Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Average time to cum from HJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I struggle to understand these kinds of threads. Who cares how big, how fast, how anything? If you are trying to impress a ML, you have bigger issues. You are normal otherwise. Don’t over think it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by daty2022 View Post
    I struggle to understand these kinds of threads. Who cares how big, how fast, how anything? If you are trying to impress a ML, you have bigger issues. You are normal otherwise. Don’t over think it.
    I actually think OP is just gauging himself against the average punters. Nothing to be annoyed about…

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nah, it's pretty pointless actually. Who looks at the time when the HJ starts.... That's the steamy part of the session!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I use the full 30 mins just for HJ with my huge foot long flop. At the 29:59s, I helicopter it around and shoot cum on the girls body.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    5 minutes? Wow. How can I make it last that long?

Banned
    Who gives a rats, what about how many times do you take a dump a day??

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nah, it's pretty pointless actually. Who looks at the time when the HJ starts.... That's the steamy part of the session!
    Shit that's 2017 I'm getting old

Let me think why I posted that. Yes. Back then 2017 extras extras was very hard to come by the shop I went to. If u get daty u are doing good nd if fs u won lotto.

When you take so long cum from u have to watching the clock....most the time we always have to rush at the end some session I just cum with just mintues to spare even tho we start with 30min marks.

She was a real trooper this girl I really like her always happy give it 100%

I still keep my eyes of the clock make sure i have enough time to enjoy my steamy sessions ...thing has change these days girls are much more open I probably had 2 to 3 HJ the last few yrs..most the time is COA CIP CIM CIA... I have finally won Lotto

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Who gives a rats, what about how many times do you take a dump a day??
    My point exactly.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daty2022 View Post
    My point exactly.
    Dude ..i guess you can ask your ml how many time she takes a dump a day while she give you HJ

BTW how long it take for the girls to cum from datying?

Banned
    A few MLs revealed that many guys come quickly when they get touched. Some younger guys can come back again with a second round. Each to their own. Everyone is different. The main thing that comes to my mind is to enjoy my session with the girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL yeah.. and also depends on the ML sometimes if its a ToFTT i don't think i could get theree..... had to finish myself off that time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha it depends on the technique of the ML and how long it had been the last time you have came, I normally have a pre massage play a home before I go so I last alot longer and get my moneys worth!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    A few MLs revealed that many guys come quickly when they get touched. Some younger guys can come back again with a second round. Each to their own. Everyone is different. The main thing that comes to my mind is to enjoy my session with the girl.
    So if you did end up going for a second round… would you be expected to pay more? Would have thought that’s reasonable…

If you’ve got a hair trigger after 10mins, often thought it would be better to say, ok do me now, then have the rest of the session to work up to round 2, rather than lie there and think that as soon as you get touched you’ll go off…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Another advert from the shill
    And then he will bombard us with nude pics as if we can’t find them ourselves on the internet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends on 3 things i think, only one of which you can control.
    1. How long since you last came.
    2. Skill and beauty of the girl
    3. Sometimes, you're just in the zone

And number 2 is different for every guy, so don't worry about it guys, just enjoy those magical moments when all 3 come together.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345