Thread: J Koto was just such an amazing experience

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

J Koto was just such an amazing experience

So I had some time yesterday and popped into 278 as I was around the area to see a line up. At the time I was there, they had so many girls that I couldn't remember all their names but one stood out and it was Koto. She had this sexy bikini on and her body looked amazing. She was slim yet curvy and that ass was to die for.

Into the room and Koto joined me shortly. First her face is really cute. She had nice big eyes and small face. She spoke very lightly and her voice was also really cute. She kept thanking me for picking her and in the typical Japanese hospitality kept asking me things like whether I wanted mouth wash (yes please), whether she can shower with me (yes please!!) and whether she can kiss me (hell yes!). I thought because of her innocent way of speaking that she would be slightly less experienced but boy was I wrong! As I was taking my clothes off, I turned around to put them on the chair and she came and hugged me from behind (at that point I thought this session will be awesome). When she took her bikini off I really got to see her full body. It was definitely slim but she was also super curvy in all the right places. I can see her flat tummy expand out into this nice sexy waist and a killer ass. She had a patch of hair on her pussy but it looked like it was well maintained. Her boobs were nice and perky. Not too big and not too small. Upon feeling them they felt quite natural and soft.

The shower was great as she asked if she can wash me (yes). During the shower we were hugging and I was fondling her nice tits and she gave me a nice shower bbbj.

Onto the bed and it was immediately super sensual. She positioned herself so that I can suck her tits and they were amazing. She was moaning and twitching as I sucked them and it was so soft and springy like I was eating marshmallows. Onto an amazing DFK which was an experience on itself.

Her DFK can only be described as super sensual. It wasn't the normal type I'd experience with alot of WLs who would kiss, we'd stick our tongues into each other etc. Her DFK had technique! Yes there was tongue but she also sensually licked around your lips, bit gently at your lips and it was just amazingly sensual. I felt like I was in a sex scene of some erotic novel (you know the type housewives like reading).

From there every action was super unique. She would always entangle her body with you during everything she did. She had her legs wrapped around one of my legs during the BBBJ and it was perfectly angled so I saw her sexy body in the roof mirror. When she cat bathed me she'd tickle my legs with her feet and the foreplay was super intense that I probably could of kept having the foreplay for the whole hour. She'd also got this technique where she'd wedge my cock between her thighs as she got on top of me and DFKed me whilst giving me this awesome thigh cock slide whilst I played with her nice springy ass. She then got the dom and again angled herself nicely with my body and dommed me up then provided some nice CBJ and used a unique nuru gel and it then cowgirl time! Lots of licking and kissing and then it was mish (still non-stop dfk). After seeing her ass I knew I had to finish off in doggy and in that position you really saw her perfectly round bubble butt in action. Again she positioned herself perfectly so that there was a mirror in front and a mirror on the side so I could see her face as I pounded away as well as seeing it sideways. Needless to say I didn't last long and came into the dom. After I finished she held me in the position for a while. Damn this girl knows what she's doing.

She then gave me this amazing foot massage (she said she was an acupuncturist in Japan). It hurt like hell (as a good massage should) but afterwards my feet felt so light and mobile it was amazing. She then immediately started bbbjing me again! She proceeded again with the licking and sucking for a good 10 minutes and then we had more DFK and then the first buzzer ran. She asked me whether I wanted to fuck for a little while and I said maybe let me just wank to a second shot. She was such a trooper and cat bathed me and licked my tips until I came again.

As I was showering and getting ready to go. She thanked me again and I thought to myself that I'd definitely want to see this girl again. Highly recommended!

Damn nice AR, im sold.
    I need a good foot massage as well, my arch on my left foot is fucked.

Has 278 moved locations yet?

I wanted to check them out this weekend but couldn't decide who to pick lol

Banned
    Website says she’s inexperienced....perhaps they got that wrong
    She looks gorgeous....been trying to arrange time to see her
    Hope the photos are accurate

Banned

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Yea saw that description on the website. Was expecting innocent gfe but unexpectedly got so much more lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Damn nice AR, im sold.
    I need a good foot massage as well, my arch on my left foot is fucked.

Has 278 moved locations yet?

I wanted to check them out this weekend but couldn't decide who to pick lol
    Not yet moved but I believe they will move within this week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yea saw that description on the website. Was expecting innocent gfe but unexpectedly got so much more lol
    I've got similar experience with J Emi earlier ago. That's something special for Japanese girls.

Banned
    Sadly Koto is only around for a few weeks

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Sadly Koto is only around for a few weeks
    Yea she told me only here for a few weeks. Have you booked yet bro? Definitely worth seeing.

Banned
    Yea she told me only here for a few weeks. Have you booked yet bro? Definitely worth seeing.
    Yeah..Confirmed 10 June 2019 is the last day. She will be back around August.

Banned
    Her lovely meaty round ass, it's so perfect for doggy.............. Her little tunnel is so narrow & juice......I am lucky to made her V contraction ....what a magic hole!!!! :-p

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw Koto yesterday.
    And you can easily tell from her DFK and BBBJ that she is quite inexperienced.
    The BBBJ was rather painful. She has this way of stretching the foreskin which didn't feel pleasant at all.
    The DFK was very different and weird too. I have never tried a DFK like that.
    I really like tongue action but she literally hid her tongue while kissing.
    And while kissing , she would gently touch my lips with her wet lips and sometimes nibble it.
    Didn't do much for me.

Try DFK with Yoyo in missionary.
    Now that's what DFK should be. Passionate and uninhibited.

On the position side, she is quite pretty and has a banging body.
    She was quite talkative and very polite. In fact, a little too polite.

Some might think I am trying to rip into her but I am calling it out as it is, at least for me.
    If she is trained well, she has potential to be great 'cause she is quite sexy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ah sorry to hear that bro. Did she do the leg wrapping when giving you bbbj?

I found the way she navigated my body quite experienced. The bbbj I quite enjoyed. I could tell she was trying to go deep and hard which was a turn on for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ah sorry to hear that bro. Did she do the leg wrapping when giving you bbbj?

I found the way she navigated my body quite experienced. The bbbj I quite enjoyed. I could tell she was trying to go deep and hard which was a turn on for me.
    Yep, she did do the leg wrapping while giving the BBBJ.
    However, she didn't try to go deep, which I would have certainly preferred.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    don't have any issue with her bbbj but she looks much older than the photo suggested. abit disappointed as she very talkative and try to catch up with time, she rushing for tidying here and there. maybe I'm on 30mins session.

I have that issue with kissing her too, she hide her tongue yet she has not really enjoy kissing either.

She very polite, gentle, willing to do anything you demand for. Not so much for me, I'm too picky, I like young, and tender skin, cute and shy personality type.

IMHO

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like Koto is back at 479

I'm not in Sydney atm.. bloody hope can catch her before off again.