Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $65/30min (discount price, normal $90/30min)[/COLOR]

Size/shape : MILF

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/Yes

My experience/comments :

Did a bit of research on the forum before deciding on 7 Cowper was the best for me based on location and budget. Calling ahead, I wanted to confirm whether Wednesdays had the special $60 FS discount as advertised on their daily rosters thread. The lady who answered said yes, but things turned out different in person. When I arrived, the mamasan put me in a room straight away and told me to shower. I asked her about the $60 discount but she made clear that was the price for only 15 minutes. Upon hearing this, I asked about the $65/30 minutes review discount which many of you bros have posted. She looked skeptical at first but finally agreed after some sweet talking . As a precaution (maybe?) she also took down my mobile number.

Anyway, back to my alone time. Mid-shower, Anna walked in and greeted me. As an older WL (40s?), she was not MCOT so I politely declined and asked if there was someone else who was a bit younger (a bit awkward, but you gotta do what you gotta to do). After another minute or so, Nacy walked in and I smiled as she was definitely what I was looking for. I dried myself off while Nacy undressed for the fun to begin.

Nacy has a pretty face (MILF) and nice figure with large breasts. She's not skinny but definitely not chubby either - what you would call a healthy body. Coming from China, her English was surprisingly good and we were able to communicate. She started me off by laying me face down and doing a standard cat bath all over my back and legs. Occasionally, she would rub her breasts on me which got me rock hard. This went on for 5 or so minutes until she flipped me over for a BBBJ. Suction was good with no teeth, although she was a bit mechanical and I noticed her spitting every so often. Would have preferred a wetter BJ with more variation, but I'm not complaining. After what felt like 5 minutes, she dommed me up with her mouth and asked how I like it. I told her to start with cowgirl while she sucked on my nipples. We decided to stay in that position until I finally came (too fast, shame on me). After helping me clean up, we had some time left so she finished off with a nice back and head massage.

Overall, great punt. This place reminds me of the service brothels littered all over Mongkok in HK with similar style and price. Would recommend Nacy to others but for me, I would like to try different girls next time!

Shop Owner
    Nacy just back from holiday refresh booking welcome
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    Nacy top sweet girlfriend service
    Hi Boss thank you for your review. Nacy on today booking welcome. And Nacy new photos on

Nacy sweet angel

Name: Nacy
    Height: 163cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Waist Size: 6
    Bust Size: D Cup
    Nationality: Hong Kong

Services: GFE, DFK, DT, BBBJ, CIM, COB, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

Comments: Uni student and model with a beautiful lady, lovely smile & long brown hair
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Nacy - Highly recommended 24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly
    On special now $90 for 30 minutes full service

Nacy

24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly long legs and a beautiful bubbly ass! friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.
    Last edited by 7cowper; 08-02-2023 at 07:28 AM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews