Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The missus finding out- how to advoid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol CoastalPunter... when the half truths back fire

Banned
    They will always find out eventually. And the price you will pay will more than you ever spent
    on punting. Most missus know if the man is getting nothing at home that he will wander.
    So many men naive if they think they don't know.
    Once a women because domesticated just feed them , give them car and care and provide
    for kids they will turn a blind eye to any indiscretions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damn it sounds like so much more of a hassle when you live with your partner! Sharing finances sounds like a disaster!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i sqirrel away a few dollars cash everyweek to save for sessions. it helps both with not spending too much and not getting caught out!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I go to legit places that tease a little and I finish myself off afterwards or during. I am happy to tell the Mrs that I needed a massage to chill out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join a wine club. Buy wine and pretend it cost more than it does.Wine does vary in price so you can enjoy your good times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by plunderpunter View Post
    i sqirrel away a few dollars cash everyweek to save for sessions. it helps both with not spending too much and not getting caught out!
    Yep, wnat i do. The odd $10 or $20. All adds up after a few mths. Heading up the GC for 3 days work. Going tback to a place at Mermaid i visited in March.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Have two bank accounts. One for punting that nobody else knows about. Get your punting money transferred directly into it from you pay and Bobs your Uncle. Then enjoy spending it.

hey Dence,

I use xiaomi note 4, this phone allows you to run 2 OS/interface. I have setup so that, when i use my pinky to unlock the phone, it will take me to my 2nd OS, which has setup for punting (including Emails and tinders etc)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Have two bank accounts. One for punting that nobody else knows about. Get your punting money transferred directly into it from you pay and Bobs your Uncle. Then enjoy spending it.
    Your wife obviously isn't an accountant, or she trusts you ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    1. Establish a budget for work lunch. Takeaway every day. Coffees etc
    2. Buy stuff for sandwiches and keep it at work. Ditto to save on coffee (I use a plunger instead of buying espresso)
    3. Keep the money saved somewhere safe. Like the glove box of the work car

Banned
    A decent body bag can be bought from a Mortuary , Crematorium or Funeral home. If that fails i'm
    sure Amazon can sell you one online and free delivery. Sadly they only come in one colour.
    I think though the best way to remember somebody would be to get a taxidermist to do it.
    It might be more expensive but what a delightful way to remember you partner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thats is what it should be done

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cash is king ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Single life is the good life ggwp.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One time i turned up. Choose a lady. Opened wallet, and was $50 short. No ATM nearby, had to use the shop ATM. Never again as cash is much more safe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    mate - if all of the above is true and the sex is good then trust me - stop now, and focus on keeping your marriage great.
    Absolutely agreed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just dont be stupid, dont do anything traceable... best to have a punting phone number too...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    number 1 rule, gotta have a second phone and reason to have one, with 8 digit password, and you are good to go. i assume that sooner or later i will leave punt phone hanging around, so password is critical, and i rarely use this phone unless i am sure im alone. i say its a work phone, not for personal calls, and rarely show it. i mainly use wechat on the phone, so i can just check the phone a few hours before i plan to punt, so im not using that phone a huge amount, and i check aus99 also when im definitely alone
    also, the phone has a secret tab for internet browswer with another password, so super safe
    again always assume someone will pick up your phone out of curiousity, so password is real important. also assume you will lose this punting phone, we all can be careless, so the password is total peace of mind

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always use incognito tab in your browser...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast