Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 shots in 1 session

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

2 shots in 1 session

Was wondering if anyone has any experience on negotiating this at a shop. I figure in an hour session it'd be extra fun to have one go at the start and another at the end. Does anyone do this as a regular thing? I'm planning on negotiating with the ML next time I go in.

What's a guide to the price? Like what do people pay as a fraction of the usual cost of an extra? Makes sense to me that a 2X bundle deal should be less than just double the normal price.

Any insights greatly appreciated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    some girls charge double for double shots. but if you know her well it can be part in your whole fun package without extra charge. It all depends on your approach

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Private ML Thai Pinky offers this option in her longer sessions

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've tried it but for me it's not as good. Part of a good massage is the anticipation of the flip. If that happens at the start of the session for some reason it's not as much fun for me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaankaant View Post
    I've tried it but for me it's not as good. Part of a good massage is the anticipation of the flip. If that happens at the start of the session for some reason it's not as much fun for me.
    I can understand your concern. I think a multiple endings session is best performed with an ML who knows you very well. No time wasted on massage just the fun part from the start. This will enable both she and you to reach nirvana multiple times

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
    Was wondering if anyone has any experience on negotiating this at a shop. I figure in an hour session it'd be extra fun to have one go at the start and another at the end. Does anyone do this as a regular thing? I'm planning on negotiating with the ML next time I go in.

What's a guide to the price? Like what do people pay as a fraction of the usual cost of an extra? Makes sense to me that a 2X bundle deal should be less than just double the normal price.

Any insights greatly appreciated.
    I had chance few weeks a go. that was my second visit to her. She gave first when before to start massage and the second at the end. Jenny @ New arm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She needed a new arm after 2 pops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Double shot is standard for me in a 1 hr session. Very rarely been an issue. At worst they will let me do my self for the second time while enjoying "them" or if lucky it turns into a duo mastubation session or they might put in a bit of a sexy lap dance show etc.... either way it's always fun.

While in the subject I'm often surprised how many guys don't skip the massage and enjoy the full hour of "fun". If ever, if I do get a massage it's right at the very end after the first or second big O.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    no doult about it .My days of that are gone Ienvy you guys
    I

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    no doult about it .My days of that are gone Ienvy you guys
    I
    Well id better not mention the 3 pops i had in half an hr once. 😜😆

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    where did u get the 3 shots😲Please PM me the name of the kind girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    if you never experience having multiple shots in one session you might need to change your punting strategy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by zrr View Post
    where did u get the 3 shots😲Please PM me the name of the kind girl
    No need to pm bro. She was an aussie girl with a slim tanned body deep green eyes and long blond hair about 20 yrs old. She worked in an old house in Dudley st at Annerley with a couple of other girls. Her name was Sandy,ill never forget her.
    Just dont get too excited man this was many yrs ago when i was just a wee slip of a lad and playing the guitar was just like ringin'a bell. 😋

Senior Member(無間使者)
    had quiet a few two shot sessions always like many have said with a long time regular ml few times at the start, a shot i just said im so horney lets do it so i could relax and enjoy massage and then she started playing around again like usual so i managed again never payed extra for two.
    Unfortunately in the last year or so not really usually too tired from work (got make money to pay for all the punts lol ) to go for two, just good massage and good ending .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You guys never pay additional money for 2 shots?😲 Hope I can find a girl like that...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by zrr View Post
    You guys never pay additional money for 2 shots?😲 Hope I can find a girl like that...
    check your inbox mate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Private girls advertise by the hour, so the day they give me a freebie when i don't cum is the day I pay them for multi shots.

Paying a shop girl a tip could be viewed a little differently but I wouldn't bother with a girl if she viewed it that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brown wallaby care to PM me too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    check your inbox mate
    Bw - Please pm your recommendation.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    PM me first and I'll reply

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast