Thread: Stolen booking

Senior Member(無間使者)

Stolen booking

Been a while since I post but had some little drama. So went to one of my usual shop to see my regular there which I rang and made a booking early in the morning. When I get to the shop which I was only a little late due to traffic, still within the waiting time for a book ML before cancellation. To my surprise my regular had just taken a client. I was told to wait 20mins till she finish. So went off and came back at the requested time. My regular met me in one of the rooms and was relaxed to see me. I told her what happen and she told me a person walked in when asked if they had a booking they said yes I am "xxxxxx" which was who I always booked under. My regular was very surprised as she knew my name I always booked under. As we talked she thinks the person looked up on the booking board and took my name since he saw how pretty she was. My regular didn't do shit for him but the fact that I had to wait those extra 30mins cause me to get stuck in freaking stupid shit traffic!! Now I am not racist in this post as I have known and work with Indians daily and those who I work with are the nicest people so I am not generalising but to this Cheap arse ( cos I know) Indian don't steal someone's booking if it's not yours!!

Rant over.

Also Tommy thumb your mailbox is full, PM me when u can.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn! That is underhanded!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Odds on it at SS use to happen quite regularly there owner doesn't like one girl getting all the work

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, that's about as low as it gets.. what a prick

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Odds on it at SS use to happen quite regularly there owner doesn't like one girl getting all the work
    That story might have happened at SS (clue: booking board)

Banned
    That's pretty low. You don't steal a man's beer so don't steal a
    man's women. Got to give it to that guy he was pretty resourceful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Resourceful he might be but in the end it just bites him back.

Yeah gutsy move because If they told you that you had already turned up when you first got there, i can imagine the confrontation, lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Yeah gutsy move because If they told you that you had already turned up when you first got there, i can imagine the confrontation, lol.
    I don't think I have to worry about that, ML knows me pretty well. She would have got ready to pick me up as I come from the carpark.