that sooner or later i will leave punt phone hanging around, so password is critical, and i rarely use this phone unless i am sure im alone. i say its a work phone, not for personal calls, and rarely show it. i mainly use wechat on the phone, so i can just check the phone a few hours before i plan to punt, so im not using that phone a huge amount, and i check aus99 also when im definitely alone
    also, the phone has a secret tab for internet browswer with another password, so super safe
    again always assume someone will pick up your phone out of curiousity, so password is real important. also assume you will lose this punting phone, we all can be careless, so the password is total peace of mind
    And then one day your Mrs will be curious and asks : honey, what's your password in this phone , let me have a look ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    right AHLUNGOR. but the default for most guys is one phone and no password. already the significant other will ask to check this phone.
    depends how curious your partner is.
    some women want to check everything including your main phone. i had gf who used wechat and whatapp etc and wanted to know why i had them on my phone. shops put galleries on wechat so you are gone. i had another gf who went thru my phone when i was asleep, and found more images and messages than i knew existed
    if u have a stable relationship and your main phone isnt completely clean of punt stuff, your relationshop hangs on a thread. as u said yourself before, you can throw everything away if she finds just one trace of badness.
    a friend of mine this month had his iphonex trashed by a pissed off fiance and his relationship was also trashed. his fiance had bought the phone for him, yet she was so pissed she destroyed it and him

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Discuss it with her, then there is no problem.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After visiting places with no shower facilities I use the scented baby wipes you can buy from Aldi or Woolies and clean after myself when I have left the property.
    Wet wipe down the residue oil and cream in the car and wipe down the leather in the car as well witha fresh wipe.
    If she asks say you were cleaning the car and the smell from the wipes are still on your hands.

Banned
    How to avoid the missus finding out: Don't punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glad to see this thread! So often in punting forums, anything negative is frowned upon! If you mention STI's for example,then you are a some kind of troll spoiling the fun. If your going to talk about punting, then you need to talk about everything that relates to punting. The good and not so good!
    I would have thought that a major way guys get caught out is through giving their partners an STI acquired via bbbj and daty.
    Just be all safe I hear you say! Easier said than done! I know I'm totally hooked on bbbj and just love giving daty. My greatest fear is that I might catch something and give it to my wife.
    Like most punters (hopefully all) I have regular checkups and in years of punting have never had a problem but it still worries me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Its a matter of time..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kotter View Post
    Its a matter of time..
    You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?
    Make sure you have regular check ups and, ffs, don't punt if you have caught something!

As for punting when married, that's a personal decision based upon your circumstances. The question to ask yourself is "if I am married, what is the real reason I am punting?"
    Be honest with yourself first.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?
    Make sure you have regular check ups and, ffs, don't punt if you have caught something!

As for punting when married, that's a personal decision based upon your circumstances. The question to ask yourself is "if I am married, what is the real reason I am punting?"
    Be honest with yourself first.
    Assandlegs, I think he (Kooter) meant "eventually a guy will get caught cheating"...I don't think he meant "it's a matter of time a guy will catch an STD..."

Anyway, he is right though...As a punter, we need to have precautions...The things that scare me are these (as a punter all must be wary of this):

1) 50% of male will not have symptoms of STI so, if they don't do check-ups, they will be infecting a lot of people.
    There are lot more women who do not have symptoms as well.
    2) BBBJ (oral sex) is an equal culprit and can actually be more risky.
    3) If you have open wound in your mouth, don't go for DFK.
    4) Does the $150 shops actually educate their WL to get tested?
    5) Like Assandlegs said: Do not punt if you have STD! ( I heard it takes 2-3 weeks for STDs to be treated. I am pretty sure most punters here have enough self-control to go 3 weeks without punting right? )

Precautions to take:

1) Instead of BBBJ, do CBJ.
    Unfortunately, I haven't been able to follow my own advice on this 'cause BBBJ and CIM are crazy good
    2) Punt Less
    3) Go to high-end places or whatever-end places where you are sure the girls are tested regularly.
    Example, I was told by one of the girls in GINZA that they are tested regularly.
    4) See regulars you trust.

I wrote twice about this subject in less than a week. Sorry to dampen people's fun but I wanted to get the words out there so we can all punt safely or at least have peace of mind. Ok, I am not bringing this topic ever again 'cause I can already picture some punters rolling their eyes and saying: "This guy!"...

And about mrs finding out, (it is just my opinion) Keep your marriage.
    You will regret it when your marriage falls apart around you!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've also read that engaging in risky activities when sick (ie flu) is more likely to increase the chances as your immune system is far weaker.

Be careful with incognito browser mode as it also tends to remember frequently typed words. Sometimes people quickly use your phone to login to something temporarily.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Life can be simple.
    Just tell your wife you are having a massage.
    Find a few legit ones in case she asks where you went.
    If she checks on you tell her you tried another one.

Some make life so difficult for themselves.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    60% of customers are single

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Black3yes View Post
    60% of customers are single
    Bullshit lol

I think you mean maybe 6%

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Bullshit lol

I think you mean maybe 6%
    Yeah, 60% is too high and 6% is on the low end.
    I think more like 15% - 25% are single.

One of my high-school friend who married his high-school sweetheart told me that most of his married team mates secretly punt at least once a month, including him. He was talking as if it was the new norm. Then I bumped into one of my colleagues in Ginza who is 55 years old and happily married.
    Surprisingly, I was the one trying to hide my face from him though I am single by choice and have hardly anything to be guilty of.

All of this tells me that reality is quite different and that majority of the punters are actually married/spoken for.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Yeah, 60% is too high and 6% is on the low end.
    I think more like 15% - 25% are single.

One of my high-school friend who married his high-school sweetheart told me that most of his married team mates secretly punt at least once a month, including him. He was talking as if it was the new norm. Then I bumped into one of my colleagues in Ginza who is 55 years old and happily married.
    Surprisingly, I was the one trying to hide my face from him though I am single by choice and have hardly anything to be guilty of.

All of this tells me that reality is quite different and that majority of the punters are actually married/spoken for.
    I still reckon my number is closer.

Have you ever watched any of your friends fuck their wife?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    live with a stupid girl. that way you can tell her any bs and she believes it.

true story.
    a work mate once gave me brothel page out of the local rag and recommended one to try. i folded it up and jammed it in a hideyhole in my car thinking id try it when i can a chance. i forgot about it. few months later my other half was cleaning the car and found it. but luck would have it that on the back of this page was a story that was very similar to my work. so she assumed thats why i kept the page and was too stupid to realise anything different.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Calle venustiano

Seems clear to me that he was trying to get caught

Another must IMO is don't shit where you eat, stay clear of brothels in your local area

Or even close to your/her workplace. 2 suburbs over is my rule, an extra 10 minutes drive is a small price to pay for piece of mind

Banned
    Why all the smoke and daggers ?
    Just do it .
    It's like a cat shitting and it hides it in garden or kitty litter.
    Everybody know's the cat is shitting the same as your women.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are a lot of ways to fluff up, and being busy, its not hard to fluff up
    Your mobile going off with a few texts after 9pm is example
    Last night, I had my phone on vibrate, and it buzzed a few times late at night
    Can be a giveaway

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345