Thread: The lows and highs of punting. Please read entire post.

Junior Member(有D料到)

The lows and highs of punting. Please read entire post.

Email in my inbox said check out the new GUMTREE. So of course I did a search for MASSAGE . Came up a ML working from home in my area. Of course I sent her a text " Can I get an extras with massage". She replies YES. Booked 1 hour for this morning. Freezing cold but the little head was feeling toey. Had no idea what she looked like or anything. Went to the address, got to the door. A busty { Huge Titts } full figured Aussie woman was waiting at the door. Probably late 40s early 50s. I thought Na cant do it. But decided to stay Lol. Little head again. Went to the massage room, negotiated a price. Massage was standard , basic but passable. No tickle tackle play.
    On the flip engaged in a little small talk then the hj began. As she was at it I noticed her head was about 1 inch away from my c---. So I had to ask. DO YOU DO BJ. Without answering, or negotiating a price she engulfed the lot and at the same time ripped her dress off. She said I AM HUNGRY FOR C---. You can touch me too. Of course I was about to blow and thought she will pull away now. Not a chance. She took the lot. Down the hatch. Her location is COOPERS PLAINS. Inbox me for her mobile number. She gave me the ok to post this and give out her number. She will negotiate on prices.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    " On a cold and frosty morning " LOL
    Gotta give it to you- your braver than me Mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i would love to know where

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey mate I'd love the number for the massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you email number to me, please? Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did she end up charging you extra for the BJ?