Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have we met?

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar

Have we met?

Has anyone ever gone to a brothel or massage parlour and know the lady?? Example a freind/ex girlfriend/current girlfriend/wife/school friend/ best mates wife or partner ??? What would you do???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the times it's a lady I saw at different shop - like recently when I met Dream

Or maybe I've seen a girl and u show up to a party or BBQ and she's there on ur mates arm? Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbortomorton View Post
    Or maybe I've seen a girl and u show up to a party or BBQ and she's there on ur mates arm? Lol
    Now that would be an interesting conversation/introduction

Two separate situations, firstly, there were times when I knew the MLs who used to work in certain shops and she had moved on so I went to the new shops to support them :

Sophie 501 - everywhere
    Mimi - everywhere
    Ada/Coco - everywhere
    Lisa - everywhere
    Mia - everywhere
    Candy - everywhere
    Iris, Rebecca, Emma - I'll follow them any where !

On the other hand, like you said, you walked into a new shop and totally unexpected, bumped into someone you knew:

Mia - in a shop at Bondi Junction ! Well, she could not have made me any more happier than she always did ! Just another happy ending !!

Amy - top 5 best remedial massage lady used to work at 316, bumped into her at 1A Cherry Blossom, but I was seeing someone else , went back to see Amy soon after and then she disappeared!

Mico ex SL , bumped into her as Nico at 316! From memory, no Spanish back in SL but yes at 316, so she had improved ........ haha

Other than that, not a lot of surprises as I mostly go with a pre booking anyway!

Cheers

Ps. Worth mentioning that my former no 1 girl Lisa had worked very briefly at Stanmore and I went to support her of course and for the first time we showered together! That's what RnT is all about man !!

Banned
    Sydney is a big place, chance of it ever happening is close to zero. WL are not stupid they are not going to work close to where they live or their social circles. They often travel interstate or overseas to do work.
    In any case, in a brothel, they see you before you see them so they will not come out if it's someone they know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Two separate situations, firstly, there were times when I knew the MLs who used to work in certain shops and she had moved on so I went to the new shops to support them :

Sophie 501 - everywhere
    Mimi - everywhere
    Ada/Coco - everywhere
    Lisa - everywhere
    Mia - everywhere
    Candy - everywhere
    Iris, Rebecca, Emma - I'll follow them any where !

On the other hand, like you said, you walked into a new shop and totally unexpected, bumped into someone you knew:

Mia - in a shop at Bondi Junction ! Well, she could not have made me any more happier than she always did ! Just another happy ending !!

Amy - top 5 best remedial massage lady used to work at 316, bumped into her at 1A Cherry Blossom, but I was seeing someone else , went back to see Amy soon after and then she disappeared!

Mico ex SL , bumped into her as Nico at 316! From memory, no Spanish back in SL but yes at 316, so she had improved ........ haha

Other than that, not a lot of surprises as I mostly go with a pre booking anyway!

Cheers

Ps. Worth mentioning that my former no 1 girl Lisa had worked very briefly at Stanmore and I went to support her of course and for the first time we showered together! That's what RnT is all about man !!
    AHLUNGOR do you have all this information stored in your head or a you running some kind of master algorithm program? That's an honest question, after so many posts i wouldn't be surprised if you have developed the mother of all information storage applications

Anything is possible !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anything is possible !!!
    I'm guessing with 30K posts and climbing you are probably 100% correct

Funny Story about the first time I ever payed for sex
    After months of procrastination I finally worked up the courage to go to a brothel.
    Half way through the session the girl I chose stared starring at me with inquisitive eyes. I was already a bit nervous and this didn't help. Then during cowgirl she just stopped for a minute and asks "did you use to go to <x group> (Hidden for privacy)"
    Well I did, and she mentioned something's that only someone part of that group would identify with and now I recognise her as well.
    Half my reasons for the procrastination and nerves was I didn't want to be recognised going in or out, I didn't expect to be recognised during the session so needless to say that didn't really help the nerves.
    She seemed ok with me knowing what she was doing esp. since it was quite a number of years since we were involved in that group. However she was definitely adamant that I don't let anyone else know though.

Has anyone ever gone to a brothel or massage parlour and know the lady?? Example a freind/ex girlfriend/current girlfriend/wife/school friend/ best mates wife or partner ??? What would you do???
    Pretty much my worest nightmare. Or they see you on video feed n they have this over u forever. Fuck.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post
    After months of procrastination I finally worked up the courage to go to a brothel.
    Half way through the session the girl I chose stared starring at me with inquisitive eyes. I was already a bit nervous and this didn't help. Then during cowgirl she just stopped for a minute and asks "did you use to go to <x group> (Hidden for privacy)"
    Well I did, and she mentioned something's that only someone part of that group would identify with and now I recognise her as well.
    Half my reasons for the procrastination and nerves was I didn't want to be recognised going in or out, I didn't expect to be recognised during the session so needless to say that didn't really help the nerves.
    She seemed ok with me knowing what she was doing esp. since it was quite a number of years since we were involved in that group. However she was definitely adamant that I don't let anyone else know though.
    Was it bible study group

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereandthere View Post
    AHLUNGOR do you have all this information stored in your head or a you running some kind of master algorithm program? That's an honest question, after so many posts i wouldn't be surprised if you have developed the mother of all information storage applications
    The algorithm don't work. It's obvious the OP is not talking about bumping into a girl that you already know as a ML/WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post
    Meeting somebody you know inside a shop is already a slim possibility, but for it to happen on your first go... wow..

Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    Meeting somebody you know inside a shop is already a slim possibility, but for it to happen on your first go... wow..
    well like you said a slim possibility, hopefully this means it won't happen again. So far it hasnt so fingers crossed it stays that way.

I guess looking back on it, it's kinda funny that she didn't recognise me in the meeting room so she went through the introduction with me, then I didn't recognise her and thought she was the most attractive and open of the half a dozen girls that introduced themselves. So I chose her.
    If you think about it that way the possibility is even more slim. I wish I was that lucky when I go gambling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My mates girlfriend was working at brothel & got out of a taxi just after she finished with a customer & my mate was about to enter the shop where she was working & he didn't know that she was working there at the brothel.
    Relationship over

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1178 View Post
    My mates girlfriend was working at brothel & got out of a taxi just after she finished with a customer & my mate was about to enter the shop where she was working & he didn't know that she was working there at the brothel.
    Relationship over
    Many Asian girls are working in this industry. Sometimes you wonder whether any attractive Asian girls that you might know are also working in the shops. They might say they work in restaurants or clubs but that's all a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many Asian girls are working in this industry. Sometimes you wonder whether any attractive Asian girls that you might know are also working in the shops. They might say they work in restaurants or clubs but that's all a lie.
    If you visit some of those English schools for student Visas, most of the Asian female students are probably working part time in a RnT or FS shops or came from a wealthy family .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yer I dated Japanese girl 1 for around 2 years working in a bondi Japanese restaurant & moved over to massage shop after we finished. She was amazing kicking myself now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you visit some of those English schools for student Visas, most of the Asian female students are probably working part time in a RnT or FS shops or came from a wealthy family .
    How would they be able to support themselves by working in a restaurant and earning under $20 per hour to pay for their school fees as well as supporting their families back home? This is why some turned to brothels and RNT places to make more money. I remember some Thai girls were getting paid $10 per hour in some cafes and restaurants and when told they were being underpaid they feared complaining to their bosses in case they got sacked. These girls didn't want to work in the sex industry and had two or three jobs at the same time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast