Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have we met?

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    What about if your a father and ur son brings home his gf to meet the family when to ur surprise its you ML/WL haha this has probably happened before

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That would take uncomfortable silence to a whole new level....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know a WL who was booked by her boyfriend who she lived with. It was lucky that she saw him at the entrance. I believe she is married to him now - for money...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wouldnt be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    How would they be able to support themselves by working in a restaurant and earning under $20 per hour to pay for their school fees as well as supporting their families back home? This is why some turned to brothels and RNT places to make more money. I remember some Thai girls were getting paid $10 per hour in some cafes and restaurants and when told they were being underpaid they feared complaining to their bosses in case they got sacked. These girls didn't want to work in the sex industry and had two or three jobs at the same time.
    No one is questioning them being hard working and prefer to earn a legit living but tough reality out there ! It's all about money I guess and while you have some professional WLs like those who provide their own photo portfolio who knew exactly what they are doing and making the most of it.

A great majority of the MLs and WLs probably just needed the cash to survive - it's all part of this industry of the oldest profession in human history.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Please recommend more gems to me AHLUNGOR, i tried visiting EMMA but she has not come back on the roster since last wednesday ):

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    One time i was having a double with 2 of my regular she told me one of her regluar wolud come in with his father nd cousin see other girls lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    One time i was having a double with 2 of my regular she told me one of her regluar wolud come in with his father nd cousin see other girls lol
    That's keeping it in the family!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbortomorton View Post
    Has anyone ever gone to a brothel or massage parlour and know the lady?? Example a freind/ex girlfriend/current girlfriend/wife/school friend/ best mates wife or partner ??? What would you do???
    Just Today !!
    I called in to customer (which is an RnT). As I was finishing up one of the ML's asks whether I am related to a certain person.
    A cousin recently got married to a Thai lady, when I initially heard I didn't think anything of it and missed the wedding as I was overseas.
    So I met my new "cousin-in-law" (it that a real term ?). She recognised me from some family photo's she had seen.
    So I am now sworn to secrecy about her work, which only the husband knew previously.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Comment has been removed

Quote Originally Posted by kronek View Post
    I'm curious what excuse does a shop give when a WL sees a customer she knows through camera at entrance?

If shop tells me "Sorry the WL knows you you can't see her", I'll be the most curious af lols
    Um the double booked in the last second excuse. Or she decided to extend the session for one hour with pervious customer. We can't force the girl to see you blah blah.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kronek View Post
    I'm curious what excuse does a shop give when a WL sees a customer she knows through camera at entrance?

If shop tells me "Sorry the WL knows you you can't see her", I'll be the most curious af lols
    Just got period, customer extended, sick, going home now, just don't want to see you ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That would definitely be a nice surprise

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A Woman of Pleasure (back in the good old days) always let the girls look through the door peep hole to see who is at the other side of the door first. My all time favorite girl told me that she saw quite a few people she knew who wanted to book her.

Quote Originally Posted by hereandthere View Post
    AHLUNGOR do you have all this information stored in your head or a you running some kind of master algorithm program? That's an honest question, after so many posts i wouldn't be surprised if you have developed the mother of all information storage applications
    Hey Brother,

Enjoy Melbourne for the F1 and don’t forget to share your adventures along Bourke Street.......... haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the intel...I'll make sure to post a review or two

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At a few brothels I know, the women look at the CCTV as the customers wait at front door, and make comment to each other of the guys past bed performance.
    when its not that busy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a session with a girl and we had mutual friends. I posted about it here http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ual-experience

I’ve reposted below:

OK, here is an difference experience I thought I would share. Unfortunately no names in order to protect everyone.

I went to visit a shop mid morning and many of the girls were still arriving and getting ready. It was not busy, but I was happy to see who was available right away. I paid my money and proceeded to have a shower and in came the girl.

She looked at me and said ‘I know you’. I looked at her and she looked familiar to me as well. We were both pretty certain that we had not seen each other as punter and client before, but we both said we looked familiar to each other.

As the session progressed, we got to talking and we asked about where we lived, what we did etc. It then struck us both where we knew each other from. We had some mutual friends and had actually gone out in a group together before. We both thought it was pretty funny and it was a good experience.

We ended up spending a lot of time just chatting together. It was a real GFE experience. The 1 hour session stretched into almost 2 hours (although I was only charged for the 1 hour). I guess it helped that the place was not busy and she did not have any other bookings.

Overall, it was a great experience and one I would have to repeat.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My weird experiences so far:

1) Was introduced to a girl by a friend to try dating, realized she was a WL i regularly visited

2) A Japanese WL was somehow a cousin of my friend in Japan. Said i looked familiar, and found her cousin's FB with my pics on it

3) The awkward moment my ex-gf asked me to join a gathering with her friends, only to realize 2 of her friends worked as WLs and I had banged them before.

Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    My weird experiences so far:

3) The awkward moment my ex-gf asked me to join a gathering with her friends, only to realize 2 of her friends worked as WLs and I had banged them before.
    For your own sake you are so lucky that she was your ex! Chances are, she could be a WL herself as well and some of your other mates could have already banged her ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast