Thread: Jesse the shy and dominant K

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jesse the shy and dominant K

Was a cold stressful friday evening with nothing going the way you want, that's right it was a shit day. Stuck on the M1 for 30mins at the same spot with the kings cross exit on the right tempting me to just take it and go 5 star... no regrets there haha.
    Walked in and saw ping pong, thought I'd i try my luck and asked him if Jenny or the new jesse available and surprisingly Jesse was available wooo.

RATINGS AT BOTTOM.

First look at Jesse is shes young and shy with nice face big eyes, student looking? Well into room 1 and off comes the gear, booooooom i feel all warm and hot with blood surging - jesse saw the change and giggled, into the shower... jesse was shaking from the cold cause the hot water took a loooong time, i just held her body with my body hehe for warmth of course. She returned the favor with bbbj, was pretty rushed which was understandable but none the less had a lot of suction and slurp.

Onto the bed - i was expecting to take the lead with this but i was wrong. Jesse tells me to lay down relax and enjoy, which i did. Great cat bath and bbbj now was more sensual now that she's warmed up - she took all of me...i was in heaven, could blow right there but nope there was no way i would be satisfied to finish right there.
    Dom comes on and this is where i return the favour - she jumps on and starts riding away, i move as well - she moves faster and faster and can tell shes enjoying this as much as i , we switch to dog from there with her plump ass with good cushion though where she shines for me is during missionary, her face and innocent eyes staring back at mine with the occasional moan and resistance- brought me back to my younger days when you experiment and explore with your gf... sigh fun times haha.
    CIM was on the menu but my willpower did not sustain long enough and it all just ended up in the dom.

We had a nice long chat bout life and hobbies, her English was so so but understandable she said she isn't very talkative usually because she is still new to what shes doing but because i dont shut up she ended up talking more too haha.

Face = 8.5/10
    Nice eyes with baby fat revealing a hint of double chin but that could be cause she just had dinner before she saw me lol.

Body = 9/10
    She is young and natural, for me thats pretty rare for a Korean. B+ boobs with nice light brown nipples, slim waist and plump butt. Silky Smooth white skin.

Service = 9/10
    Not sure if she was just horny or i just got lucky but regardless she gave alot of effort, very willing to please and was really into the whole session . Thoroughly enjoyable enough for me to return again.

There you have it folks - 5star continues to please and spoil us horny bastards with pretty girls. Please keep it up haha

Thanks Bro A

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thanks Bro A

JESSE

Another young Stunner K-Pop

Loving Wed to Sat 5pm....