Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shop Etiquette

Junior Member(有D料到)

Shop Etiquette

So you're just about to walk in for a nice relaxing session and as you walk through the door to enter the establishment another punter is about to walk out presumably after just finishing his, you don't know the guy but do you:

1. avoid eye contact;
    2. say g'day;
    3. ask about his session (i'm kidding about this one) but has anyone actually done this?
    4. feel free to add any interesting /funny anecdotes....

Me personally, i usually stare down at the floor

Banned
    I look him in the eyes, nod, and say "...g'day mate".

You're both there for the same reason, you should never have to cast your eyes to the ground because of another bloke.

I don't have any issue with other punters, except I don't want to see or meet the punter who just finished with my appointment, that's just me !

On many occasions I was early for my appointment and have to wait for my girl, and would want to be in a spot where I can't see my girl walking out with her previous client.

That's why any appointment being the customer is Gold to me !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always worry that I'm going to see a relative, a colleague or friend.

I like having a chat with other punters if they are up for it

But yeah I don't want to see the previous client either.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I went to a shop once; just as I was about to enter, a rather unkempt looking ME taxi driver came out. I decided I didn't fancy going where he had just been, so I turned around and left.

Banned
    I booked a girl that I like longtime ago in this shop. It was supposed to be my second session with her. I waited in the lounge and it was running late 10 minutes. A guy that I knew came out from a session and sat next to me saying how r ya bro. Then the girl followed and gave me a hug saying sorry I'm late. I was like WTF he just had a session with her and now it's my turn? Anyway once in the room all those things forgotten and I had a very good session. I don't know how that fucker found out about her , I thought it was my well kept secret girl lol.

Banned
    If the waiting rooms are not near the rooms then it's ideal. In such case, you won't see the guy who had the session with the girl that you're planning to see. I don't recall any guys saying 'hi' in the waiting room or in the shop. Most tend to look downwards in the attempt to avoid any eye contact as they make a quick exit.

Banned
    I'm open for a chat as well while waiting.

I had a chat with another punter whilst I waited in the waiting room at 5 Star a couple of weeks ago, even sat through the lineup with him and wished him the best for his selection. lol.

Banned
    Did anyone make any new friends at a FS or RNT shop? I mean other guys who went punting and now are good buddies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    well at least you know of one common interest..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I was chatting to a Singapore guy at m5 lol nd I even introduced this forum to him. He was like how you know so much haha.
    I Show him the wechat photos of the girls....all good

Hi bro I'm that guy if you're here....

I had a similar encounter at m5 I arrived early for a booking and sat through a full lineup with another bloke, and we discussed our preferences.

Oh once at Ginza I saw a guy in the waiting room reading one of my posts on here lol, I recognised my avatar. It did weird me out a little so I didn't introduce myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just look down and not make eye contact.

Junior Member(有D料到)

hey

Say hey and keep walking.

Banned
    When I was at M5 all these guys seem scared to see other guys. Next time I will ask are you HARRYCD by any chance. I need peer review lol.

Banned
    Is this the new age 21 century man ?
    What a bunch of new age sissies who have spent their childhood wrapped in a cocoon and
    finally have reached puberty and are branching out . They have spent half there life feeding
    on their mum 's tit like a 3rd nipple and now they have come out of their pouch.
    Its just a women ? Don't be afraid .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just look the other direction hoping I don't know them or they don't know the missus

I walk in with my head held high, smug grin on my face. If I see another guy coming out I don't cast my eyes to the ground but I pay attention to whether he does it or not. When I walk in to an RNT joint I'm about to have a good time why bother looking nervous? When I walk in I own who I am and my immediate space around me Harvey spectre 101
    Last edited by caff3ry; 18-07-2017 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Typo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    If they want to talk I'll talk

If they want tips I'll give tips

I'll hold doors open

If they don't want to talk and be left alone - I'll leave them be

Everyone is different - I guess the default being mind own business

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast