Thread: WINTER IS TOUGH TIME FOR WL

Junior Member(有D料到)

WINTER IS TOUGH TIME FOR WL

Winter is coming! Imagine the WL has the average of between 10 to 20 showers a day for their job that's not an easy task! Just want to make booking with some beauties but they are off the roster for no reason!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ive also noticed that, also rang up a booking and told she on holiday ok I'll make booking with someone else ok, then next the one on holiday is on roster, I think she may have called in sick but maybe some others also called in so she was the one who was less sick so turned up

Banned
    IT MAKES SENSE! I RECALL I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO HAVE A SHOWER AND IT'S FREAKING COLD! AND ALSO CUSTOMER TEND TO CUM LATE IF THE WORKING ROOM IS TOO HOT!
    SO I DIDN'T ASK TURN HEATER ON! BETTER COLD THAN LONGER SEX! WINTER SUCKS!

but guess the reason why WLs are on holiday when it's winter is because their mother-land (like Korea, Thai, China) is summer and it's also winter vacation for schoolies ㅋ maybe

I like winter. Gets dark early so not as easily spotted going in n out shops lol

Banned
    They are well compensated . No need to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    IT MAKES SENSE! I RECALL I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO HAVE A SHOWER AND IT'S FREAKING COLD! AND ALSO CUSTOMER TEND TO CUM LATE IF THE WORKING ROOM IS TOO HOT!
    SO I DIDN'T ASK TURN HEATER ON! BETTER COLD THAN LONGER SEX! WINTER SUCKS!

but guess the reason why WLs are on holiday when it's winter is because their mother-land (like Korea, Thai, China) is summer and it's also winter vacation for schoolies ㅋ maybe
    interesting, so in your experience you would say guys last longer if they are in a warmer environment? why do you think this is?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I am very horny during winter but at the same time I don't want to have many showers during the day! Spring or Summer is the best time to be naked with WL

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    One good thing about winter is that the WL/ML's body always feels so much warmer when you hug them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I find it hard to cum for me when the is room too hot...happened a few time in rnt. Pity she didn't feel sorry for me nd make me cum in other ways hehe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    I like winter. Gets dark early so not as easily spotted going in n out shops lol
    hahaha so true!!!

Banned
    Many Asian girls feel cold at times and require a bit of warming up but it doesn't mean that the heater in the room should be turned up so high that you're roasting like in a sauna.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many Asian girls feel cold at times and require a bit of warming up but it doesn't mean that the heater in the room should be turned up so high that you're roasting like in a sauna.
    So true. I'm sometimes starting to sweat and we haven't even started getting "hot and heavy"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I like my girls sweating and moist - the smell of dirty sex in the air