Thread: Quality RnT near Central or Town Hall or Strathfield station

Senior Member(無間使者)

Quality RnT near Central or Town Hall or Strathfield station

Yep, these are for the toey commuter after a bit to help get some sleep for the long train trip home. I suspect there's nothing around Parra but seeking something close to Central or Town Hall stations or even walking distance from Strathfield station. I like the look so far from reviews of 139 York. Cheers CP from Cenny Coast

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There would be an almost continuous strip of RnTs between Central and Town Hall. Quay St, George St, Sussex St, Kent St.

A couple of shops around Parrmatta, they seem to come and go. Use the search function, same for Strathfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Punter View Post
    Yep, these are for the toey commuter after a bit to help get some sleep for the long train trip home. I suspect there's nothing around Parra but seeking something close to Central or Town Hall stations or even walking distance from Strathfield station. I like the look so far from reviews of 139 York. Cheers CP from Cenny Coast
    The closest shops to cbd train stations are no doubt 1B QVB and 1A @139 York for Townhall! My current go to shop and 316 Elizabeth St for Central - my previous go to to shop when Alice was running it. Not sure how it is now but it's open !

You are talking about a 5 min detour from the platform , when you have no time and want a quickie, location is King, enough said !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sussex Star was good until heat was on there.

If you got to 316 Central, make sure you review it dude as that was an old haunt of mine too. Right across the road from Central station.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm not aware of any in Strathfield, which is a little surprising given the size and how busy that particular station is. Having said that there are quite a few in Burwood so that could be one reason.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i agree... you reckon the quality has changed since getting a lot of attention from the media?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New to Punting!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The closest shops to cbd train stations are no doubt 1B QVB and 1A @139 York for Townhall! My current go to shop and 316 Elizabeth St for Central - my previous go to to shop when Alice was running it. Not sure how it is now but it's open !

You are talking about a 5 min detour from the platform , when you have no time and want a quickie, location is King, enough said !

Hey bro! I've been searching on the forum for hours looking as good spots in Central and Town Hall! from what I have read you are the OG and reputable member of this group.

Just want to reach out to you and ask if you still recommend 1B QVB and 1A @139 York? or have a new go to spot around this area?

Thanks!

Hey man, i’d vote for Sussex Star Nana and the team has been my regular place to go, and never disappoint...

Banned
    CBD Style Massage
    Lvl 1 276 Pitt
    5 minute walk from Town Hall Station

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Hey man, i’d vote for Sussex Star Nana and the team has been my regular place to go, and never disappoint...
    Sussex star is a good choice. Also their photo's don't seem too off compared to some joints

Banned
    If you're looking for a place close to Central Station then go to Massage at Central. Just a few minutes away from the station on Elizabeth St with Asian and non Asian girls on offer. They have shower facilities too.