Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doubles RNT

Senior Member(無間使者)

Doubles RNT

Has anyone tried a two girl RNT before? How is it? Been toying with the idea lately as the thought of have an extra body to play with and look at while massaging you is appealing. Only problem is I love my body slides and Spanish but that would be a bit awkward space wise with two girls. I'm thinking it might be best to do one girl for 30 mins and one girl for 45 or 1hr and save the b2b and Spanish for the girl staying longer? Any advice please bros?

Have a little search, lots of talks about it on this forum.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    You mean you will do extra with one girl only and actually you'll be with one at a time? Or do foreplay with two but save the shot for the one who stays longer?
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Has anyone tried a two girl RNT before? How is it? Been toying with the idea lately as the thought of have an extra body to play with and look at while massaging you is appealing. Only problem is I love my body slides and Spanish but that would be a bit awkward space wise with two girls. I'm thinking it might be best to do one girl for 30 mins and one girl for 45 or 1hr and save the b2b and Spanish for the girl staying longer? Any advice please bros?

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    Save the shot for both ladies

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbortomorton View Post
    Save the shot for both ladies
    Used to meet one client who saved shots for 3 . Good good.

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    Hehe maybe a good shot would help you sleep better

Banned
    I don't rate a double myself seems better to just go twice instead.

Junior Member(有D料到)

they go alright

they go alright not a bad way to get it done but not to be to much to the point it does depend on how much dick you got because if there inst alot there the other girl can be sometimes pointless and then you have paid for two girls when really only one did the work, unfortunately speaking from experience hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    You mean you will do extra with one girl only and actually you'll be with one at a time? Or do foreplay with two but save the shot for the one who stays longer?
    Babycat - What's the best way to approach the double? Ask the girls before you start to get into it...or let nature take it's course? Do you need to explain how you envisage the session going?

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    Babycat - What's the best way to approach the double? Ask the girls before you start to get into it...or let nature take it's course? Do you need to explain how you envisage the session going?
    If you would have tried the mamasans double at QVB , you wouldn't be asking these questions as Vicky and Nic will be in charge the whole time, you just lay back , relax and enjoy the show !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have done both. Had a double R&T and booked 2 girls and have the one stay longer. It's hit and miss and depends very much on the girls and how they do or don't work together.
    It's best to choose one of he girls and ask her who she recommends as the second rather than choosing both and finding out that they don't like each other and don't work well together.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would you really be able to get the satisfaction of the double girls in RnT though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mamasan double in QVB that's for sure mate !!!! No double like them for sure !

Vicky would be using her big boobs to tits fuck me between my legs while I was paying my full attentions to Nicole's hot hot body, perky breasts and big round butt and everything else in between !

Then they rotate !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    I had a thread about double job. You can have a look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    I have done both. Had a double R&T and booked 2 girls and have the one stay longer. It's hit and miss and depends very much on the girls and how they do or don't work together.
    It's best to choose one of he girls and ask her who she recommends as the second rather than choosing both and finding out that they don't like each other and don't work well together.
    Good advice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not for me though I am tempted to try QVB.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Double

Double massage for a normal massage is fantastic for a true RNT generally the massage is extremely average. So usually a a let down

Junior Member(有D料到)
    almost at fifty boys

Junior Member(有D料到)

getting there

trying to get to fifty only 39 to go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygoodtime View Post
    almost at fifty boys
    Rather than spamming other discussion threads. Maybe you might wanna create a thread for newbies to just post your msg count instead ?

I recall there was such a thread many moons ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast