Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midas

Senior Member(無間使者)

Midas

Hi all

Back in the game for a little bit any recommendations for midas.. from me Angela is pretty good service art 1 and 2 and especially if you like the nippon girls.

Banned
    Wau it's still around? I thought its closed already bcause I hardly see any review. Still good?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ive heard stories about this place and compared with the Midas that was the place to go back in the glory days. This place now is different in terms of girls and services which has definitely changed.
    Have not been back for many years but then again I had been out of the game for a long time.
    If any brothers have intel on how it is now please share as I could be wrong about Midas now. Reminiscing about the good old times where there was this place was the standard for massage establishments

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by apepork View Post
    ive heard stories about this place and compared with the Midas that was the place to go back in the glory days. This place now is different in terms of girls and services which has definitely changed.
    Have not been back for many years but then again I had been out of the game for a long time.
    If any brothers have intel on how it is now please share as I could be wrong about Midas now. Reminiscing about the good old times where there was this place was the standard for massage establishments

Yeah must be shit now and hence no review. Yeah the good old days and yes that's why I think good place don't last forever. I still remember that aussie receptionist lady who was always friendly even back in Bondi before they moved to bigger place in Marrickville. Line up was always awesome and didn't even need to check AR. Big lounge room with TV and even massage ladies massaging your feet whilst waiting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nah it's still popular. Last month on a Tue late nite, many of the rooms were filled. Had to wait for half an Hr for another ml. The kor shops like m8 and Midas are still busy despite lack of reviews here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    Yeah must be shit now and hence no review. Yeah the good old days and yes that's why I think good place don't last forever. I still remember that aussie receptionist lady who was always friendly even back in Bondi before they moved to bigger place in Marrickville. Line up was always awesome and didn't even need to check AR. Big lounge room with TV and even massage ladies massaging your feet whilst waiting.
    You're old school! You're talking about Mirage. Do you mean the younger girl with no eyebrows or the one that is a bit older and went to Midas with the owner?

Banned
    Thank you!! I've been trying to remember the name of that freakin place ...yes Mirage!! It's the same lady that moved from Mirage to Midas. She actually told us they moved and we followed them to Midas. Wau we're such loyal customers, they should have given us frequent flyer points lol.

Banned
    Midas is always busy though there standards are now well below par from what it use to be.
    Still the attraction is Korean girls and this shop is covering a niche market and they just
    don't care as long as punters are still willing to line up for the experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same with all the Korean places. Service has dropped a lot in the last few years

Banned
    Remember the good old days, hot K models who would give gou the best massage, ass rimming and hottest jack off!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I remembered Mimi at 108 Romeo in 2012 to 2013 woow...stick her ass right at my face in 69 lol..

What happened to her ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wwrre View Post
    Same with all the Korean places. Service has dropped a lot in the last few years
    KPS has become endemic ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good old day. Still remember Violet from Midas. She carry Listerine and packet of condom. Inside room on her knees or bend over on the bed. Rest is sweet memories.
    Sarah was another trooper. Knows how to please a man.

Too bad they all left Midas. Now a days not much talent.

Banned
    What happened to Midas actually? Did it change ownership or something? Does anyone know?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I miss Violet too 😢😭

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy1982 View Post
    Good old day. Still remember Violet from Midas. She carry Listerine and packet of condom. Inside room on her knees or bend over on the bed. Rest is sweet memories.
    Sarah was another trooper. Knows how to please a man.

Too bad they all left Midas. Now a days not much talent.
    I miss Violet too 😭😢

Banned
    I just can't remember all the names!! Lol there were too many good ones.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hahaaa me too mate. Hope she can be back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Old days owner is very strict. Used to have leader board based on money girl earn. Girls on the bottom get a screaming from management team and also get fired if not improve. So girl quality used to be better and almost all the girl offer extra to earn money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i havnt been to midas before, but my recent experience at M8 with rena was pretty decent (Easter this yr)
    I reckon she has nice body, but she did hav a little KPS at the start, luckily we had some nice chat and connected a lot better, so the HE was quite nice (YMMV) tho)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast