Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIP69

Senior Member(無間使者)

VIP69

I'm heading to Sydney on Wednesday for a few days with work and will be punting.

I've been convinced that VIP69 is the place to go for a body slide and good time.

Couple of questions;

What should I expect to pay? And what that includes?

Any particular girls to see?

Is the double worth a go?

Inbox if you need to 👍🏻

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Cannonball...it is all Thai girls and for $70 you will get a brief bodyslide and a nude HJ...they will nude up right from the beginning. With an extra $50 many of the girls...not all...will fuck for you. I have not been for a while but one of the boys at work tells me August is the girl to see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bonza, going there next time. Solver Fox the other nite, she didnt nude up til it was flip over time...only 15-20mins tops. And $90.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And the double act? Worth it?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Punter View Post
    Bonza, going there next time. Solver Fox the other nite, she didnt nude up til it was flip over time...only 15-20mins tops. And $90.
    I don't get how the RnT's that don't nude up from the start stay in business ...
    If I am gonna pay for a naked massage I want the girl to be naked from the start so I can perve and touch.
    I guess there is a market for low end naked right at the end with a mechanical handjob ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    Save your money most Thai MLs are not into doubles, they will do it but they will giggle and they will be unlikely to do any extras.
    If you really want a good Thai double then become a regular with one and ask her for a doubles suggestion then become a regular with the suggested one then hope for the best ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the info

Think I'll swing by this week and give August a whirl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I'm doing something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I don't get how the RnT's that don't nude up from the start stay in business ...
    Im clearly doing something wrong, because they only go naked after they ask the Golden Question.

Should I be flashing or handing them a fifty first?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyDLuffy View Post
    Im clearly doing something wrong, because they only go naked after they ask the Golden Question.

Should I be flashing or handing them a fifty first?
    Ask them straight away when they appear in front of you and not when half the session is over.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You wouldn't ask them if it's a new shop, would you? I'm hardly regular, once a month or less when I have time. I'm constantly trying new places.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    I didn't the over a year ago and it is totally not worth it. One its on a massage table so you have very little space and it's just one waiting for the other to finish to have her turn. While she waits her turn she watches, giggles and just does light touching to you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea doubles are generally not worth it unless its the full service

Quote Originally Posted by tsunaa View Post
    Yea doubles are generally not worth it unless its the full service
    You obviously haven't tried the mamasans double at QVB for $100/30 min . Best $100 you could ever spend in RnT .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I am gonna pay for a naked massage I want the girl to be naked from the start so I can perve and touch.
    I guess there is a market for low end naked right at the end with a mechanical handjob ...
    Yep, unfort she kept saying "i get naked soon" Sure i could touch but for $90, she should have been nude from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You obviously haven't tried the mamasans double at QVB for $100/30 min . Best $100 you could ever spend in RnT .
    Predictable advertising post from the shill ...
    This thread is about VIP69

Predictable advertising post from the shill ...
    This thread is about VIP69
    Sure , I could "Shill" for as much as 60 shops across Sydney too, and last time I showed my hands, you didn't seem to have any answer!

I am more than happy to remind you again and again and again all those shops I have reviewed in this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to VIP69 twice this week.....

1. Saw Lily, probably mid thirties with fake tits. Average enough massage but got into it enough to convince me to go to FS. 8/10.

2. Went back a couple of days later and saw a pretty & young girl whose name escapes me. Yawned mid HJ 😂. I ended up finishing myself. 3/10.

Banned
    Being to this shop before. Offers both FS and Massage. Very similar to the Thai shop
    on Erskine St which closed in 2015. That had some hidden gems and this shop is
    similar a bit of hit and miss.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    August is great, had fs with Lily (awesome), saw one of the receptionists awhile ago (she was the hottest girl there) not sure if she is still there though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    some hot ones tend to walk in..but i wonder if it's a tactic to get guys going in too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast