Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Browns Plains Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Browns Plains Massage

New here, thought I'd share my experience from last week, as I noticed there was another review for this place and a lot of people were calling it out as fake.

I visited the Browns Plains massage parlour last week (Tata's I think it's called?).
    I'm sorry, I didn't get the name of the girl I saw, but she said she used to work in the city.

The start of the massage was done through a towel, and it was really quite well done. She clearly knew what she was doing, and it felt great. When we moved on to oils, the massage dropped a bit in overall quality, but was still not bad.
    Tickle was great, done really well and not overdone to the point it's boring.
    The flip was... disappointing. The rates are huge for what's on offer.
    The massage itself was only $50, which is fine, but the extras are... expensive.
    $50 for basic
    $75 for topless
    $100 for nude

That's it. Not a whole lot with that, given it's all just basic with a better view.
    I only opted for the $50, as I felt the rest were overpriced. I expressed this view, and was told the prices were set and non-negotiable.

The finish felt rushed, and overall not great. It got the job done, but I wouldn't say it was anything special. Not bad, but not great.

Face: 8/10
    Body: 8/10
    Massage: 9/10 (pre oil) 6/10 (post oil)
    Ending: 4/10

WIR: Probably not when there are FS girls with good reviews for $180 an hour only 20 minutes away...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where are these FS girls for $180.00? Anything for that has to be 'special' looking.

Thanks for the review.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "I expressed this view, and was told the prices were set and non-negotiable"
    Haha what a load of crap. On whose authority. Are they saying the owner sets the prices for all activities.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who are these $180/hr FS girls? Care to share?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    "I expressed this view, and was told the prices were set and non-negotiable"
    Haha what a load of crap. On whose authority. Are they saying the owner sets the prices for all activities.
    at some shops, there's an agreement amongst the girls with regards to service fees. Anyone found of breaching it will be frowned upon or seen as a traitor. At one popular shop a few years ago this happened to a girl who charged only $30 while the rest charged $50 for basics.
    Of course you can still get a discount deal at these shops if you can provide secrecy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I found a few on Locanto, and one of the other pages which I can't remember right now.

This one was posted on here a while ago, with multiple people giving really positive reviews. Older lady, but apparently very skilled:
    http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_14...-Relaxing.html

Another on cracker:
    http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/Femal...n-now/45077403

This one is $200, but again pretty close:
    http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/Femal...-time/55474788

Just a few I've found. I have yet to try, but when I do I'll give an update. Anyone had an experience with these? Please lmk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last 2 are fake I reckon tell by the pictures.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First one looks like real photos but would prolly be over 40yr old

Other 2 are fakes prolly old hags when you arrive wouldn't exactly call them $180/hr "girls". In Brisbane it would be near impossible to find a 20 something year old girl with reasonable looks charging $180/hr

Otherwise I don't disagree with what your experiences or what your expectations are but I reckon this shop is about on par perhaps above average to other rnt shops in Brisbane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First one is on mains road at sunnybank. She's short, kinda dumpy and DEFINITELY over 32. Add at least a decade on. T be fair, I don't know how she goes full service, maybe she's great..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited Tata last week on a spur of the moment thing as i was in the area for work. Saw a cute little ML with bolt ons (didn't catch the name, as she rushed to her next appointment afterwards)

The massage is one of the much better ones I've had at these type of shops in a while, very firm and strong massage coming from a small figure. On the flip, 123 options offered, pricing were very standard. She really knew how to play and teased the duration, spontaneously ended up for a bit of fs too with no prior discussion.

Massage: 8/10
    Pricing: 9/10 gave 3xP thought it was fair
    Friendliness: 10/10
    WIR: yes definitely, though quite far out of the way for me
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool

Went in the other day was told 1/2 to 3/4 of hour be for someone is free. But then she said for one pineapple she would help out then and there. I said I would be back, I thought I was after a massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by willynpc View Post
    Went in the other day was told 1/2 to 3/4 of hour be for someone is free. But then she said for one pineapple she would help out then and there. I said I would be back, I thought I was after a massage.
    lol propositioned for a quickie? that's amusing.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Police

7 to 8 police went to the shop this avo, registered all girls' details, checked booking sheets. They are in trouble

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlielee View Post
    7 to 8 police went to the shop this avo, registered all girls' details, checked booking sheets. They are in trouble
    Which shop? Tata, Purple Queen or the one across the road?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    Which shop? Tata, Purple Queen or the one across the road?
    Tata massage, 3 girls have been recorded their details

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    how do you know? were you there when it happened? Are you a customer?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    just want to have a massage with "A", saw the cops went to upstairs. lucky i was later for my appointment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A strange first post. I hope this is'nt one of those" use the forum to bag your rivals" posts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely a suspicious first post. Somebody isn't happy with losing some business..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate, why don't you go ask the beed shop right next to TATA, before you make any comments.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast