Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, HJ

Size/shape : Attractive face, short, tiny but shapely figure, B/C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? :Yes - a bit reserved at first but ended up a good session

My experience/comments : Rita had told me about a new girl so I called yesterday to book her. But just before I left home this morning she sent me a text asking me to come in 10 minutes later – no problem, at least she told me.

Rita met me and showed me into Room 3 and I paid and was in the shower when Kira came in.

Kira is tiny. Probably not even 5ft with an attractive face and she was wearing a short dress over a bra and knickers with suspenders and stockings.

As she stripped I saw that she has a petite but still shapely figure with nice B/C-cups (which look bigger on her tiny frame), a cute little bum and a trimmed bush.

After Kira had sorted her stuff she went straight between my knees and started sucking me.

It was a pretty good BBBJ – no teeth, nice soft lips and some good hand-work but it wasn’t very deep, there were a few brief tissue-breaks and it was a little bit erratic.

After only a few minutes Kira grabbed a condom but I said “Not yet” and asked for more BJ.

Later I asked for some 69 and Kira moved round. She soon reacted but seemed sensitive and moved away before she came.

A bit more BJ was followed by some DATY. This was better as I was allowed to finger-fuck her for a while and she moaned and twitched and squirmed before pushing my head away and taking a breather while saying she had cum.

I lay down and Kira put some lube on my cock and gave me a HJ while holding the tip of my cock against her outstretched tongue. This felt very good and I was soon close to cumming so I asked her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She said “Yes” but I wasn’t convinced that she understood me (her English is limited).

Lube was applied and Kira straddled me for some Asian-style cowgirl. She was really tight as she squeezed me in and had a few grimaces.

But she gave it a good go and it felt great as she bounced up and down on my cock.

Kira tired so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

The bed is quite high but Kira is so short that she was at a good height as she guided me in.

This was good as she has a cute little butt and I gently fucked her but I wasn’t allowed to touch her arsehole.

However, Kira clearly wasn’t comfortable and, when I asked her to lie down for some mish, she asked that she just give me a HJ so I went with the flow and lay down.

More lube was applied to my cock and Kira knelt between and legs and was again tossing me off against the tip of her tongue. It wasn’t long until I squirted but when I did she wasn’t sucking me so it wasn’t a CIM ending.

Kira tidied me up and had a quick shower and then lay in my arms and lightly stroked my chest while we had a chat (as best we could).

She said she was from Seoul and has been here three months, currently working at 90 Mondays to Wednesdays and we talked about the places I’ve visited in South Korea.

Time was soon up and I quickly showered and went along to Rita’s office for a chat.

Betty was also there and was very flirty and wearing almost nothing. This is the Betty who has recently relocated from 533, where she was very popular.

Betty and I talked about the excellent photos of her that have just been added to the 90 website. The second one (scroll down) where she is leaning towards the mirror is particular good as the seam on the back of her tight outfit perfectly continues the line of her bum-crack, emphasizing a very shapely butt.

The photos were recently professionally taken and are, of course, from advantageous angles and she is fully dolled-up, so she looks better than she does in the middle of a busy and long working day. But this is only to be expected - everyone looks better in their wedding photos than in the middle of a hectic shift at work.

Rita told me she has a new girl starting soon and I also said hello to Sue who had just woken up.