Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Early warning system exposes the rise of the gonorrhoea 'super-superbug'

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is scary !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilex View Post
    gonorrhea of the mouth is much harder to treat - where are you getting this from?
    Lots of research data on this.. eg: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3150204/ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19323630/ http://www.aafp.org/afp/2006/0515/p1779.html

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yes, bareback Spanish with traces of cum on the boobs from previous customer !

Very safe.
    bring with you some alcohol or even better betadine
    and swab the area like you're going to perform open heart surgery prior to spanish.. should be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by plunderpunter View Post
    lovly, just as im getting into punting! what a crazy read

Statistically the general population have a higher prevalence of STD compared with WL's So technically you're safer having sex with WL than you are with the General public i.e tinder.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    bring with you some alcohol or even better betadine
    and swab the area like you're going to perform open heart surgery prior to spanish.. should be safe.

Statistically the general population have a higher prevalence of STD compared with WL's So technically you're safer having sex with WL than you are with the General public i.e tinder.
    You know that's true...

My friend gets laid several times a year on apps (he got game) and has caught STD due to condom malfunction. He probably sleeps with 4 or so different girls a year once a month with a girl for a few months and tops up with weekly rnt.

Comparatively I go WL and have not caught a std. I been with a girl once to twice a week and usually not with the same girl.

Friends public sex (4 different girls 12 times a year) 1 to 2 std
    Compared
    Me WL sex (maybe 40 different 70 times a year) 0 std

Either I am lucky or the odds are in my favour due to above statistics.
    Likely a combo of both

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    no, mouthwash is not an effective cure for it, no. especially not the highly-antibiotic-resistant version. They didn't discuss it much in that story but the widespread use of low-grade antibiotics in things like mouthwash and cleaning products are actually a large part of the problem.
    Mouthwash does not contain antibiotics.

Viruses/bacteria work their way into your bloodstream through micro tears in your skin/mucus membrane, and having open sores (mouth ulcers or canker sores for example) increases the likely hood of contracting. Washing does very little as you are cleaning the outside surface of the area but at this point have likely already contracted the bacteria/virus during whatever service you are partaking in.

Working girls may have lower rates of the "big" STDs but you can bet your bottom dollar almost all of them are infected with multiple variants of HPV, super easy to pickup, transmit and not tested for. If you partake in DATY then you are likely a carrier as well. Isn't it nice that the gov only pushed cervical cancer vaccine for women and not men - we get to die from throat cancer instead.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by James_jones View Post
    Mouthwash does not contain antibiotics.

Viruses/bacteria work their way into your bloodstream through micro tears in your skin/mucus membrane, and having open sores (mouth ulcers or canker sores for example) increases the likely hood of contracting. Washing does very little as you are cleaning the outside surface of the area but at this point have likely already contracted the bacteria/virus during whatever service you are partaking in.

Working girls may have lower rates of the "big" STDs but you can bet your bottom dollar almost all of them are infected with multiple variants of HPV, super easy to pickup, transmit and not tested for. If you partake in DATY then you are likely a carrier as well. Isn't it nice that the gov only pushed cervical cancer vaccine for women and not men - we get to die from throat cancer instead.
    On Sunday (June 3, 2013), in an interview with the Guardian, actor Michael Douglas revealed that his throat cancer was not caused by tobacco and alcohol, but by HPV, which was transmitted through oral sex. He has since called the statement a misunderstanding, but it's still true: you can get throat cancer from HPV.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/261453.php

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    On Sunday (June 3, 2013), in an interview with the Guardian, actor Michael Douglas revealed that his throat cancer was not caused by tobacco and alcohol, but by HPV, which was transmitted through oral sex. He has since called the statement a misunderstanding, but it's still true: you can get throat cancer from HPV.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/261453.php
    My question is what are the chances?
    Is it the same as HPV in vagina or is it like a lot of cancers 0.01% over a lifetime

Michael Douglas smoked and drank - all those factors added together may place him in higher risk than non smokers and drinkers...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My friend wants to know if anal sex is higher risk?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is a brilliant ingredient list. Congratulations on understanding the subject so well. Are you interpreting it as "all mouthwash contains these ingredients"? haha.

Run of the mill mouthwash most people/the subject of this thread use does not contain antibiotics and in order to obtain it in aus a script is required.

Standard mouthwash may (probably) contain antibacterial ingredients such as salt and phenols but these are not antibiotics. Interestingly alcohol is not included for its antibacterial properties. That page even outlines one type of antibiotic that is used and its long term drawbacks "prolonged use may lead to oral candidiasis as the fungal population of the mouth overgrows in the absence of enough competing bacteria".

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by James_jones View Post
    What do you mean it isn't tested? I got my std check up recently and came back negative and that included HPV. I never did DATY but have DFK.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nope, it's bbfs == bbbj == daty == kissing.
    for gonorrhoea? references?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Better be careful, thx for sharing!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Herpes more scary std

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123