Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Browns Plains Massage

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlielee View Post
    just want to have a massage with "A", saw the cops went to upstairs. lucky i was later for my appointment.
    So, according to your story:
    1. You had seen the cops earlier but you still had the guts to meet your girl so you could find out what had happenef. Brave man !!
    2. The police checked the booking sheets and your name was there. Good luck !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in a couple of shops today and they said anything from 2-10 shops were raided yesterday.
    Whether that is due to this story or actual inside info im not sure.
    Lots of frightened ladies out there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    I was in a couple of shops today and they said anything from 2-10 shops were raided yesterday.
    Whether that is due to this story or actual inside info im not sure.
    Lots of frightened ladies out there.
    Sky got raided yesterday, had cops outside as I drove past to Glen yesterday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think we need to be careful with the term raided.
    There is a difference between police going to a premise and warning them and full on arresting mls, bosses and owners.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon might be something going on as a general enforcement, SSDS also changed the way their advertise starting today.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    I reckon might be something going on as a general enforcement, SSDS also changed the way their advertise starting today.
    I've started seeing election posters up in places. This could be some political thing for some upcoming MP to look like they're cracking down on things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sky day spa has only advertised acacia ridge so far and not 8mp
    The one at 8mp is right next to a childcare centre so might have raised a complaint.

Zak makes a good point about the election, only the locals soon. With the state later could get worse.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    I've started seeing election posters up in places. This could be some political thing for some upcoming MP to look like they're cracking down on things.
    I think there would b any number of aspiring councilors out there cringing at the thought of shops being looked at by cops, especially the cctv & ph numbers. Big time one day in jail the next.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    personally i think a lot of it has to do with how brazen and out there some of these shops have got with their advertising.
    if it was any thing to do with elections there would be media crews all over it, because they the politicians would be wanting the mileage.
    i think it is more cops doing the rounds saying , pull your heads in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I think there would b any number of aspiring councilors out there cringing at the thought of shops being looked at by cops, especially the cctv & ph numbers. Big time one day in jail the next.
    Has anyone here been present when cops have raided a massage joint? I mean unless they burst in and you have the ML's lips wrapped around your cock what can they really do?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What they do is charge u for being in a know place of prostitution!!! Police monitor the adds on Locanto most these south side shops and others so brazen with adds it not fully naked or half naked pics the use all inclusive in price tips welcome Cum instead of come give me a break of course they will get the attention of police sooner or later as well as shops slave labour girls only on tips girls living at shops girls on tourists visas lot shops make police work very easy and of course some people on here don’t help by posting to much info about shops and service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igni View Post
    Has anyone here been present when cops have raided a massage joint? I mean unless they burst in and you have the ML's lips wrapped around your cock what can they really do?
    Not a raid on shop, but i was there when the owner actually called the cops. The owner was male and a wild prick, he had some dickhead there causing trouble and he'd just finished belting the shit out of him before the cops ran up the stairs about 3 mins after he called. The 2 girls were screaming at him to stop and i was in the middle, those 2 fighting on one side and cops coming up stairs on other. Luckily i managed to quietly slip away while they were handcuffing him.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems like a fairly ambiguous charge. What qualifies a known place of prostitution to the cops. I do see the danger with all these blatant ads etc. but surely they still have to prove that you yourself knew. Anyway guess it's a good time to be careful at the moment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Not a raid on shop, but i was there when the owner actually called the cops. The owner was male and a wild prick, he had some dickhead there causing trouble and he'd just finished belting the shit out of him before the cops ran up the stairs about 3 mins after he called. The 2 girls were screaming at him to stop and i was in the middle, those 2 fighting on one side and cops coming up stairs on other. Luckily i managed to quietly slip away while they were handcuffing him.
    hahaha Jesus sounds like a fun time..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hahaha Jesus sounds like a fun time..
    Yeah, a long time ago when the Valley was the wild west and big Russ & Terry turned a blind eye.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahhh the good old days wouldn’t of found many shaved clean pussies back then lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Ahhh the good old days wouldn’t of found many shaved clean pussies back then lol
    Haha, yeah a bit scarce back in those days. Ironically my first ever was, so the benchmark was set high right from the off. I still remember her name and how she looked. Prob a grandma by now 😳

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seems like a fairly ambiguous charge. What qualifies a known place of prostitution to the cops. I do see the danger with all these blatant ads etc. but surely they still have to prove that you yourself knew. Anyway guess it's a good time to be careful at the moment.
    That's up to you to convince the magistrate you didn't know. In saying that, I think you would have to be very unlucky. You very rarely hear about a punter getting charged, though it does happen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    well, they can charge you and your family or gf would know which would ruin part/rest of your life lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    well, they can charge you and your family or gf would know which would ruin part/rest of your life lol...
    Unless your wife/gf suggested you visit 😂

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast