Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Early warning system exposes the rise of the gonorrhoea 'super-superbug'

Senior Member(無間使者)

Early warning system exposes the rise of the gonorrhoea 'super-superbug'

http://www.smh.com.au/national/healt...18-gxdubi.html

article from SMH.

take notes bros

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilex View Post
    "Not having antibiotics to treat these infections would be a nightmare. It means people will die that don't need to die."

That's why i don't do bbbj anymore

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah the warnings started years ago but it might blow up anytime. Best to be safe.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Read it this morning, gives me the chills !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's e real worry and sometimes I give it a break, but going safe you can't go wrong

Just to add a little information on gonorrhoea, a recent study indicates that the bug can be transmitted by kissing DFK. But the good news is that a component of mouth wash can actually kill it, it's not the alcohol so don't think a bottle of Bundy before and after a punt could do it. Mouthwash doesn't cost much and is probably a good practice, so if it kills the bug you win, if not you would have got it anyway. I think the I heard it on the health report on radio national.
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good information to share Around.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    Just to add a little information on gonorrhoea, a recent study indicates that the bug can be transmitted by kissing DFK. But the good news is that a component of mouth wash can actually kill it, it's not the alcohol so don't think a bottle of Bundy before and after a punt could do it. Mouthwash doesn't cost much and is probably a good practice, so if it kills the bug you win, if not you would have got it anyway. I think the I heard it on the health report on radio national.
    I just got some information about Gonorrhoea:

Although you can be infected with gonorrhea in the throat, kissing is not a very effective way to pass it on to someone else. Oral sex and unprotected intercourse are the primary ways gonorrhea is transmitted. If you did get gonorrhea from your partner, he was most likely unaware that he even had it, as most throat cases are asymptomatic

Anilingus (also known as "rimming" or anal oral sex or DD) — kissing, sucking, licking, tonguing the anal opening with the lips and/or tongue — presents a risk for getting or spreading potentially harmful bacteria. Typically, if someone gets these germs, s/he may experience symptoms, including fever, cramping, and diarrhea, rather than easily diagnosed signs of infection. Viruses, including intestinal parasites and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as herpes, gonorrhea, human papillomavirus (HPV), and hepatitis, which can infect the anus, also present a risk.

People, people, just get a HJ or play Spanish and you will all be safe mate !

Sooner or later, someone is eventually going to end up throwing the Q on whether the suggestion of shops identifying which girl does Rimming/DD in particular, can be advertised or is feasible. Much like how the Nutrition Guide of food/beverage products functions. Well .... not that we are food items. Unless .... there is some human-eating alien freaks watching us from "out there".

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Massage Parlours, up. Brothels, down. Looks like a scene out of a Profit & Loss Statement, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Sooner or later, someone is eventually going to end up throwing the Q on whether the suggestion of shops identifying which girl does Rimming/DD in particular, can be advertised or is feasible. Much like how the Nutrition Guide of food/beverage products functions. Well .... not that we are food items. Unless .... there is some human-eating alien freaks watching us from "out there".
    Well, if you really enjoy getting rimming and DD, then no need to stop, just make sure you don't DFK the same mouth that has been up your back side, no BBBJ from her either and only fuck under cover then you will be safe man !

Raw animal pleasure has its risk and from time to time someone from some where may have to pay the price and you usually don't know that your time is up until it's too late and that's punting - could be one of the reasons why so many people are into RnT now, less risky perhaps ?

Each to his own, and only you can decide how much risks vs pleasure you are willing to take out there.

So good luck to all.

Cheers

ps. Just in this cold weather and flu seasons , may be people should just stop or cut down the DFK anyway ? You can catch a lot of other stuff outside of the STD menus !

could be one of the reasons why so many people are into RnT now, less risky perhaps ?
    I'd like to think it's all because of your awesome and most entertaining thread on those pics and gifs of yours. I get so much entertainment and pleasure from viewing your great contributions. You're certainly King of the RnT world for these. I salute you, brother.

Banned
    *taking notes*

Yes, bareback Spanish with traces of cum on the boobs from previous customer !

Very safe.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    *taking notes*
    Related or unrelated, take note of the toilets as well. Especially the male ones, on the underside of the seat flaps.
    Last edited by OmniMime; 19-07-2017 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yes, bareback Spanish with traces of cum on the boobs from previous customer !

Very safe.

Cums on boobs, I suppose all you Spanish lovers out there should definitely keep that in mind .

A little bit of housekeeping before your fun may be needed if you are not in those shops with showers .

Be aware of those cocktails mixed with different bodily fluids.......... haha

Cums on boobs, I suppose all you Spanish lovers out there should definitely keep that in mind .

A little bit of housekeeping before your fun may be needed if you are not in those shops with showers .

Be aware of those cocktails mixed with different bodily fluids.......... haha
    Yep, tissues should wipe it clean !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I haven't been punting for a while now. Can't afford to get sick with anything like this, too busy. Dating the same girl and saving $ helps.

Imo the human body is weak af. So many diseases from sex. Hopefully technology will catch up and destroy all the STI's so I can fuck raw like a merciless rabbit.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Related or unrelated, take note of the toilets as well. Especially the male ones, on the underside of the seat flaps.
    hey! thanks... you mean the one using as public right? not the ensuit one. next to the female toilet??? I never know because never been to male toilet so I never know! ㅠ_ㅠ
    I'm calling handy man now! thanks for let me know!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast