Thread: BRISBANE CBD MASSAGE JOINTS?

Junior Member(有D料到)

BRISBANE CBD MASSAGE JOINTS?

Hi guys.

I Will be travelling to Brisbane later this week, and i am hoping you can give me some tips of places to go to for RNT? I love asian women, if you could either post here or PM me, the names of women, and shops they work at it would be greatly appreciated!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I didnt like to see you hanging mate with no replies. Someone may PM you some info but the offering and supplying of sexual services at massage parlours is illegal in QLD. The police do monitor this forum and raid premises based on comments from over enthusiastic punters so you may not get reccomendations in this post.

You could try your luck at any massage parlour that has Asian girls working there and most of them do and you never know but based on information posted on these forums prices in QLD for illegal services are vastly different from what's on offer in Sydney.

Legally you can visit any number of licensed brothels that are within 5-10 mins of the CBD, the most popular Asian brothel is called MISO Honey and I think there's another one but they're both about 20 mins out of the city. You could checkout backpage or cracker to find a private operator that will definitely scratch your itch. In the private section of the forum are some good reviews on heaps of nice Asian girls. Look out for fakes on these sites.

Good luck in your pursuit.