Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brothel Guide 2015-2017 My experiences as a full time punter

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the share.
    These will be on my bucket list for punting. Hopefully once the tax returns are completed it will contribute to my quest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    In my experience with the 100-160 dollar an hour punts there are a lot of:
    1) older ladies pretending to be 20-30
    2) it's just sex not much GFE / PSE (in my experience it's about 5-10% really good punts worth 300/hr. so doing the maths ur better off saving 2 punts and hit up ginza (95% good punts) / infinite boredello (75-85% good punts)
    good punts tend to be rare but is not unobtainable (I also been to Hornsby, tarenhill point, Cowper, marrickville, umm and some others I may not remember)
    3) straight up guessing - I think it's aimed at mainly pensioner clients and perhaps more rougher clients

Admittedly I have not been to Bellevue but my assumption is that it is within the 100-160 range
    If you imagine the $100-$160 range doesn't include young pretty girls or services that may include some GFE as part of the service or aimed at pensioner or rough clients, I would have to disagree with your findings. There are many shops that offer young pretty girls in this price range and where you can receive GFE in some cases if the girl takes a liking to you. There is no need to spend over $300 just to see a young pretty girl these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info

quality content as usual, and your avatar on pp always makes me laugh.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you imagine the $100-$160 range doesn't include young pretty girls or services that may include some GFE as part of the service or aimed at pensioner or rough clients, I would have to disagree with your findings. There are many shops that offer young pretty girls in this price range and where you can receive GFE in some cases if the girl takes a liking to you. There is no need to spend over $300 just to see a young pretty girl these days.
    Maybe ur a cuteguy that's why more power to you!

I remember a girl at marickville for 160 was as you described but won't kiss at all so ehh then there's a girl at Hornsby 160 per hour and does have it all then left 2 weeks. There was also a girl at tarenhill point too but those seem to be 1 in 3 to 5 punts - for me.

So it's more cost effective in my situation to put down a bit more money to minimise the risk of a punt. Thus far ginza is 95% risk free.

I think 42 gladesville would be a really good place but I aim to blow 3 shots (not always) in an hour so ginza really fits that bill. The bit more I pay really fits my style

I guess one needs to know their needs then hit up the place that is most cost effective

I didnt realise there was a 2 pop rule at gladesville, but most of us mere mortals dont have a problem with that

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    quality content as usual, and your avatar on pp always makes me laugh.
    Hahah yeah pity I am not that handsome =D

I didnt realise there was a 2 pop rule at gladesville, but most of us mere mortals dont have a problem with that
    Only when I am really horny!! I like to have the option and the girl works non stop at ginza!!

I admire their work ethics, it really is currently above that of all other places.

Only when I am really horny!! I like to have the option and the girl works non stop at ginza!!

I admire their work ethics, it really is currently above that of all other places.
    I think thats the main differences between the two shops, At ginza you know any girl is a fairly safe bet and they all provide 'diamond'. While at 42 I normally get recommendations from Christmas which narrows the playing field a bit and I'm usually selecting from diamond girls only

But you cant beat the value at 42 imo.

I havent tried the other 3 shops you listed and I used to live around the corner from stilettos lol

I think thats the main differences between the two shops, At ginza you know any girl is a fairly safe bet and they all provide 'diamond'. While at 42 I normally get recommendations from Christmas which narrows the playing field a bit and I'm usually selecting from diamond girls only

I havent tried the other 3 shops you listed and I used to live around the corner from stilettos lol
    Yeah 42 is great on value

I think it is worth trying out

Liaisons: Ava (she gave me ginza service for a hot western girl)
    Cleo: Laura or fox (very good GFE) and the facilities are great has good atmosphere
    Stilettos: just to experience the facilities (girls I would recommend prob ain't there no more)

Banned
    There's a 2 pop rule at 42? Huh. What happens if you extend? I guess then it doesn't apply.

I have only been to 42, Ginza, 5 Star and 5 Marrackville; and 42 is comparatively more convenient for me followed by 5 Star, Ginza then 5 Marrackville, and yeah good value.

5 Star is the most expensive, but also a fairly safe bet and convenient for me if I wanted a post-work punt. Ginza takes a little more effort to get to. 5 Marrackville is also good value but it is a trek for me to get to unless I am around the area.

Having said that I have only seen a select few at 42 at 5 Marrackville (2 at 5 Marrackville and they both sometimes work at 42). So yeah....grain of salt.

I've only just realised recently that when Christmas asked who I liked when I was looking for recommendations. lol. Guess I need to 'expand' more at 42....

Banned
    42/5 need more star girls like Ayu. M5 was very good late 2016. Now not the same.

You can extend at 42 but I am looking at it from a value perspective.

If you happy with 1 - 2 shots then 42 may very well be perfect. That's why it's on my list. The other places do not have this rule hence why I had those comments in my rankings

I think it's fair rule for 230 with cim included! Hence why it is in my list.

Those brothels listed are places that I feel have something special that other places don't - there is something that stands out

From time to time I like to try a third shot, if I cum then great - if I can't then o well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is great, thx bro

Banned

Infinite Bordello (Pricing 160 - 230/hour; price dictates service in general 1 hour is 2 shots):

[I]Staff: 8/10 (One girl ripped me off and staff gave me around back)
    When you got ripped off @ 42 Glades, did staff actually do anything to address issue?

Yeah the guys gave me 60-70 bucks back treated as a standard service.

Banned
    Yeah the guys gave me 60-70 bucks back treated as a standard service.
    Fair enough with some money back.

Went there on weekend. The quality of girls was very average. Mostly late twenties and early thirties. Ended up with Korean Roti - KPS Queen with bad attitude.

At least management seems ok, if not the girls.

I had a refund at 42 ages ago, the girl could only manage 1 round and we called an hour session at 30min so I got the difference back.

42 has great decor, but I agree that m5 tends to have better girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    42 has great decor, but I agree that m5 tends to have better girls
    Yeah, if the m5 girls worked at 42 and price was the same, there would be little reason to visit Ginza / 5 Star.

Too bad m5 has cum stains on the bed. Changing positions is like a game of minesweepers. Walls are cracked and showers lukewarm during peak hours. The girls are pretty good though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Yeah, if the m5 girls worked at 42 and price was the same, there would be little reason to visit Ginza / 5 Star.

I don't think so.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast