Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Average time to cum from HJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmm think I have a problem tbh. Usually around 2-4 mins. Only ever done RnT but does suck when you build yourself up for a good session and only last a few mins at the business end. Any suggestions on how to improve?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Most ml will start TT at 40mins mark nd hj 50 mins then 5 mins clean up.
    One girl said to me " you are strong u
    lucky you get more play from the girls"
    One said " no good for me but good for gf nd wife"
    One said some shit in Korean I don't understand lol .
    Probably said "fcken cum now or i will pull it off"
    I have Been called many time I'm a strong man haha
    So is good nd bad if you can last long .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Why is that BC? You sick of HJ
    I think your hj is skillful how about a challenge hey?
    If you can finished me within 5 mins I will double tip you .
    Nd you can foreplay me as long as u like before u start to pump me ?
    ^ ok he's horny AF right now hahahaha

Most ml will start TT at 40mins mark nd hj 50 mins then 5 mins clean up.
    One girl said to me " you are strong u
    lucky you get more play from the girls"
    One said " no good for me but good for gf nd wife"
    One said some shit in Korean I don't understand lol .
    Probably said "fcken cum now or i will pull it off"
    I have Been called many time I'm a strong man haha
    So is good nd bad if you can last long .
    I honestly can't comment on the timing of the MLs these days as my punting pattern have changed a lot since the good old days of SL, SF and Stanmore where most of my session were 60 min.

And as I was friendly with all those mamasans I often discuss the services of their shops and how to improve and one of my pet topic with them was to give values to the punters and it was generally agreed by Foxy and madam and co that at least half of the paying times should be allocated to play:

Ie. if it is a 30 min session, 10 min massage max then sort out the extras - $50 nude HJ in most cases then strip down and play . Then 15-20 min masssge max for a 45 min session and 30 min for an hour session and so forth - and if you wonder why these shops were popular back then - this could be one of the main reasons ?

Quote Originally Posted by punterthon View Post
    Hmm think I have a problem tbh. Usually around 2-4 mins. Only ever done RnT but does suck when you build yourself up for a good session and only last a few mins at the business end. Any suggestions on how to improve?
    I'm not sure how experience you are but here's what I would do...

If u go to rnt you really need to last as long as can.
    When i just begin lol i have a boner every 5 mins thinking how good she is , what I'm going to do to her play her boobs first or can i touch her pussy, is she going to let me finger or daty her etc etc.. by the time come the towel is all sticky !!!

Don't get work up ( no boner ok bro lol )during massage just chat to the girl try to relax nd think u only there the massage.

■ Tell her to start slowly nd stop once u feel about to cum.
    Take 30mins session first then 45 mins nd finally 1 hr.

I would not recommend cum before the session. That's just me.
    Maybe cum over night.

Hahaha yes bro....where is BC hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    ^ ok he's horny AF right now hahahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't get work up ( no boner ok bro lol )during massage just chat to the girl try to relax nd think u only there the massage.
    You're right, it probably is 95% mental. Will give that technique a go. Cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm not sure how experience you are but here's what I would do...

■ Tell her to start slowly nd stop once u feel about to cum.
    I agree with that, I enjoy massage a lot, especially when a ML knows what shes doing with the massage. Conversations matters a lot to me as well, as I think most of them do not want a boring session either. I havnt been punting in sydney for sometime due to work overseas, but my experience is that most of the ML are cooperative and willing to do what you request (ofc i meant HJ wise), like slowing down and build up again. I prefer connecting with the ML as I was once working in retail which I would love to connect with the customers for a more enjoyable work experience.

Quote Originally Posted by punterthon View Post
    You're right, it probably is 95% mental. Will give that technique a go. Cheers.
    Give it a go nd let us know ...it should delay a few seconds at least hehehe
    Good luck.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    6 minutes : 47 seconds*

*average from meta data analysis and systemic review of 127 clinical trials.

Banned
    Why is that BC? You sick of HJ
    I think your hj is skillful how about a challenge hey?
    If you can finished me within 5 mins I will double tip you .
    Nd you can foreplay me as long as u like before u start to pump me ?
    Challenge not accepted lol.
    I mean it's sensitive topic for some. Pain touching T.T so for me it's not a good topic to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    Have never once come from HJ from someone else. Just don't think it feels good.
    same. cough i just like my own hand lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    same. cough i just like my own hand lol
    i thought you go rnt bro lol so you dont do HJ at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    i thought you go rnt bro lol so you dont do HJ at all?
    I think Mr beta is the master here no need for HJ...he gets it all the way everytime

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    no hj after all that touching..... means......

Hmmm maybe do it himself in front of the girl??
    To Some really cool guy it's big turn on for them

OK, enough of all these talk about cumming too quick or taking too long to cum!

Let's talk HJ !!

I think I owe it to all you new comers who didn't not have the pleasure to follow the legendary SL thread from day 1 of this forum and the truely creme de la creme of what RnT is all about, I am simply talking about pure skills with magical hands here and she did it with heart !

Looking back, some of you could probably tell I was truely inspired to write that review in which only very special and talented lady could affect me :

My review on Leng, took me a long time to find it myself , this is what I'm talking about :

Enjoy: round about May 2012 .

BTW, if you are not an Ahlungor fans and supporter, don't bother to read, I didn't write this for you, only for the true believers !!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I was going to post this thread last night after my first 30 min encounter with this lovely young lady, but Brother Lengjai beat me to the punch and posted a sensational review on Leng, so I was happy not to type so much on my iphone on the train. But the desires and addictions is so strong and overwhelming that I have to see Leng again today and have a proper one hour session just to confirm that I wasn't dreaming yesterday after work............lol

And I have just re-read Brother Lengjai's entire post like the fifth times just to compare notes and make sure I haven't missed anything. So here we go, this is the official review on this wonderful and once in a life time master massuer, and I am not kidding, the best HJ I have ever had in my 20+ years of massage experiences, and the second best HJ was the one Leng gave me last night, wow, it was that good!!

Leng is from Hong Kong, here on working holiday, she is a friend of Tiffany's Hong Kong connections. 24 year old, short and petite (similar size to Tiff), size 6 and very well proportioned body, soft white skins, lovely face, long hair, and beautifully shaped and enhance 32 B Cup bust, sorry, brother Lengjai, I have to disagree with you just on this one, they are not natural and Leng confirmed that with me, she had them done a few years ago to boost her own self confidence so that she looks good in clothes and in swim suits (lingerie!!) which she looks hot, hot, hot!!

She said she was a lazy girl at school (a bad bad girl I suppose............haha), and wasn't good in too many things, so she learnt some beauty/make up skills - a bit like Tiff and Emma, and then she found herself actually excel in learning the massage skills especially in the sensual and erotic department. Somebody just have it and have natural talents when it comes to sensual massage, but the really good ones are very few and far between, and you know what's the difference? Leng told me she did it with her heart - Wow, what can I say!!

Until I met Leng yesterday, the best HJ skills that I have had in Sydney was from Yuki but Leng is on a total different higher level, and in the one hour session, Yuki will make you very horny and happy and she did it professionally and finished you off in 10 mins!! Leng will pamper you like you have never been pampered before, her oily soft hands will be your rock hard cock's best ever friends, she will touch everywhere and in the most erotic way that you like to be touched but seldom experienced. it is slow and sensual and you can feel that she is not there to do a job on you, she is there to make you the happiest man, her hands are making love with your cock and you will be mesmerized by her passionate skills and completely and totally submerged yourself deep into her spells.

At one stage, I have to sit up on the table and look down to see exactly what her hands are doing to me - why the hell does it feel so good??, for a massage veteran, nothing much will surprise me much these days but I have discovered a whole lots of new world/feeling this morning - very soon, I am going to run out of words, but Leng never seems to run out of hand tricks and what I love the most about her is that she doesn't seem to have a time frame in her head, so everything is leisurely done and unrushed and unhurried.

Leng somehow just seems to know that I am getting close and without any prompting from me, she will change ever so slightly to ease my sensations and pull me back down from the peak and start building again using a different path!!

I think I had this long lasting enjoyment for about 30 min - must be the longest and most enjoyable HJ I ever had and I knew my time is over so I said to Leng: you can make me cum now, and this time, not holding back anymore, I gave her everything I have got!!

But wait, here it's another good part, after I shot so much and Leng really have a hand full of my juices in her hand (at this point she was sitting on the table between my widely spreaded legs!!), instead of got up and reach for the wet and dry tissue paper, she just remain sitted and her right hand was still holding my manhood and all those cums and just very gently and slowly and lightly gave me this continuous jerking off action, just the right amount of pressure that only you know and appreciate when you do that to yourself. And her left hand, softly, gently and lightly caressing my balls and my inner groin area and a bit of rimming, so sensual and passionate, again, only you would do that to yourself or your best girl friend who workships you - nar, no other ML has ever done that to me after I cum, well, some of the very best one would probably do that for 15 seconds, but not for another 5 minutes!! OMG, how good is this girl, she is truly an exceptional talent and she does all that so naturally and effortlessly.

For all you forum brothers who have been reading my reviews for the past few years, I don't think anyone ever questioned my truthfulness and you shall not question my latest judgement either. I won't even bother to recommend her to anyone, it is truely a once in a life time experience in my book and while i still have a lot of favourites in SL and in other shops, it will be very hard for me to see anyone else ahead of Leng now.

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Challenge not accepted lol.
    I mean it's sensitive topic for some. Pain touching T.T so for me it's not a good topic to discuss.
    What is this TT?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on many things.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Titty twist/vagina?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast