Junior Member(有D料到)

Coco - Only good for short sessions

Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : No. 5 Marrickville

Date of Visit : 9/7/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://syd5stars.com

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $190/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face (when smiling), C-cup?, quite short but nice body with a little bit of fat. Unshaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Shower together (just), BBBJ, cowgirl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : No. Reasonable for round 1, no round 2.

Despite being local to No.5, I'd only been there once before, just 2 days prior. Saw Saki at the time, who was lovely. Papasan was also nice and facilities pretty good.

Went back on Sunday and they were quite busy. After waiting about 10 mins, I was shown 3 girls. Picked one but after 5 mins, they remembered she had a booking, so instead went with Chinese Coco. Paid the Premium rate of $190 for the hour.

I got in the shower and after a minute, Coco joined me. She quickly cleaned my little bro and then said to get out - guess that was the shower together. On to the bed and Coco did a pretty good job at getting things going. Excellent BBBJ.

Moved onto the action. Mostly mish, did a bit of cowgirl after some cajoling but she didn't want to do doggie and I respected that. Finished and I was happy.

Lay there together for 10 minutes or so.. no interaction but that's fine. With 25 minutes to go, it was clear she didn't want any more sex, so I suggested a blowjob. All downhill from there. Her decent English to that point disappeared. She didn't understand anything I said. I kept saying we have plenty of time for something. After 5 minutes of that, she said you shower first and then blowjob (in good English mind you).

So I jumped in the shower, washed the important parts and got out and sat on the side of the bed expectantly. She jumped in the shower and mucked around for more than 5 minutes. When she finally got out, she just said, time's up, get dressed. I was filthy by that point, so got dressed and left. At least 15 mins left even after all that time being stuffed around.

So basically a 25 min session for $190. I always feel cheap if I only ask for a 30min session but guess there is a good reason for doing so. Had the session with Coco only been a 30 min booking, I would have walked out thinking it was reasonable but not great.

Will go back again but obviously not to see Coco.

lol i saw coco today. paid 100 for half hour standard service. she gave me over 15 minutes of full on cbj. she sucked and tongue twisted me really hard. probably the best bj i ever had. i think sometime its better to ask for cbj cause the girl can feel confident to suck u really hard n not worry about catching anything.

she is one of the younger n prettier girl in m5.

i only got one shot in with momo n chole. whatever, just think of it as good will.

she has big boobs!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ouch and you paid premium too. Sounds like it's better to have her at standard 30 then

Banned
    yeah If i was there I'd only recommend standard-half hour...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lesson 1 : Never get a girl in M5/42G before going through Christmas

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How many shots are accepted for 1hr session? Is it acceptable for 2 shots or is it up to the girl?

I had a similar experience in 5 Star City with a Chinese girl and was refunded after my 1st cum. She wanted to massage me for the remaining 40mins in the hour.

I spent 10mins asking her for more service but gave up and told reception who refunded me immediately and reprimanded the girl.

We are all dirty perverts to them. So the end game is to get away with one shot. Happens in every shop. When u view from that optics it make sense yeh lol

Banned
    No nah no Ivy heaps better than me as a receptionist. but yeah.. that's why it's called punting isn't it?
    but If I were you... right...
    I paid an hour and left 40mins... and she's like

I'd ask refund.. 30mins
    if it's more than that, I don't know, depends on girl's attitude...

That's a cute cat lol

Coco is in today!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @mepunt Would you say picture is accurate of Coco?