Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have we met?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never happen to me. But I can tell you that I will go ahead and fuck her like hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    3) The awkward moment my ex-gf asked me to join a gathering with her friends, only to realize 2 of her friends worked as WLs and I had banged them before.
    Lol do you think there is a chance your ex-gf is a WL too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tbh, i am not really bothered by it. I have exGFs that worked as ML and WL before as well. Can't complain cause i punted myself, need to be fair.

I have met WLs who are loaded with money from rich family, those from reputable proffesion eg lawyers, nurses, businesswomen, those that never have hardships in their life, reasons ranging from wanting to experience it or like the thrill of it.

Thus I just assume any above average girls to have done something in their lifetime.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sometime I guess we won't even know that the WL is someone we know. To start with, the dim red light makes a difference. Then the WL may look very different with their make up and hair done very differently. A WL once told me she only wears contact lens to work but wears normal glasses when off, with normal street clothes and shoes, I would walk past her without ever noticing.

I actually do the glasses thing now. I normally wear glasses but wear contacts to a shop and my hair is done differently (when I go to the shops my hair is not even brushed, looks pretty rough). I started doing that after I have had a close call. I once chased a girl, young sweet girl who moved to Sydney to chase her dreams and land a professional job. Anyway after weeks/months of going out with her, things went nowhere . Some years down the line I was feeling horny after a break up so I looked at the pics on Backpage. I found a Private with pics that really reminded me of the girl.... longs story short, I texted her on my punt phone and I was on my way shortly after...... I was shocked to see the girl's car parked (it had the same stickers and dent from years ago) just around the corner, I was too chicken shit to ring the door bell so I walked away. Maybe even be the same one but i couldn't face the possibility that one girl that I wanted so badly, the one that I wasn't good enough for, ended up having to earn money this way, she was so smart that she could have been a CEO of a company. Well nothing wrong with being a WL, they make men happy and job is a job but no, can't be this girl..... I was sort of relieved that when I texted to cancel I got a very nasty reply, the girl I knew would never have done that, maybe she changed so much.....

That put me off punting for like a year and there after, I have always tried to dress and look somewhat different when I go punt....

Look at the bright side, how often do you see ppl you know more than 10km away from your house? I have run into 1 co worker in the past 12 months and that was it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah and as I got older, the chance of running into 18-30 years old hot girls I know is getting slimmer, its a good thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That would be both interesting and terrifying. I love the thrill of getting in and out of a shop unnoticed..... genuinely worried about running into someone, or being recognised as I walk in/out. But seeing a ML or WL I know from elsewhere....that would be intriguing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am pretty worries about been seen when getting in and out of the shops too, thus some shops are my favorite purely based on location. Lets look at 42Gladesville, 5Marrickville and 45 George, I think they all have great ladies working there but I don't like to go to 42G because of the chance of being seen, buffalo rd is pretty busy. Of the three, 42G is much closer to home and have a slightly bigger selection of girls.

On the other hand, 45 George is in the middle of no where, completely deserted by 6 pm and 5M is on a dead end street with only local traffic.....

Places like Taylor's I just avoid wholeheartedly, way too close to the train station and super busy all night long. By the same token, I avoid anywhere in the CBD and/or Parramatta rd except for the massage places that do both legit and "extra" services

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know a WL/ML who works in the same company in her day job - she doesn’t know it though - good thing we are in totally different branches!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another issue i am definitely sweating bullets sometime is i know of 2 WLs living in the same apartment as me. Sometimes they would send me message saying they saw me walking in or in the pool or checking my mails etc. Haven't tell them I have a steady gf right now, but oh well, a drama is definitely fun sometimes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes this happened to me. I initially wasn't sure if it was the real estate agent but the more I looked at her i realised there was a high likelihood it was her. I confronted her. She was embarrassed and ashamed. She told me this wasn't the first time she ran into someone that knows her. Anyway, I said to her that I always wondered what it'd be like to fuck her and here I was. Fantasy fulfilled.
    She gave me gentle bbbj and didn't seem to enjoy me fucking her but couldn't say no. Oh well looks like she was a boring fuck afterall.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In 2011, I had a massive crush on this girl I accidently found in facebook. A girl who was worthy of being a model in my eyes.

After 3-4 months, I went to 5 star for a punt. I booked a very pretty Malaysian girl called Christine.
    After the session, she told me her real name. It sounded vaguely familiar. After a while it hit me that it was the same girl I had accidentally seen the profile of.
    I couldn't believe my luck.

But all that ensued after that first meet was a nightmare though. Won't say much but, as it turned out, it was rather my complete misfortune to meet her in the first place.

There is a current cracker milf that lives on same level in our apartment building.
    I recognise her face photo ( tho it's full on make up) and the buildings fitting.
    We always greet each other and small chats, but ever since I know she's a WL, I keep imagining my cock in her mouth.... Lol help!

Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    There is a current cracker milf that lives on same level in our apartment building.
    I recognise her face photo ( tho it's full on make up) and the buildings fitting.
    We always greet each other and small chats, but ever since I know she's a WL, I keep imagining my cock in her mouth.... Lol help!
    If you are single , that could be really convenient!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haven't had this happen to me but have jerked off to this fantasy of seeing a friend's wife/girlfriend in a brothel and having her service me. =P
    i imagine it would be super weird in real life though.

Banned
    My Lizard is excited and happy when i feed it live crickets.
    My Finch when i feed it leave live meal worms.
    My Oscar when i feed it live gold fish.
    My tape worm in my belly when i eat a meat pie.
    But when they are full they ignore me and want nothing to do with me.
    Why wouldn't it be the same with the WL outside the shop ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123