Thread: Wheelchair accessible brothels / disability friendly ladies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Wheelchair accessible brothels / disability friendly ladies

Can anyone recommend some places that are (preferably discreet) and have wheelchair/level access (or less than a 3" step?). Stairs are not a go for me!

Especially if you think one or more of the girls there will be not turned off by damage to a spine. I look fairly 'normal' but the main issue is actually that I'm hypersensitive post injury so really looking for some edging/delay training to help time with the missus. Around Sydney and to the South and West would be far better than elsewhere, but I can travel.

Not looking for BBBJ or FS but breast play and DATY would be a preference - someone who actually 'wants' it would be again preferred and natural/not bare would be wonderful, but there might be such a thing as being too picky.

I'm new here, so thanks for letting me pick your brains!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I've seen a few guys in wheelchairs at Hornsby 142. They have some rooms on the ground floor so you don't need to use the stairs. Obviously it's on the north side though.

Banned
    I've seen a few visit King court too. They have discreet entrance, and also lift.

I know 42 Gladesville has a disabled access bathroom/shower in the room next to reception which also has a stripper pole.

I think its relatively easy to access it from the back entrance (up the ramp).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They all look like good options if mostly a little far away, and I was concerned about Glebe having no pictures, like Ma Belle Cherie I was also looking at. In all honesty money is a huge issue - on one hand though I'm specifically wanting to go somewhere to practice ejaculation control so my relationship with my boyfriend improves, on another hand I'm still into women and want to meet someone who isn't old and with a spare tyre around her waist. Hard to know what you're paying for when 42 Gladesville doesn't have a website unless you have flash and Glebe has no pictures! Both would be a struggle for 30 mins, am I best off going for 45 at Hornsby instead? And will places allow you to come twice if you can fit it in? I assume most won't?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I always go for the 45 mins or 1 hour options. 30 mins feels to rushed for me.

Not sure about the 2 shots but I find the girls in Hornsby to be very accomodating for most requests.

Banned
    I'm confused....first comment you are practicing control for the missus - then last comment for the boyfriend???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah that ramp at 42 glades can be tricky on the way down. I made it down ok the first few times but last time I curbed my back left wheel. I now just go through the front.

Yeah you need to take a wide exit.
    I only go up top on my bike now, and use the front entrance if I drive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    I'm confused....first comment you are practicing control for the missus - then last comment for the boyfriend???
    Maybe he's got both?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Yeah you need to take a wide exit.
    I only go up top on my bike now, and use the front entrance if I drive.
    I got down in my small hatchback fine but now have a bigger car so was a little tricky and did take the wide exit. Bit more stressfull in a new car so front entrance from now on.

Banned
    I'm not trying to be an asshole, but just to clarify your criteria you want:

- A girl who isn't turned off by your physical difficulties
    - A girl who actually WANTS sexual contact with you/punters
    - Price is a concern
    - They have to be young
    - They have to be attractive/no spare tire
    - South or West preferably
    - Two shots in a 45 minute session
    - Practice with ejaculation control for your missus/boyfriend

Mate.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post

- Price is a concern
    - They have to be young

Mate.....
    I think you summed up nicely what eveyone else was thinking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Can anyone recommend some places that are (preferably discreet) and have wheelchair/level access (or less than a 3" step?). Stairs are not a go for me!

Especially if you think one or more of the girls there will be not turned off by damage to a spine. I look fairly 'normal' but the main issue is actually that I'm hypersensitive post injury so really looking for some edging/delay training to help time with the missus. Around Sydney and to the South and West would be far better than elsewhere, but I can travel.

Not looking for BBBJ or FS but breast play and DATY would be a preference - someone who actually 'wants' it would be again preferred and natural/not bare would be wonderful, but there might be such a thing as being too picky.

I'm new here, so thanks for letting me pick your brains!
    La Petite Aroma 26 Railway st Chatswood has wheelchair access and is discreet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Well it affects both of them. We have a closed relationship and the lady and I are bisexual while the boyf is newer to this and far more into men. Hard to juggle before my injury - now it's just trash :/. Care more about the missus, boyfriend bitches more about it. Who I'm actually doing it for depends on the mood of each of them!

Quote Originally Posted by ysj View Post
    Maybe he's got both?
    *claps* It wasn't as hard as BongKong made it out

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post

- Price is a concern
    - They have to be young

Mate.....
    Well, price is a concern in terms of 'you get what you pay for'. The 2nd last is advertised on some places, not so much others, and the last one is probably just termed 'edging would be amazing'. Last time I went for a punt the girl was almost painful in terms of how fast she was trying to get me off and fine with the physical issues (I'm not unattractive per se and I don't look 'disabled', minus the chair at least - i'm just damaged in places). The one before I gave up and walked out after paying with comments of 'men like u need your legs to work" "how would you keep a woman if you can't protect her?", "no, that's for other men" (touching breasts) etc. The place before that directed me away saying "we're full sorry" with 5 girls waiting out the front, and the only place I called to ask about wheelchair access doubled their rates on the phone when I asked what services were available.

I'm shy. I'm going to turn up somewhere and take what I get, and be grateful. I know two disabled guys who punt in the South and East way outside anywhere I could get to, and they've found regulars who meet the first two. Have to be young was probably a mis-statement - don't have to be young. 18 going on 40 is fine or 30 going on 20 is fine, 35 going on 60 isn't so appealing to me - and I was looking for information to guide me rather than feedback. Likewise, no spare tyre I literally meant 'matches pics' preferably rather than the angles you see where you get there and have a completely different physical experience, of the negative kind. Some of you will know where those shops are - I don't. I know there are a number of guys on here for whom price isn't a concern, and that's wonderful for you - and for others you choose to punt at a certain 'level' based on your set of needs/wants and how they balance against what you receive and where. I'd rather spend an hour travelling to somewhere good value in your eyes and accessible than risk a rare and (to me hugely expensive) experience to chance and cracker! I get that as a newbie it came across full on demanding.

As someone else said, think I need to go for 45 minute punt or an hour to get what I need in terms of shots, which is fine - and I know I'll be paying it - but thus the last one comes into play. I may be better off going for a private incall - but then I can't afford the people who charge $500/hour, and $250 once off is probably my absolute limit - at which point information usually comes from fellow punters too, by the look of it, I've spent hours and hours sorting through experience reviews, but they've not helped much, and I don't have a 2nd phone I can use to contact people directly - missus is okay with it but boyf is not, even though he's said that if my control doesn't improve then we probably won't have anything relevant to improve it for.

So there's the lay folks. Hopefully it explains more. I get that punting at the low end is not an ideal way of doing this - but sadly contact-based sexual therapists are for people who can afford $600/hour, and that's not me. I don't reckon my NDIS funds will pay for em!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Well it affects both of them. We have a closed relationship and the lady and I are bisexual while the boyf is newer to this and far more into men. Hard to juggle before my injury - now it's just trash :/. Care more about the missus, boyfriend bitches more about it. Who I'm actually doing it for depends on the mood of each of them!

*claps* It wasn't as hard as BongKong made it out

Well, price is a concern in terms of 'you get what you pay for'. The 2nd last is advertised on some places, not so much others, and the last one is probably just termed 'edging would be amazing'. Last time I went for a punt the girl was almost painful in terms of how fast she was trying to get me off and fine with the physical issues (I'm not unattractive per se and I don't look 'disabled', minus the chair at least - i'm just damaged in places). The one before I gave up and walked out after paying with comments of 'men like u need your legs to work" "how would you keep a woman if you can't protect her?", "no, that's for other men" (touching breasts) etc. The place before that directed me away saying "we're full sorry" with 5 girls waiting out the front, and the only place I called to ask about wheelchair access doubled their rates on the phone when I asked what services were available.

I'm shy. I'm going to turn up somewhere and take what I get, and be grateful. I know two disabled guys who punt in the South and East way outside anywhere I could get to, and they've found regulars who meet the first two. Have to be young was probably a mis-statement - don't have to be young. 18 going on 40 is fine or 30 going on 20 is fine, 35 going on 60 isn't so appealing to me - and I was looking for information to guide me rather than feedback. Likewise, no spare tyre I literally meant 'matches pics' preferably rather than the angles you see where you get there and have a completely different physical experience, of the negative kind. Some of you will know where those shops are - I don't. I know there are a number of guys on here for whom price isn't a concern, and that's wonderful for you - and for others you choose to punt at a certain 'level' based on your set of needs/wants and how they balance against what you receive and where. I'd rather spend an hour travelling to somewhere good value in your eyes and accessible than risk a rare and (to me hugely expensive) experience to chance and cracker! I get that as a newbie it came across full on demanding.

As someone else said, think I need to go for 45 minute punt or an hour to get what I need in terms of shots, which is fine - and I know I'll be paying it - but thus the last one comes into play. I may be better off going for a private incall - but then I can't afford the people who charge $500/hour, and $250 once off is probably my absolute limit - at which point information usually comes from fellow punters too, by the look of it, I've spent hours and hours sorting through experience reviews, but they've not helped much, and I don't have a 2nd phone I can use to contact people directly - missus is okay with it but boyf is not, even though he's said that if my control doesn't improve then we probably won't have anything relevant to improve it for.

So there's the lay folks. Hopefully it explains more. I get that punting at the low end is not an ideal way of doing this - but sadly contact-based sexual therapists are for people who can afford $600/hour, and that's not me. I don't reckon my NDIS funds will pay for em!
    Hey mate, I would definitely try contacting the stores that others have mentioned in the thread, you should also message Christmas who could see if anyone at 42 meets your needs, Diamond service is $200 / 45 though

Banned
    I couldn't read all that bro, i tuned out. But I'll tell you what, I tip my drink to you and wish you good luck. Godspeed.