New here, thought I'd share my experience from last week, as I noticed there was another review for this place and a lot of people were calling it out as fake.

I visited the Browns Plains massage parlour last week (Tata's I think it's called?).
I'm sorry, I didn't get the name of the girl I saw, but she said she used to work in the city.

The start of the massage was done through a towel, and it was really quite well done. She clearly knew what she was doing, and it felt great. When we moved on to oils, the massage dropped a bit in overall quality, but was still not bad.
Tickle was great, done really well and not overdone to the point it's boring.
The flip was... disappointing. The rates are huge for what's on offer.
The massage itself was only $50, which is fine, but the extras are... expensive.
$50 for basic
$75 for topless
$100 for nude

That's it. Not a whole lot with that, given it's all just basic with a better view.
I only opted for the $50, as I felt the rest were overpriced. I expressed this view, and was told the prices were set and non-negotiable.

The finish felt rushed, and overall not great. It got the job done, but I wouldn't say it was anything special. Not bad, but not great.

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 9/10 (pre oil) 6/10 (post oil)
Ending: 4/10

WIR: Probably not when there are FS girls with good reviews for $180 an hour only 20 minutes away...