Date of Visit : Friday 30/06/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: www.bonza1.com.au 9620 8888

Hours of Business : 10-10

Rates : $135 / 60 mins $75/ 3mins

Size/shape: Curvy 10, nice small boobs, pretty face, hairy pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, sex, massage

Value for money/recommend? : ok

Hi folks, it was my first visit to this establishment something I've been meaning to do once funds an opportunity made themselves available.
    My first impression of this establishment, was it was clean, discrete and secure.
    I was met at the door by an older slim late Asian lady with black,curly shoulder length hair. She was nice and friendly, however I didn't actually catch your name.
    From the indication of the car park this place was full, as this lady confirmed she only had one lady to see me, her name was Eva.

Eva introduced herself in the waiting room, she was pleasant enough and I opted for the 30 minute session.

I paid Eva the $75, we went upstairs, and had to wait for a room.

I was directed into the shower, and instructed to wash down there very well.

It was Eva's first day here as well, she dried me of and had a smell of the old fella to ensure it was clean enough, which I found rather amusing.

So she asked me to lay on the bed and she began a bbbj, which was OK. At this point I tried grabbing her nipples gently, which she wouldn't allow. After about 5 minutes of sucking, she dommed me up, rolled onto her back and asked me to fuck her in missionary, she wouldn't allow and fingers, so slipped it in and pumped away.
    After 5 mins or so, i blew deep inside.
    She wiped me up, asked me to lay down and provided a mediocre massage to fill in the rest of the time.
    All in all, a reasonable session in a really good establishment, however I did feel like Eva was a little distant, certainly not a gfe or pse. I'd rate it a 7 out of 10.

This review will be posted on other sites / forums under different aliases.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have good experience with Coffee , huge tits and she is quite a fuck to experience.