Thread: Great news peeps, punting increases life expectancy!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Great news peeps, punting increases life expectancy!!!

More good news and we should continue with punting! It increases life expectancy,feel free to send this to your friends with benefits and ask if they want the elixir of life , literally!! Hahaha

http://qklnk.co/OgS6Qp

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Further into the article:

“sexual intimacy within long-term relationships has health-enhancing benefits.’’

"We don’t know whether the same finding would be seen in men. It may apply to men – there is no obvious reason why it should not."

Not sure whether sexual intimacy with a long-term regular counts. There's no obvious reason why it doesn't, so good news indeed!

Banned
    punting is an exercise just like cycling, swimming etc. You burn calories and relieve stress so Im not surprised.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    punting is an exercise just like cycling, swimming etc. You burn calories and relieve stress so Im not surprised.
    When I'm at the gym I feel every minute of the workout however I can fuck a hot looking WL for an hour and won't notice how tired I am until the end. Even don't notice my high heart rate. I must be getting some health benefits from it.

Banned
    Cyber sex with CL was fantastic . I love role play . CL played the big boss and BTK the
    disobedient slave. Hope you enjoyed the cyber sex show between BTK AND CL .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    When I'm at the gym I feel every minute of the workout however I can fuck a hot looking WL for an hour and won't notice how tired I am until the end. Even don't notice my high heart rate. I must be getting some health benefits from it.
    Lol same
    Here, Went for a 40 km bike ride to taren point and was still good to do half an hour my heart rate according to the Garmin was only elevated for a about 5 min ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This calls for more punting and a deeper wallet.

Banned
    Punting on its own won't make you live longer. There are other factors that may do it for you.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/242161