Thread: Jasmine and Beer

Jasmine and Beer

Had some time last Wednesday in the morning so I decided to pay Gladesville 42 a visit. Really wanted to see Kara but she didn't start until midday. Looked at the roster and saw Jasmine's provoking photo. So decided to book her at 10am.

Christmas answered my call. Both herself and Jasmine were doing makeups lol. While I was waiting Christmas was kind enough to offer me some drinks. I chose to get a cold beer and boy that was my mistake, the weather was really cold and I ended up shivering all the way into the room.

When Jasmine came knocking I hugged her straight away. She was a small girl with these huge soft droopy tits. She was quite young but the boobs were slightly saggier than expected. She had a slight tanned skin and told me she was from GuangZhou. We rushed into the shower because I needed the hot water.

Service wise, Jasmine provided what I wanted. bbbf, rimming, cim. It seems that both Gladesville 42 and the Marrickville 5 shops are getting more Chinese girls nowdays (or perhaps there are just more Chinese girls in general on the market). Will have to circle back and try more of them, after ticking off Kara from my list haha.

Banned
    Cheers for the AR.

Yeah I've noticed there is a whole lot more Chinese girls at 42. Not complaining though.

I do notice that most of them are quite new to Australia and they don't tend to stay very long. Not sure either moved to different shop or earned some money and went back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can confirm womanisa's review. I saw her maybe back in June. Ticked all the boxes for me in terms of services. She seems to be able to speak better english than most chinese girls there so I was able to connect a little more with her. Interesting set of boobs. Im not sure if her tummy had stretch marks but seemed a bit flabby too. Overall nice face and pretty nice ass. She wasnt as tight as I wouldve like in the pussy department lol. I think shes gone back to china and not sure when she is coming back. Wouldnt mind seeing her again.

Banned
    ahhahaha hey womanisa! sorry I show my half-baked face that morning I usually end up finish make-up around 12ish. hehehhe
    thanks for the review! see you next time ^*^