Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothel Guide 2015-2017 My experiences as a full time punter

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar

Brothel Guide 2015-2017 My experiences as a full time punter

I have decided to write my opinions on different brothels I have been to and provide a short ranking.

Contents:

Introduction
    How to use this guide
    The Brothels
    Honourable Mentions
    My opinion on Ranking (from 16/05/2015 to 14/07/17)

1. Introduction:

I was 32 doing my Master’s degree and have enjoyed a successful career. Was still a virgin and been day gaming to try and get laid. It was pretty hectic as I have no idea “how to women”. After doing it for a while and going out with girls, I realised how much I disliked dating. It was starting to impact on my mental health and general wellbeing. Faster forward the sexual frustration, I finally decided to hit up a brothel in middle of May 2015. Friend of mine took me to the best joint in town, Stilettos and there began my adventures as a man whore =D

2. How to use this guide:

I have decided to score brothels on the below points, from a scale 1- 10:

Staff (how nice they were, how accommodating)
    Decor (the furnishing)
    Quality of girls (my objective views, I like slim, young girls)
    Quality of service (views on the service girls gave)
    Overall GFE (overall the level of GFE provided by the place)
    Overall PSE (overall the level of PSE provided by the place)

3. Brothels:

I will review brothels in as much of a chronological order as possible and lump a few categories together

Stilettos (Pricing 400/hour; 50 for kissing; rest discuss with girl):

Staff: 7/10 (pretty standard, no bad points)
    Décor: 10/10 (5 star hotel, very high class)
    Quality of girls: 8/10 (Varies, however, mainly Western girls)
    Quality of service: 3-8/10 (One girl ripped me off but lots more made up for it)
    Overall GFE: 7/10 (Again average to fantastic GFE experience)
    Overall PSE: 6-10/10 (Had some crazy PSE sessions here)

I think Stiletto does offer a wide range of girls and experiences, best to call and ask for recommendations. I have had one or two dud punts, however, 90% of it was very positive.

Liaisons (Pricing 340/hour; no extras for kissing but ask girl in intro):

Staff: 4-8/10 (One rude staff rush me out the door as I didn’t see a girl I like)
    Décor: 7/10 (Some rooms seem like motel, new rooms like 4 star hotel)
    Quality of girls: 4-9/10 (More of a mixed bag, mainly Western girls)
    Quality of service: 5-9/10 (Around average to fantastic service)
    Overall PSE: 5/10 (Some PSE here, nothing too mind blowing yet..)

In my opinion, Liaisons is the best value for money for western girls. No horrible punts, I think this is solid place to be. I only went to Golden Apple a few times, so I won’t say too much. It is a point or 2 below Liaisons, on average.

Cleopatra’s (Pricing 320/hour; 50 extra for kissing rest discuss with girl):

Staff: 9/10 (One of best customer serviec)
    Décor: 9/10 (Modern furnishing rivalling Stilettos)
    Quality of girls: 4-9/10 (Great variety all shapes and sizes and cultures!)
    Overall GFE: 8/10 (Great GFE)
    Overall PSE: 5/10 (Not asked for PSE here)

This is the cheaper alternative to Stilettos, the down side being it is far from Sydney. In my opinion, if I was closer, I would be hitting this place up more. Definitely should at least go once and see the service, girls, and room. It is great!

Infinite Bordello (Pricing 160 - 230/hour; price dictates service in general 1 hour is 2 shots):

Staff: 8/10 (One girl ripped me off and staff gave me around back)
    Décor: 7/10 (Same as Liaisons – Motel to 4 star hotel)
    Quality of girls: 4-9/10 (More of a mixed bag, mainly Asian)
    Quality of service: 5-8/10 (Around average to great service)
    Overall PSE: 5/10 (Haven’t had PSE here, leaving it as 5)

I think this place mirrors Liaisons in terms of pricing, but for Asian girls. The key point is, at 230 per hour, CIM is included – but only 2 shots for the hour. Again ask girl in intro what service they provide as it is broken down into Standard to Diamond service. I think this place is great to cater for North Shore folks. If you haven’t tried it, you should. It is my go to place if I am feeling lazy

Ginza (Pricing 280-300/hour; Go diamond service for the works):

Staff: 8/10 (Always a welcoming sight, very busy though)
    Décor: 9/10 (Modern furnishing as well)
    Quality of girls: 6-9/10 (Great selection of Asian girls, lots of stunners too)
    Quality of service: 9/10 (They don’t call it Ginza service for nothing)
    Overall GFE: 9/10 (Great GFE)
    Overall PSE: 8/10 (Great PSE)

This is the Stilettos of Asian girls, I don’t know how to put it but the Chinese girls gives such good GFE and the Korean girls excel in PSE. Not that either can’t do both GFE and PSE, just my experience had been the above. Although the girls offering diamond service can charge under 300 per hour, the service is so good that I think it is 300 dollars’ worth – any leftover I give to the girls (as long as I can remember!)

4. Honourable Mentions:

I have been to Marrickville and other 100-160 / Hour places. They aren’t bad, but you would really only go if you strapped for cash. It is more of a mixed bag of service and quality of girls.
    Agencies I have tried LateNightBabes and Atlantic – Both highly recommended.
    I have been to Thailand’s punting scene as well, it is okay for the price. Had some great punts and some duds.
    Definitely looking for Germany punt in the distant future.

5. Ranking:

I am basing the ranking on Value for service and quality of girls, I have been to lots of other shops too but I am only writing about the main contenders.

1. Ginza (best price for service, great staff, and girls)

2. Liaisons (great selection of Western girls with good service)

3. Cleopatra’s (would be above Liaisons if it wasn’t so far away!)

4. Stilettos (very strong contender, if I was raking in more cash I would be living here)

5. Infinite Bordello (do not underestimate this Asian shop, this is one of the best – if not the best, value for money)

Well there you have it, my punting experience in a nutshell.

Banned
    와~ 와~ 와~ 42 is ranked top 5 thank you!!~~~~ will work harder!!

Banned
    Most beautiful girls are in 5* and Stiletto. So pretty....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    I have decided to write my opinions on different brothels I have been to and provide a short ranking.

Contents:

Introduction
    How to use this guide
    The Brothels
    Honourable Mentions
    My opinion on Ranking (from 16/05/2015 to 14/07/17)

1. Introduction:

I was 32 doing my Master’s degree and have enjoyed a successful career. Was still a virgin and been day gaming to try and get laid. It was pretty hectic as I have no idea “how to women”. After doing it for a while and going out with girls, I realised how much I disliked dating. It was starting to impact on my mental health and general wellbeing. Faster forward the sexual frustration, I finally decided to hit up a brothel in middle of May 2015. Friend of mine took me to the best joint in town, Stilettos and there began my adventures as a man whore =D

2. How to use this guide:

I have decided to score brothels on the below points, from a scale 1- 10:

Staff (how nice they were, how accommodating)
    Decor (the furnishing)
    Quality of girls (my objective views, I like slim, young girls)
    Quality of service (views on the service girls gave)
    Overall GFE (overall the level of GFE provided by the place)
    Overall PSE (overall the level of PSE provided by the place)

3. Brothels:

I will review brothels in as much of a chronological order as possible and lump a few categories together

Stilettos (Pricing 400/hour; 50 for kissing; rest discuss with girl):

Staff: 7/10 (pretty standard, no bad points)
    Décor: 10/10 (5 star hotel, very high class)
    Quality of girls: 8/10 (Varies, however, mainly Western girls)
    Quality of service: 3-8/10 (One girl ripped me off but lots more made up for it)
    Overall PSE: 6-10/10 (Had some crazy PSE sessions here)

I think Stiletto does offer a wide range of girls and experiences, best to call and ask for recommendations. I have had one or two dud punts, however, 90% of it was very positive.

Liaisons (Pricing 340/hour; no extras for kissing but ask girl in intro):

Staff: 4-8/10 (One rude staff rush me out the door as I didn’t see a girl I like)
    Décor: 7/10 (Some rooms seem like motel, new rooms like 4 star hotel)
    Quality of girls: 4-9/10 (More of a mixed bag, mainly Western girls)
    Overall PSE: 5/10 (Some PSE here, nothing too mind blowing yet..)

In my opinion, Liaisons is the best value for money for western girls. No horrible punts, I think this is solid place to be. I only went to Golden Apple a few times, so I won’t say too much. It is a point or 2 below Liaisons, on average.

Cleopatra’s (Pricing 320/hour; 50 extra for kissing rest discuss with girl):

Staff: 9/10 (One of best customer serviec)
    Décor: 9/10 (Modern furnishing rivalling Stilettos)
    Quality of girls: 4-9/10 (Great variety all shapes and sizes and cultures!)
    Overall GFE: 8/10 (Great GFE)
    Overall PSE: 5/10 (Not asked for PSE here)

This is the cheaper alternative to Stilettos, the down side being it is far from Sydney. In my opinion, if I was closer, I would be hitting this place up more. Definitely should at least go once and see the service, girls, and room. It is great!

Infinite Bordello (Pricing 160 - 240/hour; price dictates service in general 1 hour is 2 shots):

Staff: 8/10 (One girl ripped me off and staff gave me around back)
    Décor: 7/10 (Same as Liaisons – Motel to 4 star hotel)
    Quality of girls: 4-9/10 (More of a mixed bag, mainly Asian)
    Quality of service: 5-8/10 (Around average to great service)
    Overall PSE: 5/10 (Haven’t had PSE here, leaving it as 5)

I think this place mirrors Liaisons in terms of pricing, but for Asian girls. The key point is, at 240 per hour, CIM is included – but only 2 shots for the hour. Again ask girl in intro what service they provide as it is broken down into Standard to Diamond service. I think this place is great to cater for North Shore folks. If you haven’t tried it, you should. It is my go to place if I am feeling lazy

Ginza (Pricing 280-300/hour; Go diamond service for the works):

Staff: 8/10 (Always a welcoming sight, very busy though)
    Décor: 9/10 (Modern furnishing as well)
    Quality of girls: 6-9/10 (Great selection of Asian girls, lots of stunners too)
    Quality of service: 9/10 (They don’t call it Ginza service for nothing)
    Overall GFE: 9/10 (Great GFE)
    Overall PSE: 8/10 (Great PSE)

This is the Stilettos of Asian girls, I don’t know how to put it but the Chinese girls gives such good GFE and the Korean girls excel in PSE. Not that either can’t do both GFE and PSE, just my experience had been the above. Although the girls offering diamond service can charge under 300 per hour, the service is so good that I think it is 300 dollars’ worth – any leftover I give to the girls (as long as I can remember!)

4. Honourable Mentions:

I have been to Marrickville and other 100-160 / Hour places. They aren’t bad, but you would really only go if you strapped for cash. It is more of a mixed bag of service and quality of girls.
    Agencies I have tried LateNightBabes and Atlantic – Both highly recommended.
    I have been to Thailand’s punting scene as well, it is okay for the price. Had some great punts and some duds.
    Definitely looking for Germany punt in the distant future.

5. Ranking:

I am basing the ranking on Value for service and quality of girls, I have been to lots of other shops too but I am only writing about the main contenders.

1. Ginza (best price for service, great staff, and girls)

2. Liaisons (great selection of Western girls with good service)

3. Cleopatra’s (would be above Liaisons if it wasn’t so far away!)

4. Stilettos (very strong contender, if I was raking in more cash I would be living here)

5. Infinite Bordello (do not underestimate this Asian shop, this is one of the best – if not the best, value for money)

Well there you have it, my punting experience in a nutshell.
    Thanks for the report, well written and informative

I forgot about 5*, only been twice so memory is fuzzy

Staff is 9/10 (very warm and friendly)
    Decor is 7/10 (3-4 star hotel)
    Quality of girls unsure as I have not booked the busy girls so can't say.
    The ones I seen were pretty
    Quality of service is 7/10 had a great time, I haven't explored enough to know
    GFE is 7/10
    PSE can't say....

I think I can't make a judgement on 5* yet only been twice... and not hit up the premium girls like blue before or June that are popular - so can't say much....

It is a bit pricer than ginza so but don't need to book.

I can't think of distinguishing characteristics other than the exceptionally nice and friendly staff (compared to e.g., CIM at infinite bordello for 230 or "Ginza service") - I'll need a few more punts there ESP with the booking only girls to make a call.

From memory a solid place for sure though!

Banned
    Last 2 years in the Asian scene. My best experiences were Diamonds Club Agency dated February 2016 - July 16, and 5* dated January 2017 - present.

A lot of model quality girls. Service also good. T (Diamonds Club) and Kay (5*) the benchmarks for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Last 2 years in the Asian scene. My best experiences were Diamonds Club Agency dated February 2016 - July 16, and 5* dated January 2017 - present.

A lot of model quality girls. Service also good. T (Diamonds Club) and Kay (5*) the benchmarks for me.
    Great thx for the tip

Banned
    Thanks for the informative and holistic review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    I think I can't make a judgement on 5* yet only been twice... and not hit up the premium girls like blue before or June that are popular - so can't say much....

It is a bit pricer than ginza so but don't need to book.

I can't think of distinguishing characteristics other than the exceptionally nice and friendly staff (compared to e.g., CIM at infinite bordello for 240 or "Ginza service") - I'll need a few more punts there ESP with the booking only girls to make a call.

From memory a solid place for sure though!
    I am also waiting for Blue to come back but I am losing hope lol.

Thank goodness for Ginza !

Banned
    Thanks for the tips. Bit expensive for me , perhaps if i can get a good tax
    return from my accountant i will try.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i havent been to many shops and id only hit asians. good to see the places ive visited in your top list

I have been to a lot of shops (but not all!) these ones are the ones that stick out with some uniqueness.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Where is 12 Bellevue in this list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post

Anyone know the name of the girl in that avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Where is 12 Bellevue in this list.
    I'll have to go there first

I have been to Cowper and one in tarrenhill point so I am guessing its within that bracket which I have intentionally left it as honourable mentions

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great reviews mate!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol 12 Bellevue almost scared me off punting when i walked in about 15 years ago

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Im keen to know what 12 Bellevue did to scare you off I've been tossing up lately as I've spent some good coin on some dud experiences lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Im keen to know what 12 Bellevue did to scare you off I've been tossing up lately as I've spent some good coin on some dud experiences lately.
    In my experience with the 100-160 dollar an hour punts there are a lot of:
    1) older ladies pretending to be 20-30
    2) it's just sex not much GFE / PSE (in my experience it's about 5-10% really good punts worth 300/hr. so doing the maths ur better off saving 2 punts and hit up ginza (95% good punts) / infinite boredello (75-85% good punts)
    good punts tend to be rare but is not unobtainable (I also been to Hornsby, tarenhill point, Cowper, marrickville, umm and some others I may not remember)
    3) straight up guessing - I think it's aimed at mainly pensioner clients and perhaps more rougher clients

Admittedly I have not been to Bellevue but my assumption is that it is within the 100-160 range

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for sharing mate!! great thread

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast