Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bondi Ladies

Banned

Bondi Ladies

Anyone been to Bondi Ladies and any info on the quality of the girls? Website showing some great photos but hardly seeany AR.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have read some good stuff about them before so I visited abt 2 mths ago... My recommendation? Don't go. I called ahead to make a booking and told them what I'm looking for, Korean early to mid 20s, if they don't have what I'm looking for I would like a line up. I arrived an hr or so later on my allotted time and they said yes we have someone for you, beautiful, very good service. I thought great! I'm paying 280 and they have decent service. At least the booking part is done right!
    I was soooo fucking wrong. The lady that came into the room looked like mid 30s, that's fine, dressed up she looked like she has a decent body. She undid her dress and I saw it had a corset built in.. flabs came out... I thought.. ok I don't mind a girl with a bit of meat. We went to the shower, she starts talking to me in Chinese... I thought ok.. are u chinese_korean? She answered saying she's from China.. not korean at all.. the session was extremely boring... It would have been what I would expect from a 150shop, but if I'm paying premium dollars I would expect something like Ginza or diamond service. Especially as it seems like a a lot of girls have left them and went onto Ginza and 5star(read that somewhere in this forum) I would have thought they wouldn't be this shady.
    End rant.
    All in all, I def don't recommend them. If ur paying abt 300 just go Ginza, 5star or 244 Paddington, or even go see Ayu at Marrickville 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just to clarify the good stuff I read about them was dated probs a year or more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea Bondi girls seem wayyy too overpriced. especially those so called beach ready girls.

Banned
    Thanks for the info. Yeah better stick with Ginza or try Ayu in M5. She's too popular and booked out all the time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks. I had thought of going there before. Better avoid it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dropped in a few weeks ago and the guy said I needed to pay upfront before seeing a line up. If I didn't want any of the girls money refunded. Yeah, sure. I walked, giving him some free advice on the way

Banned
    That guy must be in the bad mood. I walked in last week because I was still curious. Showed me two girls and they were not up to standard considering how much they charge as well. I walked out and politely said not my type.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigeasy View Post
    I dropped in a few weeks ago and the guy said I needed to pay upfront before seeing a line up. If I didn't want any of the girls money refunded. Yeah, sure. I walked, giving him some free advice on the way
    First time I heard you had to pay upfront to see a line up. Notwithstanding that, to have girls presented as Korean when they are in fact Chinese is inappropriate. Best to avoid such places that have such practices. Take your money somewhere else.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I have seen pay up front lineup in other countries but not in Australia, don't encourage these people.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh their lvl of standard def dropped from what I read about them to what I experienced. If they were actually good I wouldn't mind paying the premium price

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I have seen pay up front lineup in other countries but not in Australia, don't encourage these people.
    Definitely in agreement. Line ups should be free of charge.

Banned
    There was a shop a few years back that did a nude line up one day a week but you had to pay $20 upfront. If you picked a girl the $20 was taken off the price but if Yu walked they kept it. But that was to stop guys just coming in for a free look.

Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    There was a shop a few years back that did a nude line up one day a week but you had to pay $20 upfront. If you picked a girl the $20 was taken off the price but if Yu walked they kept it. But that was to stop guys just coming in for a free look.
    Same for the Golden Apple at the Cross. You could appreciate why the shop do it, there could be endless of people coming in just to look at the line ups on Fri and Sat if it is free for all .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    People go with intention to pick a girl if suitable.. there should never be a reason to pay to see the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomercy View Post
    People go with intention to pick a girl if suitable.. there should never be a reason to pay to see the lineup.
    We offer FREE Line up daily
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Kings Court still charging the $5.00 entry fees ?

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Always an awesome line up too .

And thanks for always showing me the line up for future references even when I usually already have a booking .

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    That's not always true
    When i visit. a few times, was told super busy and i get 1 girl line up :P
    you're too popular mate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    That's not always true
    When i visit. a few times, was told super busy and i get 1 girl line up :P
    you're too popular mate
    If the shop has many girls then you would expect a few girls appearing in the line up and not just one. 5 Star City has many girls who see 'Asian only'. Could this be a reason for the poor line up at times when a non Asian customer visits the shop?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast