Thread: Shop Prices Goldie v Brissie, Sunshine Coast

Shop Prices Goldie v Brissie, Sunshine Coast

Just a thinking out loud guys...

If only Brisbane and Sunny Coast shops would drop there hourly rates to Gold Coast rates...I am sure us punters would have a little extra to spend on some of the other pleasures in life @ tickle.com

Your thoughts?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Would you take a pay cut just so your boss could give more money to his girlfriend? Then why should a shop owner reduce their income so the girls can receive more? They already get paid a shit load more than the owners.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Would you take a pay cut just so your boss could give more money to his girlfriend? Then why should a shop owner reduce their income so the girls can receive more? They already get paid a shit load more than the owners.
    If they are kept busy all day, agree they wouldn't want to reduce prices. However sometimes its about understanding price points / perceived value for money and what the consumer is willing to pay.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    a few years ago one particular shop decided not to raise price but cut cost by slashing the girls' hourly wage. It resulted in the girls raising their price for extra.
    Another shop raised their hourly fee by $5 but the customers forced the girls to accept reduced tip (from $40 to $35). After a crisis meeting the management decided to lower the shop fee back to the previous one

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If the shops don't make Money they will just slowly close down then the girls will have no where to work.. with Electric prices and leases and what ever other bills they have and shops only get 50% of Massage fee not a lot of money and if shops were to put up prices by $5 I would give a fuck as it is business like any other business and if you start haggling the girls for cheaper rates then that just shows how cheap the punter is and most ladies would want you as a regular

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are Sunny coasts shops?? Lol, I need to start looking around more. To be honest I'd be happy to pay $10-15 more for a place up here than spend the money and time on heading down to Brissy or the Goldie. As it is, it's been almost a year since my last punt because I gave up looking for anything on the sunny coast and only get to brissy once in a blue moon. It's actually easier for me to punt in Sydney than in brisbane with jetstar flying out of the sunny coast air port.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Heard of a shop at Maroochydore from what I believe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Rodgersodger, There was one I knew of in Maroochydore, but it was always hit and miss as to whether extras were on offer, with the last 3 or 4 time I went, it was straight up legit, although others may have found it different.