Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First time dating a single mum

Senior Member(無間使者) jediknight4ever's Avatar

First time dating a single mum

It probably would be my last time too. Ok so a bit of background I'm 35 single Asian Australian, worked in IT and now Accounting. She's 32 "single" mum of 2 girls and owns her own Beauty Salon business. I figured that maybe I need to expand my search parameters and try dating single mums.

Her ex husband was her high school sweetheart of 15 years who supposed cheated on her with his classmate back in Vietnam. Anyway we met online and chatted on Kik before meeting up early May. I took her to Bobbin Head in Kuringai National Park and went for a stroll, then we had dinner at Mooney Mooney Club. Sparks were flying as we kissed the night away in my car. 2nd date was just as good, we kissed in the car and I fondled her all over.

We made love the third time we saw each other, when she told me that her ex-bf was waiting downstairs for her after midnight. I drove over because I was worried. So we were in the back of my car and I got a bit of anxiety that I could not maintain my erection with the condom, then she took it off and sat on top facing me as I was sitting on the backseat and she started grinding against me as I held her buttocks to control the rhythm. She was so gorgeous and sexy, I did tell her I'm cumming but she didn't hear and I was so into the heat of the moment that I came inside her. She didn't seem to mind and sat on top of me for a while as we hugged.

We made love again the following night as I took her to a cabin I booked at Avalon Beach on Airbnb. Went from missionary to cow girl and then doggy style, she's definitely no starfish in the sack. When I was nearly there, she told me she wanted me to cum inside her, I couldn't help but grant her request as I shot my load deep inside her again and feeling her body twitch and quiver.

The next day I went to her workplace at lunchtime and got her the morning after pill.

To be continued......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    U should write for penthouse forums

Fast forwards 3 weeks and I've met her kids and mum already. Her older daughter wasn't very talkative but the lil one was just like her mum so bubbly and enthusiastic. We had ice cream and mini golf. We were still seeing each other twice a week and talking/chatting everyday on the phone. She was worried about getting pregnant and it was during the 12-16 days from her last period that we made love. I tried to comfort her saying that the pill can delay her period by up to a week.

After the mini golf I drove them back home and she texted me that she took the pregnancy test I bought her and it came back positive. I wasn't surprised but I thought oh shit my life is over. I am anti-abortion and whilst it wasn't the ideal situation for me, I've always wanted to be a father. So we decided to keep it quiet and discuss about it over the weekend. We meet on Friday and ironically enough watched "The Mummy".

I told her that I can't tell my parents because my 92 year old grandma who lives with us would have a stroke or heart attack, that I will tell them when she leaves in 2 months time. But I do want the baby and I'll always be there for her as we made love again. It was a surreal feeling that a part of you is growing inside of her.

Then on Saturday, she became very distraught and emotionally unstable, she called me and said she doesn't want the baby and was going to the clinic. So I tried my best to calm her down and we went to the Bahai Temple in the morning, she told me she always wanted a baby boy. But she doesn't want to burden me with a baby and her daughters whom my parents (being very traditional) wouldn't accept. I told her I'm ok with that, but people grow to love and they will love our baby eventually.

I told her we'll goto the clinic and get to know what our options are and the time frame we have to make a decision. But she was so determined to get rid of the baby, I should've said yes when the doctor asked me if I supported her decision because I would still be in the room when the doctor gave her the pill. But I said no and I was in the waiting room when she took the pill. When I found out I couldn't stop crying and had an emotional breakdown.

To be continued......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jediknight4ever View Post
    I figured that maybe I need to expand my search parameters and try dating single mums.

To be continued......
    Good to see you keep all of your options open.

Looking forward to reading more of your experiences with this single mum.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    How old are the kids?

This probably has a bearing on how well they will accept you.

I recall dating a "single" mum a few years ago, with 4 year old daughter. Husband was in the Navy and away from home a lot (can't remember if they were separated or not). First thing the daughter asks me: "are YOU my real daddy?". End of dating.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The double X To be continued ... is such a cliffhanger.
    looking forward to see how this turns out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    How old are the kids?

This probably has a bearing on how well they will accept you.

I recall dating a "single" mum a few years ago, with 4 year old daughter. Husband was in the Navy and away from home a lot (can't remember if they were separated or not). First thing the daughter asks me: "are YOU my real daddy?". End of dating.
    Wow these stories are so intense , it's like real life TV drama. We should compile these into a book and call it:

The memoirs of a punter: a collection of short stories.

Im sure some women would buy and it as it is stires as much curiosity in them as in us.

jerry and Babycat, what you think? Would you buy a book like that?

I wasn't very supportive after the clinic and she couldn't take it and proceeded to block me when I told her to not take the Misoprostol pills. I couldn't sleep, I searched everywhere online about Mifepristone reversal pills. I found the organisation in Australia and filled in her contact details. I fell asleep out of exhaustion and woke up an hour later not knowing who I was, I think my son was saying goodbye to me because it was the exact time that she took the Misoprostol pills.

I drove to Waterloo Hungry Jacks at 4am to fill up my petrol and borrowed the attendant's phone to call her as she blocked me on everything. She told me she took the Misoprostol just half an hour ago, but I still wanted to see her. So she agreed to meet me and we went to Bobbin Head again. Her hands clutched mine as we sat in the car whilst the contraction pain from the pills started kicking in.

When the pain subsided we went for a walk amongst the mist of Cowan Creek. Then we talked about our past relationships, she mentioned how after the marriage break down, where she divorced her husband because he cheated on her. She met a friend(Stephane) who is doctor from France and they started a relationship together, he was 18 years her senior and they got engaged started trying to have a baby as she always wanted a son. But that didn't happen and one night they had an ugly fight, she left and went to stay with his fellow Doctor friend who also lives in France but is of Vietnamese descent. Then she was with him for two days she never told anyone about it but me.

I should've known from then that as the old saying goes once a cheater, always a cheater. But I was so blinded by my love for her because she told me she made a mistake and she left Stephane because she couldn't look at him without the feelings of guilt.

Two days later she was going on this supposed family trip to Myanmar with her daughters and ex-husband as it was her older daughter's birthday and she wanted a holiday with mummy and daddy. Very far fetched now that I think about it but I still believed her.

To be continued......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jediknight4ever View Post

When I found out I couldn't stop crying and had an emotional breakdown.

To be continued......
    Heavy stuff. I hope you are ok now.

Intrigued by your story.

So she didn't want me to drive her to the Airport for obvious reasons. She went for a whole week in mid June and only sent me a couple of photos of herself, no kids in sight. Then she tells me she wanted to break up with me so that she can accept the Viet French Doctor who. That again caused a lot of heartache and I contacted the Viet French Doctor only to find out that he is actually her fiance and they've been engaged for 3 months. Of course she denies it saying he did propose but she didnt accept and blocked me again until she flew back to Sydney.

I confronted her about it at her beauty salon when she came back. She tells me more lies about how he was her good friend and came for a meeting with vice minister of health for building a surgical school and to celebrate her birthday. How her daughters were always there with her when she saw him. And guess what? I bought all that shit up, she wanted me to leave because I made her feel bad after the abortion but I still loved her.

So I grabbed her hands and boobs and started kissing her, she did resist for a bit but gave into me as we had make up sex on one of the salon chairs. I wanted to go down on her but she covered it with both hands, I took her hands away and licked her anyway for a few minutes. Then progressed to the small t position on the salon chair, when I flipped her over and had her standing with her hands on the chair, she was moaning "I don't want it to stop" as I caressed her tiny breasts and slapped her ass whilst I gave it to her good. After a few minutes I couldn't hold it no more but managed to cum outside and shot right up to her shoulders and hair.

We were going to have some pizza opposite the salon but it was getting late so we both went back home. She lives with her parents and kids. I live with my parents.

To be continued......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great work buddy.
    Try getting her to take it in her mouth, just let her know it's pure protein & good for her skin.
    Saves buying the morning after pill or you can try putting it in the arse but you might scare her off take in easy & work on this can't fall pregnant in the arse.

Banned
    Sounds like a emotional basket case. You are quite wise . Just use her for sex and then dump her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And you are 35 years old? Sounds more like a pimple faced teenager posting on a punter's forum.

Sorry mate, I gotta call bullshit on this one. But anyway don't let facts get in the way of a good story,
    entertaining at least.

3 days later was her daughter's birthday celebrations at Thornleigh Mini Golf, I helped her out with the drinks and also buying KFC for the kids as well as presents for her daughters. She came out for dinner with me at some Malaysian restaurant in Pennant Hills. Then we made love in the back of my car again. Afterwards we just started talking about the future and two hours later as she was teasing me by grinding against me, I got hard again. This only happened to me once before when I was with my ex-gf (the one that got away) as I don't have such a high sex drive.

So I got her to suck my cock and I just had to fuck her again and I had her sitting on the backseat holding her legs up as I pumped her and filled that hole up with my man seed again, much to her protest as I did promise that I wouldn't do it. But my gut did tell me that she would be meeting the Viet French Doctor again when she goes back to Vietnam with her daughters (this time her daughters are actually going) so I subconsciously did it to keep her in check.

She was due to appear in court 2 days later for assaulting her ex-husband's wife last year. I didn't bother going as it slipped my mind and she was very upset at me again and we broke up over the phone as she was going on her flight back to Vietnam for 2 and 1/2 weeks holiday. She blocked me and then unblocked me saying she still have feelings for me. So we kept in contact throughout her trip in Vietnam and I just started going out with other girls.

Then 10 days later, she blocked me again on FB as her friend shared a photo of her and her fiance (the Viet French Doctor). But I have multiple accounts that I don't use often and I started going through all the comments and have them translated by my friend or google. There was one comment where she called him hubby that she deleted soon afterwards. Another comment from one of their friends said congrats you two.

It started making sense why she would goto Myanmar with her kids, come back for a weeks and then goto Vietnam with her kids again on two separate trips. Why she didn't want me to give her a lift to the Airport.

To be continued.....

So she's still in Vietnam for another week and asked me if I was going out with other girls and I said yes I was, then she started being upset again at how I can say I love you and miss you to her but still go out with other girls.

I didn't say much and said I'll pick her up from the Airport. She didn't want me to and blocked me again on WhatsApp until she flew back this Monday. I took a day off work and picked her up from the Airport with her daughters.

We had Yumcha for lunch at Golden Unicorn Restaurant in Maroubra. She was having tummy aches from food poisoning in Vietnam and went to the toilet. I asked the kids do you like Vietnam or Myanmar? They both didn't know what Myanmar was. Which I wasn't surprised at.

After lunch I drove them home and helped with the luggage. And then I went home.

To be continued......
    Next one will be the finale, it mIght come in 2 parts

Quote Originally Posted by vinegarstroke View Post
    And you are 35 years old? Sounds more like a pimple faced teenager posting on a punter's forum.

Sorry mate, I gotta call bullshit on this one. But anyway don't let facts get in the way of a good story,
    entertaining at least.
    Please clarify whether you're calling BS on my age or my story? I am 35 but I am a bit naive still and too trusting of ppl

So on Wednesday the 19th of July is her day of sentencing for assaulting her ex husband's wife. She was given an AVO and a $500 12 months good behaviour bond. I got fined $110 for parking outside the court for more than the 2hrs limit.

After court she had to goto work at the salon so I drove her there. On the way her fiance was calling her and she answered using her earphones. They were speaking Vietnamese so I didn't understand anything except their last words were An Yu Em (I love you). I'm Chinese by the way.

As she was rushing off to her salon from my car she forgot her phone on the passenger seat. My first reaction was to call her but I stopped myself. Instead I unlocked her phone knowing the pin code was her birthday. There I saw many photos of her and the fiancee in Paris, Myanmar, Vietnam, Thailand and etc.

I went to the salon and left her phone in my car. There I saw a dozen bunch of roses, with a card that said "All what I know is pure love will never die". I pretended to not have seen the card and asked her who's are those, she lied and said she doesn't know.

Funnily enough I made a dozen origami roses to give her as well. She was very delighted and kissed me. So I went back to my car to bring some candles to set up at her salon as well as her phone.

To be continued......

Banned
    Just wondering Jedi . Are you under some kind of medication ?

Whilst she was busy with a client I set up the candles and wine in the last room of the salon. She came looking for me after her client left and was excited to see the room full with candles, we were kissing and fondling until the next client came and knocked on the front door.

Afterwards she didn't want to kiss me anymore and blew out all the candles saying she doesn't want to make love because she's afraid to get pregnant which was fair enough. I told her how I know she didn't goto Myanmar with her kids but she still denied it.

So I told her I'd take her to Mooney Mooney Club to rekindle our romance and she was very happy. It was Xmas in July at the club and they had a special menu. We ordered one of the Xmas dinner and a Beef Nachos. I cracked a joke saying What do you call a rabbit without fur? Not a Hare. She didn't get it but anyway.

My nachos came and I knew I had to call her out on everything. So I told her I saw the photos of him with her and all her female friends. She still denied it saying yes he came to take photo with us. So I asked her why didn't you tell me you want to have an affair, you're a Buddhist and Buddhism condemns abortion. But I know now why you didn't want the baby.

She could tell from the fury/intense look in my eyes that I know everything. But all she said was I want to go home. I wasn't finished to drive her home but knowing that it's harder to get an apology/explanation out of her than it is to squeeze blood out of stone.

I followed her to the car park where she was having a breakdown telling me to get away from her or she'll call the Police, I was leaning against the back of the car next to mine when she walked up to me and punched me across the face knocking my glasses to the ground. I had to get help from the local dude called Chookie from the club who drinks quite a lot to come help me find my glasses.

I went back into the club where she was distraught and crying, clenching her stomach as she didn't eat anything for dinner. I dunno how I felt, I just wanted an apology or something. But I got nothing, I waited in the car until she came over and took her fiancee's roses and destroyed the ones I made for her. I drove myself home and she took a $175 taxi ride home. She also paid for dinner, to which I said "Oh the Sun has risen from the West."

And that folks was the last time I saw her, I did goto Hornsby Police Station and saw this Constable to enquire about making a report and not filing charges. But he said if I don't file charges the Police might use my statement to file charges themselves. So I didn't report it, I should just let it go as my friends keep telling me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Just wondering Jedi . Are you under some kind of medication ?
    No I've never taken any drugs or drink much, oh the other hand she was on medication for depression from the marriage breakdown and also sleeping pills to help her goto sleep.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast