Thread: K Ari ~ A Dynamo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K Ari ~ A Dynamo

I saw Ari recently and this is an abbreviated AR as she has been well covered by other ARs, with which I pretty much agree.

Had a great session with Ari, but at the outset you need to appreciate she is quite the Korean Ajumma and has the MILF vibe going. She has an attractive face, great smile, top set of natural Cs and a toned fuller body.

Those looking for a KPop lookalike or a super slim glamour princess should look elsewhere. It ain't her!

She is friendly and meets you with a great smile and real passionate DFK that pretty much doesn't stop the whole session.
    Nice shower time which I find is becoming a bit of a rarity and then some standing passion and intimacy which revs the motors.

Her bbbj technique is one of the best imo ~ she knows what she is doing, working the shaft, balls, manoeuvering her tongue, plus some DT and all with sexy eye contact. Good skill.

She took it deep in standing mish but really excelled in doggy ~ could easily have cum then and there but wanted to get back to her bbbj for a cim.

Ari is fun and full on enthusiasm!

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I saw Ari recently and this is an abbreviated AR as she has been well covered by other ARs, with which I pretty much agree.

Had a great session with Ari, but at the outset you need to appreciate she is quite the Korean Ajumma and has the MILF vibe going. She has an attractive face, great smile, top set of natural Cs and a toned fuller body.

Those looking for a KPop lookalike or a super slim glamour princess should look elsewhere. It ain't her!

She is friendly and meets you with a great smile and real passionate DFK that pretty much doesn't stop the whole session.
    Nice shower time which I find is becoming a bit of a rarity and then some standing passion and intimacy which revs the motors.

Her bbbj technique is one of the best imo ~ she knows what she is doing, working the shaft, balls, manoeuvering her tongue, plus some DT and all with sexy eye contact. Good skill.

She took it deep in standing mish but really excelled in doggy ~ could easily have cum then and there but wanted to get back to her bbbj for a cim.

Ari is fun and full on enthusiasm!
    Good review ! That covers everything, abbreviated or not !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Nice review. I have seen K Ari once. She provides truly wonderful service as you outlined. Many guys do doubles with girls the same nationality @ 479, but I did a double with Ari and Venus. They didn't miss a beat. I would happily see K Ari on her own again, if there wasn't so many other girls to see.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably the best milf in the town.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she have natural boobs or enhanced?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Does she have natural boobs or enhanced?
    Not an expert but pretty sure they are natural from texture and feel.

Soft, definitely not hard and no sag.
    Nice to fondle!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Not an expert but pretty sure they are natural from texture and feel.

Soft, definitely not hard and no sag.
    Nice to fondle!
    Sounds great
    Cheers!

Banned

Highly Recommended

Based on Abracadabra’s review, I saw Ari today and was very satisfied. Her customer service is 10/10 for sure. She is a Korean MILF in her late 30’s, but looks pretty good. Don’t go in expecting a PYT or K-Pop princess as she’s not one of those. The photos on the website are either fake or have been heavily photoshopped. She looks nothing like that.

She has fake C- tits and I’m pretty sure she’s had a kid. There are faint stretch marks on her tummy and her mid-section is quite loose. Face is pretty in a sexy MILF kind of way. Pussy is fully waxed and was good to eat. Lots of FOAM which was mildly annoying, but I do think she genuinely came during DATY.

There is non-stop DFK from the moment she steps in the room. Shower together, DFK, BBBJ, DT, DATY and rimming on her are all offered - unlimited. Amazing pussy slide - nearly blew my load during that. Definitely not a clock watcher and she genuinely wants the monger to have a good time. You can tell she enjoys her work. No ego at all. The only things she didn’t allow were FIV and FIA. When I asked if I could eat her ass, she seemed genuinely surprised I would want to do that, but had no problem with it. Obviously, no other monger has gone there LOL. Straight to DFK after ass eating! Her blow job technique was too sloppy with not enough suction power for my liking. But moot point really. She is good at ball sucking and DT.

If you like May at Mali Mali, you will love Ari as she’s prettier and way sexier. Ari has obviously worked in this business before in Korea as she’s too experienced. She’s here on a working holiday visa and her English is okay. I wonder what job she wrote down on the visa application? LOL

Very good session and highly recommended.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I completely agree with all the above!!
    I love the way she makes you think that you really are the center of the universe with her.. that's a rare skill!