Thread: Northside

Senior Member(無間使者)

Northside

Newbie alert....

Been a long time reader but only just registered. Thought i'd share a few of my favourite spots in the hope that others do the same.

Rebecca....now works between 3 shops (Albion, Virginia and Aspley). Gorgeous, great soft massage and unbelievable technique once you turn over. My favourite by a mile for all round looks/skills/personality. Used to be at Aqua in Hamilton as Jasmine.

Serena....works a few days of the week at Racecourse. Good body, reasonably pretty Thai. Teasing skills 10/10. Not frightened to let herself get into it either!

Shop 10B..... The older Viet lady. Experience over youth any day of the week

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Cannonball yes I have seen Jasmine a couple of times very very Moorish, mate I'm a fan of the mature massage I'm from the Goldy where's 10B mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Moorooka (so, not Northside at all)

It took me a while to find it having read good reviews on here but it's basically in the middle of a shopping block.

And yes, Jas/Rebecca 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which Aspley shop mate??? Cheers cant PM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    VIP near the motel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    Newbie alert....

Been a long time reader but only just registered. Thought i'd share a few of my favourite spots in the hope that others do the same.

Rebecca....now works between 3 shops (Albion, Virginia and Aspley). Gorgeous, great soft massage and unbelievable technique once you turn over. My favourite by a mile for all round looks/skills/personality. Used to be at Aqua in Hamilton as Jasmine.

Serena....works a few days of the week at Racecourse. Good body, reasonably pretty Thai. Teasing skills 10/10. Not frightened to let herself get into it either!

Shop 10B..... The older Viet lady. Experience over youth any day of the week
    Thanks for the tip cannonball. I will add my ������ regarding lovely Rebecca. Will return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry - that was supposed to be a big smiley face and multiple thumbs up. Not sure why it appeared as question marks.