Thread: A Raging passionate STORM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A Raging passionate STORM

First time posting as my experience was out of this world, now I’ve been punting for about 6 months and HAD to post about this experience.

Storm is deaf so conversation was minimal but more was said through our actions

Storm's height is as advertised standing at a statuesque 170cm with a petite figure sporting B cups.

She looked absolutely gorgeous, she closer resembles her red head photo on the Ginza club website

Getting into the services they were DFK,BBBJ,FS.

DATY,CIM/COF were not explored as there wasn’t a natural flow to integrate these (didn't end up getting to pop sadly ☹️)

Into the meat of it now after a solo shower i was greeted by a alluring and inviting Storm on the bed, beckoning me over to lay down. Bringing me into her embrace we passionately kissed which led into DFK while exploring each others body.

After a solid minute or two she straddled me while still lip locked, another 2-3 minutes go past while passionately kissing she ends the embrace and slides down my body to give me a great BBBJ, she focuses solely on the head with her tongue while the rest of her mouths slides over my shaft.

About 5 minutes past and she climbs back on top of me grinning as she reaches for the dom and by god i wish it didn't have to be that way but safe sex as all punters know is standard the way it should be .

Dom is slipped on we are ready for the main show starting off with her cowgirl, man can she ride starting slowly but hastily quickens her pace which sets it for the rest of the hour.

We slip back into passionate DFK and couldn't take being a passenger anymore had to step up to the plate, while she is still on top just started thrusting matching her speed which she seemed to enjoy.

We broke a few times from the DFK a few times as she was really enjoying the act, which i dont know about anyone else just makes me want to work harder so we end up switching to missionary where i can get a little more control.

YMMV here guys so please be gentle with her but she really enjoyed it deep and fast all while pulling me into her.
    Signalling her to the edge of the bed so I have better footing and can really kick it up a notch to which she didn't mind, still missionary am now giving her all she’s got captain !

After 10 minutes of what felt like a 100m dash I signal for doggy hoping to finish before the timer ends this great session, this is where I’m greeted with the most magnificent view of her booty, now I noticed it before but it is something else when its just there to take in and absorb.

Seeing her grabbing the sheets while I’m hysterically pumping away trying to get over the edge drove me wild sadly the buzzer goes off and signals the time for our session to be over.

After cleaning ourselves we have a quick conversation over phone notes before i have to become Harry Houdini, she is a really sweet, kind and bubbly girl who enjoys a good joke.

Tldr(biased as she is my type)
    Face 9/10
    Body 9/10
    Service 8.5/10
    WIR absofuckinglutely

She doesn't work often but if you enjoy an alternate babe she definitely is one to keep your eye out for remember gents YMMV and treat her nicely don't want her disappearing completely

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review, I'll give her a try.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have seen Storm more than once. She's really nice. Please treat her well.