Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thai girl Lucia with 40G Cups, great part 1 and Spanish, if you won't mind the plus size !

Thai girl Lucia with 40G Cups, great part 1 and Spanish, if you won't mind the plus size !

Person's Name : Lucia

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : July 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe 0402-680-999 https://www.massagebroadway.com/

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 9.00pm

Rates : $125/60 min , gave her a $20 tip too.

Services provided: very strong legit standard Thai massage, as good as Jessie, offered to do body to body but time runs out so not tried, great Spanish and offered other positions too.

Body: A typical BBW, may be a size 12/14, big, full, firm all natural 40 G Cups, big ASS too and big thighs, not for those who like them slim, but if you are a meat lover, you would have picked up the phone already, right ?

Look: girl next door look, not as pretty or glamorous as some of the other stunners from 227 but very pleasant and wholesome looking just the same. If you see her and those big boobs in a Thai restaurant your eyes will be following her where ever she walks !

My experiences :

Last week when I saw Rita again at the shop, Alice took the opportunity to show me Lucia as well, she is a bigger girls and those big boobs just bursting out of her floral dress, so, for what it is worth, I think I need to check her out, especially when Rita is not working this week, again !!

Got my booking early and got to the shop and have a bit of catch up chat with Alice and also saw a new girl Sherry from Taiwan, Alice said Sherry has beautiful shape 34C Cups, from what I can see, may be a B over clothes. didn't want to argue with the mamasan but I think when it comes to Cup Size, I rather believe my own eyes. No offence !

So I grabbed two towels thinking one for Lucia and one for me, and then she told me she just had one after the last session, so no pushing, I shower on my own, I guess my $20 tip didn't work this time, but probably will ensure a Spanish finish ?

The room is very warm with the split system working, there is another wire heater next to the table, so it was very comfortable and warm in the room, I lay down and Lucia is back.

She said, I give you some massage first ? why not, I was told she can massage, that's why I am going for the 1 hour this time rather than the 30 min quickie, it's all paid for by Queensland anyway..............haha - and I choose the "Hard" option of course, just want to see what level can Lucia deliver.

Lucia started by pressing down on my feet with no oil and she explains to me what she was doing along the way, her English is very good, has a bit of accent as most South East Asian girls would. With her bigger body frame, strength is definitely on her side, and she asked me a few times if I like it harder and I was like, no, thats strong enough, in fact, a touch lighter will be more comfortable and she obliges.

After about 20 min of this very strong tissue massage with no oil, Lucia now gets to my neck and shoulder and a touch of oil - in fact I believe they are lotions ? was used. the way I am enjoying her massage, I could be in a number of legit massage places instead of a RnT shop, and Lucia confirms that she was properly trained in Thailand and she has also worked in a few Thai massage places before joining 227. I asked her if those other Thai shop provides any extras.

She said, some of them do and some don't. But it's up to the individual girls anyway, she has seen girls providing extra while the shop won't allow, but inside the room or behind the curtains, the girls just did it with the clients. while some shop actually allows it but the girls may choose which customers to offer.

So I said, I am very lucky today because you will look after me right ? yes of course darling ! Alice said you are a regular customer here, would you like to be my regular? Wow, this girl is very straight forward, well, I'll see. I suppose just on the massage part 1, I probably don't mind seeing Lucia regularly but 227 is not a shop I could visit on a weekly basis. Well, time will tell.

At the half hour mark, rather than getting naked and started on the part 2, Lucia keep going with the good massage and now doing my legs, unfortunately not much TT at all, but I don't mind that as I was really enjoying her firm massage, especially now she is on my feet and giving me a genuine reflexology foot massage, I haven't had a foot massage for a very long time, and she is very good at it and the pains are so good that I was making a lot of noises.

When both feet was completed, I could see that there is only about 10 min left for my hour session, so I got up to have a drink of water while Lucia took off her dress and finally revealed her massive big tits.

OK, apart from being big and natural, they are not the best I have seen, probably outside of my top 10 anyway. but there ain't no other big big boobs right now, so I might as well make the most of them.

As time was running out, I turned down the body to body breasts slides that Lucia wanted me to try and when she oiled me up, her HJ skills are pretty good, but of course I am not after a HJ today, I got Lucia between my legs and into my favourite tits fucking positions, more oil was called for and I fucked them with everything I got. As I was getting near, Lucia asked me if I like to be on top, I know what position she was offering me, but I actually prefer where she is which I can use my hands to hold those tits together, but me on top to fuck them, yes, I like that too, may be next time, so I could tell that Lucia is some sort of willing Spanish girl, and she knows her best attributes and very willing to please her clients by using them or let them be used.

When her big tits completely covered me and I couldn't even get out to have a breather, I cum, I couldn't see myself shooting out as her cleavage is just too deep !!

Cleaning, she shower first then me, we hug more, I kissed her and she asked me to see her again and I say yes.

Next time, I will want to try a soft massage, more teasing - the way I wanted and if she doesn't know how yet, she will be......... lol, and I want to fuck those tits in ALL the possible positions that I know, unless some other breasts lovers would beat me to them....................haha

Highly recommended for a proper Thai massage and big tits Thai Espanol !

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm so upset I was supposed to see her today but work reared it's ugly head and I had to cancel it next week!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR mate. Got to give this shop a try when I finally make it out of Kogarah 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Finally got to see her tonight. Those tits are amazing! fucking them and finishing all over them was great!

Quote Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
    Finally got to see her tonight. Those tits are amazing! fucking them and finishing all over them was great!
    With a happy smiling face and willing to please attitude too!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @ahlungor - Lucia sounds interesting, but can you clarify...

She's big, but not sloppy, right? Her boobs can't be perky, but they're not flapping pancakes? Got any images of similar body types in that bottomless image library you seem to have?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbman002 View Post
    @ahlungor - Lucia sounds interesting, but can you clarify...

She's big, but not sloppy, right? Her boobs can't be perky, but they're not flapping pancakes? Got any images of similar body types in that bottomless image library you seem to have?
    Honeslty she's not even big. She's a good size. Her boobs are not perky nor are they flapping pancakes. Doesn't really matter when your bro is in between them having the time of his life!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Think the most turn down for me is the size....can't get into the mood if they are too big and loose. Personal taste mate. Don't you worry about me : )

Hi Alice,

Just saw that you have put Lucia back on your roster in the holiday section !

When is she come back ?? 😝😋😜🤩😎

Lucia, Thailand, 170cm, 67kg, dress 10, fit curvy, natural 38F-26-38, light tanned silky skin, age 22
    (Sweet. GFE 9-10, Massage 8-9, English 8, Conversation 9)
    (Sexy girl, long brown hair)

Lucia is now on the Thursday roster

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well I know where I’ll be every Thursday from now on 😂

Shop Owner
    Yeah you so quickly noticed our update again, she is back, working today ~
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Yeah you so quickly noticed our update again, she is back, working today ~
    And she is now *Open Minded* too !

This is for you brother Donn !

Think Mia ex 501!

Shop Owner
    Thank you for visitings~
    Lucia working today
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    And she is now *Open Minded* too !

Correction: I think the Open Minded option has been deleted !

Thank you for visitings~
    Lucia working today
    Hi Alice,

Great to see your shop back up and running. Any chance that this Alisha can work a different date than Wednesday? That’s the one day I can’t visit :

Alisha, China, 159cm, 59kg, dress 8, curvy, natural 36C-25-36, milky silky skin, age 20
    (Cheerful. GFE 9-10, Massage 7-8, English 7, Conversation 9)
    (Pure beautiful girl, long brown hair, face alike Chinese actress Jin Ming, speaking Cantonese as well)

Natural 36 C Cups and Cantonese! It’s not fair that I can’t meet Alisha !!

Shop Owner
    Yeh Alisha pure pretty with natural B/C, she works on Wed only, if you prefer bigger bust, Celine more suitable, very popular, slim hourglass Thai girl with sexy natural D
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Yeh Alisha pure pretty with natural B/C, she works on Wed only, if you prefer bigger bust, Celine more suitable, very popular, slim hourglass Thai girl with sexy natural D
    Thanks Alice ,

This Celine ? Sounds lovely , I should try !

Celine, Thailand, 162cm, 45kg, dress 6, slim hourglass, natural 33D-22-33, milky skin, age 28
    (Cheerful. GFE 9-10, Massage 8-9, English 7, Conversation 10)
    (Sexy pretty girl, long blonde hair, open minded) *

But size 6 and 45 kg may be too skinny ?

How about Emilee? 59kg size 8 and curvy ? May be more womanly for me........ haha ?

Emilee, Thailand, 159cm, 59kg, dress 8, curvy, natural 35C-25-35, tanned silky skin, age 25
    (Cheerful. GFE 9-10, Massage 7-8, English 7, Conversation 10)
    (Beautiful girl, Japanese actress Nana Eikura a bit alike, long brown hair, open minded) *

Good to see 227 Broadway is closed for today and tomorrow so the boss and the MLs can all have a break.

Due to Covid among other reasons I have not been to Broadway this year at all, but have been keeping an eye on the shop and knowing they are continuing trading and seems to be Covid safe thats great comfort.

Hi Alice

If you are reading this, wish you and Chris and your family and all the girls have a Happy New Year and a healthy and safe 2021!

All the best

Cheers

Lungor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast