Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Browns Plains Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Plus standing in court with the details of charge being read out and all the public gallery listening to how she tugged u off at a shop lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldnt worry at this stage. No reports of actual raids at present, just the standard warnings to the ladies and shops.
    Sky Day spa at 8mp has been closed for a couple of days and no ads though.

Only reports of punters being charged ive seen have been ones that have tried to rape the ml and shes had enough guts to press charges.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    I wouldnt worry at this stage. No reports of actual raids at present, just the standard warnings to the ladies and shops.
    Sky Day spa at 8mp has been closed for a couple of days and no ads though.

Only reports of punters being charged ive seen have been ones that have tried to rape the ml and shes had enough guts to press charges.
    hard to justify rape unless with solid evidence such as bruises or sperm, might just be a way out for the ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    What they do is charge u for being in a know place of prostitution!!! Police monitor the adds on Locanto most these south side shops and others so brazen with adds it not fully naked or half naked pics the use all inclusive in price tips welcome Cum instead of come give me a break of course they will get the attention of police sooner or later as well as shops slave labour girls only on tips girls living at shops girls on tourists visas lot shops make police work very easy and of course some people on here don’t help by posting to much info about shops and service
    Yeah a well known northside shop with a new southside operation uses the word "cum" in their advertising and has for a long time, never hear of them getting in trouble though...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Yeah a well known northside shop with a new southside operation uses the word "cum" in their advertising and has for a long time, never hear of them getting in trouble though...
    Feel Good hearing about this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wouldnt feel good anytime soon if you know the cops are on the look out for things like these

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    wouldnt feel good anytime soon if you know the cops are on the look out for things like these
    A cop going into there and seeing the likes of E or A with boobs on display would probably think "I'm coming back for a massage on my day off" haha. All walks of life go to massage shops, why would cops be any different? Probably the thrill of being somewhere they shouldn't would be part of the attraction too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my faves at Tata said it wasnt a raid at the shop, just the usual intimidation/bullying by the police. Trying to score freebies themselves more like lol

Took the names and checked passports of the ladies. Probably a complaint from the neighbours

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any one knows where Luna and Joy went after they left Tata?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was told Joy sold & returned home

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    I was told Joy sold & returned home
    Joy did sell but she stayed and worked after she sold... not sure about now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123